Latest topics
» Dear White People...
Today at 3:10 am by NanneeRose

» Who's Into Crypto?
Yesterday at 9:51 pm by NanneeRose

» Getting It Right….
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Michael Salla Update - Pentagon Hid German Secret Space Program Link to Alien Contact Cases
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Chicago, POTUS, Who is in charge?
Yesterday at 6:30 pm by bs4ever

» 6 Fascinating Facts About Dreams
Yesterday at 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Mysterious Unexplained Underwater Discoveries
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wildfire ALERT ~ A Giant Approaches Santa Barbara/May be Unstoppable.
Yesterday at 5:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Turning heat into electricity: Engineers are working on technology that will harvest clean energy from pavement
Yesterday at 5:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by Ventura66

» The lowest intelligence on Earth?
Yesterday at 4:58 pm by rosyglow23

» TREY GOWDY AND THE FBI
Yesterday at 4:58 pm by Ventura66

» Esoteric Twin Peaks II Doppelgänger & Orgasmic Energy
Yesterday at 2:18 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Alan Watts - The Taoist Way
Yesterday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Q Clearance Anon: Is it #Happening Part XII
Yesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - 12/16/17
Yesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  #MassResignations in 72 Hours, Flash-Bang for the GCR/RV?
Yesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sounds in the Skies of Mexico City, Mexico Returns
Yesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Holistic Doctors Being Killed? GcMAF and Nagalase (Vaccines and Autism)
Yesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Science Experiments That Show An Intelligent Consciousness Permeates Our Universe
Yesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aug Tellez ~ Knowledge, Myth and Magic, Consciousness and Virtual Reality
Yesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Unknown Lights Videotaped over Grayburg, Texas plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ HEAVENLY BODIES REFLECTING ACROSS OUR SKIES plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The strange tale of the unauthorized albums of the Beatles Christmas recordings
Yesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Tom Delonge "Out Of His Mind"?
Yesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mandela Effect The Jackson 6? What?????
Yesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Net Neutrality Affects Us All
Yesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Throws Down the Gauntlet, Makes Major Announcement That Could Shake Up The Vaccine Industry
Yesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING!!! PAUL RYAN RESIGNS FROM CONGRESS..SEE WHY
Yesterday at 7:13 am by Ventura66

» Net Neutrality Repeal What You Really Need To Know
Yesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists Discover 'Excitonium'...A New Form of Matter
Yesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Weird Sounds From the Sky in Alhambra California
Yesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cellphones driving modern humans to the brink of insanity?
Yesterday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Your Intuition May Be the Highest Form of Intelligence
Yesterday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» 30 Year NSA Employee Turned Whistleblower: 'The Ultimate Goal of the NSA is Total Population Control'
Yesterday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Be aware of the beams from the sky - They are in full swing!
Yesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Entities caught on NASA All Sky Cameras
Yesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Rumors of “The Coming Storm”
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS




CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS



You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » RV & REPUBLIC INTEL RUMORS: "RV – it has already been announced in IRAQ but being kept hidden by the Corp UST. Nice guys the Corp UST! Where is our People’s REPUBLIC?"

RV & REPUBLIC INTEL RUMORS: "RV – it has already been announced in IRAQ but being kept hidden by the Corp UST. Nice guys the Corp UST! Where is our People’s REPUBLIC?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2


NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE! Send comments/news to johnmachaffie@gmail.com 58 MILLION VIEWS, 3.5 MILLION PER MONTH Use CTRL & MOUSE WHEEL to widen view BACKUP SITE NOW LIVE http://www.nesaranetwork.com/ -------- STARTING THIS MONTH 58,000,000 VIEWS

RV & REPUBLIC INTEL RUMORS

RV it has already been announced in IRAQ but being kept hidden by the Corp UST. Nice guys the Corp UST! Where is our People’s REPUBLIC?


EXCHANGING shall continue for private groups after banking hrs. today and over the weekend. Public is ‘tentatively’ scheduled for Monday --- unless the bankers have some more buddies they want to cover!

EMAILS - - NO emails for making banking appointments. Geee – how many gurus been pushing this. Wonder if the bankers lied again! Nah --- and they are to be entrusted with your funds?

REPUBLIC read the Timber posting on this blog. Country shall be run by generals for the interim period. Hearing (Rumor) that Dec 15th is when all corp. government functions are switched over to the republic.

KEY WORD FOR THIS WEEK IS “TIMBER”!

PurpleSkyz

avatar
Admin


OKAY Timber... now what????



  

bs4ever

avatar
PurpleSkyz wrote:

OKAY Timber... now what????

Don't hold your breath

4 TIMBER on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:46 pm

ymoilman2


PurpleSkyz wrote:

OKAY Timber... now what????

TIMBER

Friday, December 5, 2014

R.V. / GCR December 5, 2014 at 9:52am Immediate transfer of debt has been announced and we are on the eve of End of the BIS... CURRENCY HOLDERS NIGHT OUT COMING SOON....YOURE SO BLESSED....if not you will see the big screw...i prefer to party.....TIMBER

Incognito > R.V. / GCR  "if not you will see the big screw???" Can you expand on this part this post?  Thanks!!!

R.V. / GCR > Incognito That statement is for those who follow Hopium and love the fact that we are all DELUSIONAL WITH DELERIUM to think this RV/GCR IS UPON US OR REAL…. THATS ENTERTAINMENT

R.V. / GCR This will be the new power transition model to take away from the network corporate pool

Corporations will no longer have the opportunity to steal from the people, as commissioned by Ronald Reagan who did the Grace commision

immediately the power transmission model will go into effect、 according to the Department of Defense of  the Chiefs of Staff of the military

The United States has been divided up by the Chiefs of Staff and there are 8 generals that are watching over the civilians of the United States of America



You will see you soon see the new money in the banks… this money is in warehouses that is being transferred now from the Ronald Reagan years


When this happens the money from the global facility will now cover your currency that you hold in your pocket

The Bank of International Settlements sold the Versailles bonds and they will have to make do on the Treaty of Versailles bonds which will be making the Bank of International Settlements solvent[/b


The gold from the deck facility at the Treaty of 200 will cover the country


Have fun with your global currency reset kids we are here timber

terbo56

avatar
Sounds good to me, but is it just leading us on again, as we have experienced over the years? Purpleskyz, please inform us if you believe we are there, or if this is another trick?

PurpleSkyz

avatar
Admin
"if not you will see the big screw"



sums it up from my point of view but what do I know? I  see much to do about nothing verifiable. Until there is proof I disregard all rumor and guru nonsense Terbo.



  

ymoilman2


PurpleSkyz wrote:"if not you will see the big screw"



sums it up from my point of view but what do I know? I  see much to do about nothing verifiable. Until there is proof I disregard all rumor and guru nonsense Terbo.

IT IS EASILY "VERIFIABLE" IF YOU ARE A GOOD CUSTOMER AT SOME MAJOR US BANKS ALREADY.
                                    ----------------------------------------
THE REALITY OF WHAT IS NOW TAKING PLACE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY TRANSACTIONS!!!

stage3alpha

7:31 AM (2 hours ago)

WHAT HAS HAPPENED IS THERE ARE NOW WEALTH MANAGERS AT THE SAME BANK DOING EXCHANGES AND BUY/SELL AGREEMENTS WHO HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE ALSO WEALTH MANAGERS AT THE SAME BANK,AND THEY ARE NOT DOING EXCHANGES AND BUY/SELL AGREEMENTS WITH THEIR CLIENTS , AND THE BANK TELLERS AND CALL CENTER STAFF AND PEOPLE HAVE ALL OF THE DATA AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION.......

IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THIS TOOK PLACE................

SO  TO G IVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT IS TAKING PLACE IS YOU NOW HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THE SAME ELITE GOLF COUNTRY CLUBS, SOME HAVE EXCHANGED AND DONE BUY/SELL AGREEMENTS AND OTHERS HAVE NOT


AND THESE PEOPLE BANK AT THE SAME BANK

bs4ever

avatar
Yman

Many of us feel this talk of exchanges is pure fantasy, never ever any logic, sense, or proof to any of it. I have refrained from getting angry at you personally because I believe you are genuine and you believe what these other people post on the internet. I have also refrained from saying what I know to be true and why because I cannot verify it.

Here is something I have not posted anywhere until now, it's a good time to do so in the interests of balance.

If you don't know who Noura al-Bajari is you will after reading this article

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.


http://www.iraqinews.com/features/iraqi-dinars-project-postponed-5-years-says-central-bank/


http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/isx/

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2014/11/12/nasdaq-launches-new-tech-for-isx/



"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Herb Lady

avatar
hmmm....... talked to a bank manager at my bank, and with travel ex and nothing! They are not exchanging it. So, not everybody can go to a wf or chase or where ever to get exchanged. So what can a person really do here??????

Thank Yman.



Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

ymoilman2


bs4ever wrote:Yman

Many of us feel this talk of exchanges is pure fantasy, never ever any logic, sense, or proof to any of it. I have refrained from getting angry at you personally because I believe you are genuine and you believe what these other people post on the internet. I have also refrained from saying what I know to be true and why because I cannot verify it.

Here is something I have not posted anywhere until now, it's a good time to do so in the interests of balance.

If you don't know who Noura al-Bajari is you will after reading this article

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

http://www.iraqinews.com/features/iraqi-dinars-project-postponed-5-years-says-central-bank/


http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/isx/

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2014/11/12/nasdaq-launches-new-tech-for-isx/

  ------------------------------------------------------------

MY QUETION: "WHICH DO YOU BELIEVE ?"

NASDAQ Launches New Tech for ISX        OR,

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari

bs4ever

avatar
For the immediate future, Iraqi MP Noura al-Bajari

I sincerely hope I am wrong



"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

ymoilman2


Herb Lady wrote:hmmm....... talked to a bank manager at my bank, and with travel ex and nothing!  They are not exchanging it.  So, not everybody can go to a wf or chase or where ever to get exchanged.  So what can a person really do here??????

Thank Yman.

THEN, YOU MUST WAIT FOR AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY UST THAT TRNs Are Now In Place Or Have Replaced The Fed Bills.

ymoilman2


bs4ever wrote:For the immediate future, Iraqi MP Noura al-Bajari

I sincerely hope I am wrong

DO YOU KNOW THAT ANY GOVERNMENTS OR CBs Are Allowed To Disseminate "Disinformation" On The Matter Of A Drastic Currency Rate Change In Order To Prevent Speculative Sources To Intervene In The Market?.

bs4ever

avatar
ymoilman2 wrote:
DO YOU KNOW THAT ANY GOVERNMENTS OR CBs Are Allowed To Disseminate "Disinformation" On The Matter Of A Drastic Currency Rate Change In Order To Prevent Speculative Sources To Intervene In The Market?.

No I didn't know they are "allowed" and by whom, that they lie by habit is no surprise.

On the subject of Iraq preventing speculative sources intervening in the market I would say that

1/ They are eleven years to late

2/ They have vast amounts of Dinar held by many nations and individuals

3/ They have zero control over what those nations and individuals do with Iraqi currency they hold

4/ They are not in control of their own destiny yet

5/ They have to decide if they go with the US or the BRICS

6/ They have to secure their infrastructure and borders

7/ They have to deal with the islamic nuts running loose

8/ They have to protect themselves from OPEC or join it which places them squarely in point 5

9/ They have to be able to trade unhindered from sea or land which they cannot do without outside help at this time

My own feelings about a Dinar RV are the same as previous, there will be no group rates for private citizens (perhaps an exception for Iraqis) there will be no RV until certain stages of transition are met, Russia and China will have a big input into this and the US who are blamed by nesera.com for holding this up have to decide where they are going with FRN/TRN.

As yet we see background smoke and mirrors from the BRICS, and rabbit frozen in headlights with the decision over FRN/TRN in the US

In terms of interfering in the market, all those factors play a part on various levels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum