Latest topics
» FOIA request "imply" 32 pages of communication between Seth Rich and Julian Assange
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 6:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protecting Sea Creatures Could Help Slow Climate Change
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Day 2019
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Signs in the Sky" - This is becoming an EVERYDAY thing...EVERYWHERE!
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Simpsons Predict Notre Dame burning fire Conspiracy
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 6:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Lights In Sky Over Beijing, China Seen For 100km
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Alters the DNA Future of All Living Species
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 6:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Of Freyja and Lilith, Goddesses and Demons & the Lie of Judeo-Christianity I
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Have a Happy Bloody Ishtar
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» All 7 Planets Shown Clearly!! PLANET X - NIBIRU SYSTEM HERE?
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT WILL THEY DO NEXT #WEATHERWARFARE LIVE!! #ANALYSIS
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 11:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» WTH Are We Living: Trump Programming 1896, 1958, 1990, 2000 - Living A Reality Scripted?
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 11:43 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Giants and Dwarfs of Ancient Sardinia (trailer) - Nuraghes and Domus de Janas
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 11:42 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» 445,000 YEARS Sumerian Expert Renders Scholars Utterly Speechless with Decipherment
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 11:40 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» This Couple Accidentally Adopted A 650lb "Mini Pig"
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 11:20 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kidney Failure & ALZ the Norm?
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 11:17 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» CRAZY NEWS NIGHT CALL INS #WEATHERWARFARE LIVE!! #ANALYSIS
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 11:11 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pushing Marijuana Legalization Across The Finish Line
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyToday at 11:03 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» HAPPY FULL MOON 420 ISHTAR WEEKEND!
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Your Guide to Cannabis Concentrates
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyYesterday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Sighting Statistics In The U.S.A | Cheryl Costa
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyYesterday at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Patterns of Lights Arising plus MORE
THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DISCERNMENT REQUIRED - QUESTION EVERYTHING » Anna von Reitz » THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left

THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left

Posted on December 2, 2014 by arnierosner

On Dec 2, 2014, at 12:37 PM, Joe Hoagland wrote:

Some things bear repeating and THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty,  morality, common sense left in our national & state governments???… Some things bear repeating and THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty,  morality, common sense left in our national & state governments???… http://bit.ly/1zf4gvA   Great points Rex, thanks.

Congressional GOP leaders plan to fund OBAMA’S … http://bit.ly/1yEsujA  … 
politicians of both parties sponsored invasion of ILLEGALS into the united States!!!

How many Americans will match his effort??? Besides me…. http://bit.ly/1tGvAya  RT if you will match his efforts..
In the fight until,
Joe
UCC 1-308 without prejudice
www.trsot.squarespace.com  

www.republickeepers.squarespace.com
Fighters Intel www.teapartyradical.squarespace.com/

I was unknowingly enslaved by my government that I thought was guaranteeing my freedom. -JJH

“This republic was not established by cowards, nor will cowards preserve it!”
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free”   Goethe“I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.”   — Winston Churchill
DEMOCRACY is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
LIBERTY
 is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

terbo56

terbo56
My guns ARE ready-All hollow point, too- They WILL have air conditioned craniums, if I am provoked- :affraid: grrrr THIS IS ONE OF THEM: Is there any honesty, morality, common sense left 3209671710

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
HA!

Thanks again Purps!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum