Latest topics
» The Wilson Leak: Latest Developments. Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good for your pocketbook but not your health: 3 Reasons why LED lights are not the best option
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Long-lost 'Snoopy' lunar lander finally found
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON on Alien Abduction, Apports, and Paranormal Events Part 1&2
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The External Roots of Spygate
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WATCH: THE CRASH IS COMING: “IT’S NOT ‘DOOM AND GLOOM’; IT’S REALITY”
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs were recorded flying around the moon plus MORE
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5]
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 15, 2019
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by ReneGade

» Jordan Sather: Bleach Boy
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - The Definitive Interview - June 2019
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Asian Countries Dump More Plastic In The Ocean Than The Rest Of The Planet
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient rock carvings found in the world’s largest impact crater in South Africa
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & David Icke - The AI Takeover And The Subjugation Of Humanity
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Triangle UFO (TR-3B) Caught on Film
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» This happened on our Earth June . 2019 P / 2
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stupendous Electric Currents Connect Galaxy Clusters
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Swarms of UFO's seen during Soyuz Docking with the International Space Station
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyToday at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 57 GIGI YOUNG: GURDJIEFF IN THE GOBI LOST CITY & MYSTICAL EGYPT REVEALED!
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Who Rigged The TWlN TOWERS”
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Police Officer Sees Homeless Man Trip On Shoes, Gives Him The Ones Off His Feet
Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” EmptyYesterday at 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me”

Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” Empty Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:47 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me”

Posted on 2014/11/28 by kauilapele

Kp Message 11-28-14… “A Message from Me” 140411_kp_mauna_kea_p1010046_150_29

This has to be written. I often post “everybody else’s” stuff, and now it’s time to post something from ME… the Kp I AM of ME… So here goes…
I feel I’m in the midst of a major change. I have sensed for the last few weeks that a major move is coming up. I’m talking about for this person of me, the Kp.
This may involve a physical move, it may be a move into a new “function”, it may be a move of how I blog things, it may be a move of things I blog. That’s why this time is so much fun, from my view. Change is absolutely normal and natural, if it’s not resisted.
I have often got physical indications when I’ve had a move coming up. After 9-11, I developed a toe joint pain (left foot). A psychic-type reader over here said that as soon as I released my resistance to moving, it would leave. Then a few weeks later, I moved to San Diego to work on a project. As soon as I landed, the foot (toe) pain was gone.
Early 2013, all of a sudden one day, I felt this intense morning foot pain, in both arches. Some mentioned to me that it sounded like planetary fascination-itis (no, that’s MY word… they said “plantar fasciitis”). A foot doctor said I should buy some special slippers for $100, which I did not. So I took some remedies, did my energetic work, and 3-4 months later, left the islands to go on “The Turtle Island Journey”. Shortly after I landed in California to start the mission, the pain in my arches was gone.
Now, just a few weeks ago, I’ve felt an occasionally intense pain on my left heel. It’s off and on, but I’ve been doing exercises and taking energetic remedy for it. Once again, a foot doctor said, “Go buy those $100 slippers.” Which so far, I have not.
Therefore, I know something of some type of move is coming. Exactly what that means, I have no idea. Well, that’s a non-truth. I have some idea. But to where, and when… NO idea.
We each may have functions in the birthing of this New World (notice, the word “order” does not follow that). We’re clearly at the “last gasp” stage of the old world, and old paradigms are falling all over the place. The old buildings are collapsing and the old landlords are trying to convince us that it’s all “Business as usual.”
So, at this moment, I say, “HAH”. Which sounds a lot like “Hā”… which means, in Hawaiian, “Breath”.
I’m doing a lot of “Hā-Hā-Hā-ing” these moments.
And so it will continue. Until the move is made… And the feet are at peace.
Mahalo everyone for your Love, Light, and support.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum