Latest topics
» August 21st, 2017 Solar Eclipse, Huge North American Rift and New Madrid
Today at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIP Chester Bennington ~ UPDATES - Suicided?
Today at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TDA ~ Weekend Updates
Today at 3:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: OpNoDALP - Standing Rock Major Victory!
Today at 3:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Game Cam Photos of Levitating Rocks at Board Camp Crystal Mine 4/13/17
Today at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Starwalkers Episode 4: "T-Pal's Quest" by TS Caladan
Today at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - Heirship Bank Update
Today at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fiery Eclipse Reset
Today at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Understanding Strawman Redemption
Today at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/22-7/28
Today at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Governments Zero In On Folks With Rh-Negative Blood, Have Since World War II
Today at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ ISS and RED PLANET plus MORE
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO over Hamilton, Ontario, Canada plus MORE
Today at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Do I Stop Being Affected by Toxic Colleagues?
Today at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Phobos - scientists believe it to be a craft
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan ~ What if Everything You Thought Was True Is a Lie
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

»  3 Stages in the Evolution of the Human Spirit
Yesterday at 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - (Free Espisode)
Yesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP
Yesterday at 4:43 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Megalithic Cusco Peru: A City Far Older Than The Inca
Yesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Triangle UFO Witnessed over Port Sanilac, Michigan plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO »  This Sunday may mark the end of Western monetary dominance

This Sunday may mark the end of Western monetary dominance

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2


This Sunday may mark the end of Western monetary dominance
 a dominance that started with declaring monetary independence from a declining power and a currency they could no longer trust.

nftflogo.png

November 28, 2014Santiago, Chile

Walking down the streets of Constantinople in the early Middle Ages, you would have immediately felt the energy and prosperity all around you. Constantinople was one of the wealthiest, most advanced cities in the world, and some historians estimate its population could have been as high as 500,000 people. Byzantine architecture in Constantinople was world famous, and local artists were producing mosaics that are still regarded as some of the finest ever made. At this point in history, wealth and power in the world was clearly concentrated in the East. Europe was nothing more than a plague-infested backwater. Constantinople flourished. And even further to the east, China was sporting some of the most advanced technology in the world. But times changed. By the 13th century, the Byzantine Empire was in clear decline. Its borders were shrinking and the empire was at the center of almost constant warfare. And more importantly, they had begun to debase their currency. Again. For centuries, the Byzantine gold solidus had acted as sort of de-facto international reserve currency. It contained roughly 4.5 grams of pure gold and was used in trade and commerce around the world for nearly seven centuries. (Modern archaeologists have unearthed medieval gold solidus coins as far east as Inner Mongolia!) Problem is-- war is terribly expensive. And they paid for it by debasing by their currency. By the 11th century, the gold content in the solidus had been debased to the point that it was no longer worth anything. So they gave it another try. Fool me once. Shame on you. The successor to the solidus was called the hyperon; it was initially struck at 20.5 carats of gold (roughly 85% purity). But this was quickly reduced to 18 carats, then 15, then 12. Fool me twice. Shame on me. Enough was enough, and the rising powers in Europe demanded an alternative. It was the Italians (the most advanced power in Europe at the time) who solved the problem. Florence, Genoa, and Venice were all minting their own gold coins by the 13th century, and the 3.5g Florentine florin soon became the new international reserve standard used across Europe. In many ways, this marks the beginning of the West’s rise to dominance: it all started with declaring their monetary independence from a declining power and a currency they could no longer trust. Fast forward several centuries and we can see that the tables have clearly turned. The West has been the dominant superpower for centuries. Yet like the Byzantines before, the West is in obvious decline. At this point insurmountable debts and deficits plague nearly all Western governments. And they make up the difference by debasing their currencies. This has created massive distrust, especially in the world’s most dominant reserve currency today, the US dollar. Like the Venetians and Florentines before them, rising powers in Asia are starting to take matters into their own hands.

The Chinese renminbi (though surely not a one-way bet) is rising in international prominence. And China is at the center of a new emerging global financial system being set up in partnership with Russia, India, Brazil, etc. Western dominance was born from a distrust in the dominant reserve currency at the time. Its decline will be because they followed the same route. And the canary in the coalmine is what’s happening in Switzerland this weekend. On Sunday, the people of Switzerland are going to the polls to vote on a return to the gold standard. It was only 14 years ago that the Swiss franc, traditionally seen as a safe haven currency due to Switzerland’s reputation for stability, was still on a gold standard. In fact, of all the major currencies, the Swiss franc was the last to abandon prudent monetary standards. Ever since then, the Swiss National Bank’s balance sheet has absolutely exploded. Now there’s a national election to return to a gold standard and conservative monetary policy. Right now the polls suggest that the Swiss are leaning towards ‘NO’, i.e. they want to continue to abandon prudent practices and hand over total control of the money supply to unelected central bankers. And if the country that has the world’s strongest traditions for financial stability chooses to turn its back on sound money, what hope is there for the rest of the West? If the Swiss vote NO this weekend, I view that as a major watershed moment in signaling the beginning of the end of Western monetary dominance. We can already see the signs everywhere. Across Europe, government bond yields are NEGATIVE, i.e. you have to PAY these bankrupt governments for the privilege of loaning them money.

And as IMF director Christine Lagarde said last week that a diet of high debt, low growth and high unemployment may yet become “the new normal in Europe”. Each of these data points signals an obvious long-term trend. We can see where this is going. But here’s the good news: none of this need affect you. The power is in your hands. Even if the Swiss divorce themselves from prudent policy, and even if your government refuses to maintain sound money, you still have options. You can choose to maintain a portion of your savings at a well-capitalized bank abroad in stronger currencies. You can choose to hold some physical precious metals (or even cryptocurrency) overseas at a secure location where it can’t be confiscated by a bankrupt government. You can choose to own productive assets abroad or collectibles that cannot be conjured out of thin air by central bankers. All of these tools and resources already exist today. And for now, they’re available for anyone to take advantage of.

>  
> Have a great weekend, Signature Simon Black Founder, SovereignMan.com
>  
>  
> PS. You might also be interested in how you can profit from a decline in the renminbi.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:58 PM

NanneeRose

avatar
Admin
Admin
Oh Yayyyyy another McCrappie post! So how do you explain McCrappie's posts a few months back stating the RV was done just waiitng the announcements? And you yourself we would see it by whatever date has come and gone?  

I got an email the other day from some dude saying I had won a European lotto and was now a millionaire, I guess you would think I was mad for thinking it was a scam!!



It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~



Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

ymoilman2


NanneeRose wrote:Oh Yayyyyy another McCrappie post! So how do you explain McCrappie's posts a few months back stating the RV was done just waiitng the announcements? And you yourself we would see it by whatever date has come and gone?  

I got an email the other day from some dude saying I had won a European lotto and was now a millionaire, I guess you would think I was mad for thinking it was a scam!!

I Already Said That Dinar RV Happened Many Months Ago. That Was Verified By a Interior Minister of a Certain Middle Eastern Country. He Also said Iqd was being traded at around 10USD in Dubai At That Time.

bs4ever

avatar
ymoilman2 wrote:He Also said Iqd was being traded at around 10USD in Dubai At That Time.[/b]

It may well have been, the same way that western branded jeans were traded for five times their western retail value in Moscow up to the fall of the wall. In 1980 for instance Russians would ask western tourists to sell them their clothes when they leave and offer silly amounts (for them) of money to own what to the west was common.

That there are idiots in Dubai is not in question, they are legion and everywhere, until the IQD or anything else is traded with an assigned value worth having it is a worthless piece of paper that may be worth keeping.

If you know people offering US$10 per IQD please introduce me to them, I would be absolutely delighted to make their weekend so much happier buying my IQD

ymoilman2


bs4ever wrote:
ymoilman2 wrote:He Also said Iqd was being traded at around 10USD in Dubai At That Time.[/b]

It may well have been, the same way that western branded jeans were traded for five times their western retail value in Moscow up to the fall of the wall. In 1980 for instance Russians would ask western tourists to sell them their clothes when they leave and offer silly amounts (for them) of money to own what to the west was common.

That there are idiots in Dubai is not in question, they are legion and everywhere, until the IQD or anything else is traded with an assigned value worth having it is a worthless piece of paper that may be worth keeping.

If you know people offering US$10 per IQD please introduce me to them, I would be absolutely delighted to make their weekend so much happier buying my IQD

IQD IS GOLD BACKED. AT THAT TIME, 0.3 gram per IQD. IT COULD BE HIGHER NOW. JUST GO TO Dubai and look for Unofficial Markets there. At that Time, even in an Northern Iraq Autonomous Region, the Rate was 1 USD equivalent per IQD, according to the same source.

bs4ever

avatar
Unofficial markets = black markets yman

If I could travel to Dubai in confidence to get THAT exchange rate I would be there within 24 hrs.

Black markets are not the way forward and neither are they a reliable indication of the way nation states will jump.

0.3 grams of gold is roughly £0.75 GBP, much much lower than anyone has predicted



"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

ymoilman2


bs4ever wrote:Unofficial markets =  black markets yman

If I could travel to Dubai in confidence to get THAT exchange rate I would be there within 24 hrs.

Black markets are not the way forward and neither are they a reliable indication of the way nation states will jump.

0.3 grams of gold is roughly £0.75 GBP, much much lower than anyone has predicted

MY Answer:

0.3 grams was as of last April, CBI has tripled the gold holding(to 90 tons). Also if you do not like the Unofficial Markets,
try Malaysia,another Islamic nation. As of 16 September, IQD exchange was
:

IQD 25,000 Note=RM 278,696.1725 or $87,168.8250 at Xe.com Malaysia.

Source:From: stage3alpha
Date: Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Subject: SCREEN SHOT FROM XE.COM

NanneeRose

avatar
Admin
Admin
So take our dinar to Malaysia??



It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~



Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

ymoilman2


NanneeRose wrote:So take our dinar to Malaysia??

EVEN in the USA, many people are Already exchanging their Dinars at major US banks via appointments with private bankers or wealth managers at rates from 0.5 to 28.5 USD, according to various reports reaching to some Gurus Sites including TNT Dinar. I think WF has branch in Australia.

NanneeRose

avatar
Admin
Admin
Ok PURPS please ask your son in law for us!!



It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~



Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

bs4ever

avatar
ymoilman2 wrote: at rates from 0.5 to 28.5 USD, according to various reports reaching to some Gurus Sites including TNT Dinar. I think WF has branch in Australia.

Yman, I really, really do not want to be come across as being rude or pedantic to you brother, yet I must strongly suggest you step back and think about what you are hearing.

rates are being paid between 0.5 to 25.5 US$?

This is plainly silly talk, Guru sites and TNT especially are discredited and have been for some time because of this nonsense.

Like you I firmly believe for many reasons there will be a RV, how and when I have no idea, the only thing I am sure of is when the general public of any nation hear about this it will be offered to an internationally agreed exchange rate based on a nations assets and wealth AT THAT TIME, then anyone can exchange one currency for another in the manner they do now. This rubbish talk of preferred groups getting higher rates is false, the only ones in such a position if that is ever offered will be Governments and banks.

Please Yman, step back and....question everything

Peace

ymoilman2


bs4ever wrote:
ymoilman2 wrote: at rates from 0.5 to 28.5 USD, according to various reports reaching to some Gurus Sites including TNT Dinar. I think WF has branch in Australia.

Yman, I really, really do not want to be come across as being rude or pedantic to you brother, yet I must strongly suggest you step back and think about what you are hearing.

rates are being paid between 0.5 to 25.5 US$?

This is plainly silly talk, Guru sites and TNT especially are discredited and have been for some time because of this nonsense.

Like you I firmly believe for many reasons there will be a RV, how and when I have no idea, the only thing I am sure of is when the general public of any nation hear about this it will be offered to an internationally agreed exchange rate based on a nations assets and wealth AT THAT TIME, then anyone can exchange one currency for another in the manner they do now. This rubbish talk of preferred groups getting higher rates is false, the only ones in such a position if that is ever offered will be Governments and banks.

Please Yman, step back and....question everything

Peace

YOU MUST ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT DINAR RVs AFFECT A VERY VERY  LIMITED NUMBER  OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC Even IN the USA(Less Than 1 %),EXCEPT, OF COURSE, THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ, ALTHOUGH THE IMPACTS ON THE PRESENT MONETARY SYSTEM ARE TREMENDOUS MOST OF THE PRESENT FIAT CURRENCIES (EURO,USD,YEN, ETCS) ARE DOOMED TO LOSE THEIR STATUS AS THE MAJOR CURRENCIES TO BE USED IN THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS. FOR THAT REASON AND ALSO PTBs AS WELL  BANKERS ARE REALLY DO NOT WANT THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND THE BANK EMPLOYEES TO KNOW THE TRUTH. HOWEVER, THE IRAQ GOVERNMENT AND CBI ARE NO SO "STUPID" AS TO ALLOW THE COUNTRY`S TRADE AND FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS TO CONTINUE AT A RATE OF 1,166 Dinar To 1 $. THAT IS WHY SOME EMERGING NATIONS HAVE STARTED "CURRENCY SWAP" AND FRA(FORWARD RATE AGREEMENT) BETW. OR AMONG THE MEMBERS OF BRICS. THIS IS ALSO THE REASON WHY MOST OF THE WEALTH MANAGERS IN MAJOR INTERNATIONAL BANKS INCLUDING EVEN BIG 4 US BANKS ARE NOT AWARE OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENING IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE GLOBAL BANKING BUSINESS.


YOU MAY LISTEN TO:

S3A GLOBAL BANKING REPORT (RECORDED CONFERENCE CALL PLAYBACK)


https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback2/?n=I5dyE/dpDdn

NanneeRose

avatar
Admin
Admin



It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~



Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum