OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

← Rear Admiral Servidio, a Matter of National Security!

Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT!

Posted on November 29, 2014 by arnierosner

Rear Admiral Servidio, a Matter of National Security!

Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! Tin-foil-hat-2014-10-12_07-03-09_pm
But most importantly….
PROVE ME WRONG!

Rear Admiral Servidio, a Matter of National Security!

Posted on November 29, 2014 by arnierosner
“We protect those on the sea, we protect America from threats delivered by sea, and we protect the sea itself.” –Admiral Robert J. Papp, Jr., 24th Commandant, U.S. Coast Guard
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! Voila_capture-2014-11-29_08-48-26_am
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! Voila_capture-2014-11-29_08-46-35_am
Dear Rear Admiral Servidio,
My compliments of the day sir… And permit me to thank you for your service to America.
My purpose in writing you, is in the spirit of your motto expressed above by Admiral Papp; to make you aware of some serious issues involving national security and under the provisions of 18 U.S. Code § 4 – Misprision of felony.
The nation of which I speak is our beloved, the united States of America. Since there are various permutations of the name, I hastened to specify the 50 States of America. The 50 independent states of America that fall under the jurisdiction of the land.
In order to keep this message as short as possible, I will skip over much of the details. However, should you have interest in a deeper level, all the related information is available, at your request. http://scannedretina.com/
Going on 78 years of age in January, I was not prepared to learn what was revealed just quite recently.
Back in 2008, it began to appear to me that everything I had come to believe about America up to that point would seem to be a lie. It was then I began to investigate in earnest. I was driven to understand the truth and how our nation had reached such a point of confusion.
Five plus years later I believe I have my answer. And it’s not a pretty one. But even more recently, the picture became a lot uglier. And this Sir, is where you come in.
As one of the people, also known as an American state citizen, I have become witness to multiple criminal actions on the part of people who are misrepresenting themselves as public servants.
Further evidence has surfaced, to reveal, in court documents themselves, that the government that has been represented to the American people is a fraud. It is being deliberately misrepresented for the purposes of extortion, intimidation and coercion. This is in direct contradiction of the purpose and intent of the founders of the united States of America.
How does this affect you? Because you, commander, are ultimately in charge of protecting citizens in the land jurisdiction from the resulting piracy
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! Voila_capture-2014-05-09_10-22-44_pm1
of elements of the jurisdiction of the Sea. Elements of the jurisdiction of the Sea who have begun to act as predators upon the peaceful American citizens of the land.
here is a brief video clip that explains my concern:

More details at the following links:
[size=32]Rod Class Exposes State Governments are franchise branches of federal corporation posing as government of the American People.[/size]
New Earth Media | PRESS RELEASE: War Crimes Drama in Washington, DC Courtroom
It was Class who forced the North Carolina Courts to admit, on the public record, that the Administrative Agents posing as “Public Officials” are NOT. The ruling from the Judge was clear: They are “private entities, in fact, CORPORATIONS.”
To make sure he understood what the Judge meant, Class asked for an Administrative Review. He placed evidence from the Governor’s website listing the various offices of “government” for North Carolina.
The ruling by Judge Ridgeway, 11 CV 1559, in 2011, proved what Class had uncovered through his research: The “Agencies”, including the elected Governor, are NOT ‘Public officials responsible to the people. They are not organized under the Executive Branch.’
Class now had the proof he needed: The Administrative Agencies posing as government answered to the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund. An unscrupulous International Banking Cartel under the thumb of the Vatican had taken over every function of government in the United States and forgot to tell the people. (And at least 118 other countries worldwide.)
The DC case has revealed the dirty little secret the Cartel has taken great pains to hide for 100 years. The War Powers Act of 1917 as amended was used by the Banking Cartel to set the people up for an extortion racket that makes the Mafia look like Sunday School teachers.
HERE MORE SUCCINCTLY ARE THE ISSUES AT HAND:
Based on hostilities of the war of 1917 certain treaties and agreements were finalized.
Under the Hague Conventions especially Hague IV, Article 55, which is a restatement of the Leiber Code Articles 31 and 38, the US Army is the Usufruct benefiting from this situation and is the one responsible for paying all expenses including maintenance and mortgages owed on the conscripted property and is also responsible for returning all the property to the rightful non-combatant civilians to whom it belongs at the close of hostilities.
Also be aware that since 1917 (War Powers Act) the “corporate Congress” has illegally conscripted all American property “for the war effort” — and has retained a claim of controlling interest via the repeated “declarations of national emergency” and “declarations of war” — “War on Drugs and “War on Poverty” and “War on Terror”, etc., etc., etc. As a result of this pathetic fraud being carried out against the American People by the members of Congress, the US Army has been an army of occupation on our State soil since 1917. War powers act.
The county sheriff along with with the Lieutenant Governor and the Governor of each state has the obligation to enforce the Hague Conventions. They are all LIABLE for the continued predations and impositions of federal employees and the “federal government” as a whole.
Just so we are absolutely clear— we, the People, stand on the land jurisdiction of the landed (E)states, and we fly the Civil flag of The United States of America Major. We are American State Citizens.
They are employees under contract to provide enumerated public services, and while employed by the UNITED STATES, INC. or THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC., they are “United States Citizens”—inhabitants of the foreign jurisdiction of the sea operating on the land.
I have documented my personal efforts to resolve these matters peacefully and through reasonably lawful processes. I believe every effort has been made to resolve these matters in the most expeditious manner possible.
I write to you, because I feel I have exhausted all reasonable attempts to remedy a proper solution.  Given that all previous efforts have failed, I am now bringing these matters to your personal attention for resolution.
Your immediate attention to these matters would be seriously appreciated.
I look forward to hearing from you by December 15, 2014.
Thank you kindly,
just as one with the people,
Arnie
Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! Voila_capture-2014-11-11_10-35-34_pm2
American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
The truth,,,,takes so few words to express!
Available 24/7 -
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! Voila_capture-2014-11-29_02-25-27_pm

Please…Please Humiliate me! Make fun of Me! Ridicule Me! You DESERVE IT! Voila_capture-2014-11-29_02-25-56_pm

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum