Latest topics
» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Serpo: A Top-Secret Human Exchange Program and Interplanetary Travel
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» While filming the moon, witness caught on video this strange flying object
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA unveils new Artemis spacesuit prototypes
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Incredible Sculptures of Kachabeswarar Temple - Thirukachur
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant 'alien-like' squid egg in underwater bubble found by divers in Arctic Ocean
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Views of the Pillars of Creation: Hubble's Universe Unfiltered
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN Climate Scientist: 'Carbon Dioxide Emissions Are Making The Earth Greener And More Fertile'
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - New Zealan'd Ecocide: 1080 Poison
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 10 15 19
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyYesterday at 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo

Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo Empty Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:56 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo Lincoln_reflection_ufos_ftr-620x330
Posted by: Jason McClellan December 5, 2014 0 2,033 Views
A man seemingly photographed three UFOs in the sky recently over the Lincolnshire city of Lincoln in England.
Paul Howard, a retired airline captain, reportedly snapped the photo because the sunset was particularly beautiful that day. He took the photo, but did not notice the three unusual objects that appear in the photo until he reviewed it later.
He explains to the Lincolnshire Echo, “I hadn’t noticed anything strange when I took the photo but I was quite surprised to see three very interesting saucer-like shapes in the sky when I looked at the picture on my computer.”
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo Lincoln_reflection_ufos
The photo showing the three UFOs. (Credit: Lincolnshire Echo/Paul Howard)
Having spent thirty-three years as an airline captain, Howard says he never saw anything in the sky that he couldn’t explain. “So I was quite chuffed to have captured three UFOs on my camera,” he states.
The three objects that appear in his photo strongly resemble objects that appear in many other UFO photos–simple reflections from ceiling lights behind the photographer. Sure enough, it dawned on Howard that he had been inside when he snapped the photo, and he unintentionally “caught the reflection of the kitchen lights in the window.”
Although most UFOs, like the ones in Howard’s photo, can eventually be identified, there are still many mysterious physical aerial objects that cannot be identified. It is important to bring attention to instances like this photo to help people become better educated observers. By better familiarizing observers with the mundane, fewer of these objects will be reported as UFOs, and more attention can be placed on those truly mysterious aerial objects.

Thanks to: http://www.openminds.tv

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum