Latest topics
» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Today at 11:00 am by Jaguar-2016

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Today at 10:55 am by Jaguar-2016

» Could someone point me towards more info into the Zap/Susan/Poof debacle please?
Today at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Today at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» #NODAPL #StandingRock footage
Today at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 02, 2016
Today at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Introduction / Overview: The ‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Today at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - David Icke
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical environmental collapse: Hundreds of millions of trees are dying in North America
Today at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Christmas
Today at 12:48 am by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 10:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Parallel Universes Are Real And Are Already Reaching Out To Us!! Mandela Effect Anyone?
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RUSSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH ISS RE-SUPPLY SPACE CRAFT/6 MIN.AFTER LAUNCH
Yesterday at 10:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 10:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & The Chronogarchy meet the Ascension: Alfred Lambremont Webre
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Cosmic Top Secret Propulsion Documents Leaked!
Yesterday at 9:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Night sky guide for December 2016
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean David Morton's Strange Universe Radio November 30, 2016 with Guest Ben Fulford
Yesterday at 9:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE ~ Seismographs detect strange disturbance all across N America | Not earthquakes
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Law of Attraction - is this Law Truly Universal?
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Warning DECEMBER 2016 THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS SOMETHING VERY BAD PLANNED FOR 2017
Yesterday at 9:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» World's Largest Cluster of Sinkholes Discovered
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Giammarino ~ Reset Update - USA’s Day Of Reckoning - Video and Transcript
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White Orb UFO Over Houston, Texas plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update and MORE
Yesterday at 9:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking the Curse: Native Americans/Indigenous Earthers Forgive Invader Races
Yesterday at 6:24 pm by Honeybee63

» BREAKING: UN to Free Assange, Final Ruling Says ‘Arbitrary Detention’ Must End
Yesterday at 4:21 pm by Serena1

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » BRIDGES THROUGH THE QUADRIVIUM OF TRUTH: PLEASE SHARE!!!

BRIDGES THROUGH THE QUADRIVIUM OF TRUTH: PLEASE SHARE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

BRIDGES THROUGH THE QUADRIVIUM OF TRUTH: PLEASE SHARE!!!

February 6, 2014 at 4:43pm
THE QUADRIVIUM OF TRUTH: by Made Manifest

Depending on one's own level of mental/spiritual fortitude and/or awareness....
1. The Truth will scare the shit out of you (cognitive dissonance/ even psychotic shock)

2. The Truth hurts (emotional reaction)

3. The Truth shall set you free (spiritual union/ free thinking/ radical individualism ) 

4. The Truth becomes hilarious! (Observer/ director/mastery/divine comedy )

We all know of people on the different levels. We know of the great enlightened comedians, musicians, artists, poets, philosophers, scientists, and humanitarians. Your George Carlins, the Bill Hicks's, the Terence McKennas the John Lennons, the Mark Twains, the Van Gohs, the Carl Jungs...

BRIDGES THROUGH THE QUADRIVIUM OF TRUTH:

Ive come to a truly PROFOUND FORMULA for unlocking the doorways into triggering broader awareness, and through the 4 stages of what I call the “Quadrivium of Truth.” What I have found to be the KEYS to unlocking the doors and removing the seals that hinder open mindedness, tolerance, and acceptance of new perspectives, are CREATIVITY and HUMOR .... THATS IT... plain and simple. The bridges we build, that can lead us over the trenches and chasms of cognitive dissonance and psychosis, are HUMOR, ART, CREATIVITY, MUSIC, AND ALL HIGHER FORMS OF LEARNING, THINKING, BEING and DOING, BY EXAMPLE! 

This is how i’ve blown the doors wide open, and in turn, drawing many others of like minds and hearts to do the same, again, through CREATIVITY, ART, POETRY, AND HUMOR. THAT IS the way into expanded, wholistic, and creative thinking, or Superconsciousness. All else could fall under the classification of a MANDATE, rather than a light hearted INVITATION.  We wouldnt expect anyone who has been operating on a certain level of consciousness or truth their entire life, to suddenly just be able to instantly upgrade their way of thinking, just by telling them something is true, and not expect a short circuit or system overload on their part, which is when they shun you or run as far away from what they do not want to hear as they can get, or drown themselves in daily addictions to distract themselves from what is TRULY possible. We would have to show examples and lead the way, and the best way to expand thought, is through creative process. Its exactly like in the movie "The Matrix" where Neo attempts "THE JUMP" over the chasm of what he believes is not possible because it goes against everything hes ever been programmed to believe.WATCH THE CLIP FOR YOURSELF! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXv3SSijPFc
 Now, we would also aim to refrain from the use of pessimistic words and thoughts of LIMITATION such as “it's impossible to dislodge the premise from the mind," or "is lost on people who are dumbed down, concrete, uncritical & unimaginative thinkers. There's no getting through to most of them.” 

Again, we should refrain from using speech such as "it wont help,” or “its not worth it, what difference would it make.” 

THATS LIMITATION SPEAK…. SLAVE SPEAK as I call it! 
I’m personally very deep in the practice of eliminating the limiting speech and perpetuation (perpetuate ion) OF limitation. Let go of the need to "express your frustrations," as that only CREATES more of it. Don’t suppress and deny it either, instead, go into the heart, FEEL IT, and ask yourself what it’s truly allowing and creating for you, and if it is serving you or not... TRANSMUTE IT by listening to the questions (quest of ions) that you ask yourself about WHY you’re feeling frustrated and what the ROOT CAUSE of it is. Don't let circumstances dictate (dicked and ate) the way you feel. Become aware of WHY you allow them to rule you in that way, and at that moment, they will shift into coherent heart resonance with the reality you PREFER!

We would benefit to BE AWARE of the projections (project-ions) we’re imposing on others, by the limitations we are speaking about them. We sure as hell wouldn’t want someone making those judgements about US, so why should we SPEAK that way about them?! We will only EVER SEE in our lives, that which we are PROJECTING INTO IT! Now, in MY REALITY, I see my own POWER, through clear, concise thoughts and words, triggering IMMENSE AND PROFOUND CHANGES in myself and those it reaches.... Because I set a conscious intent, to refrain from thinking, speaking, and projecting limitations into MY experience. We must HOLD SPACE for what we PREFER to FILL that space if we we wish to see it reflected in our reality….MIRROR:MIRROR, ITS SIMPLE PHYSICS! ;)

Thanks to: http://www.phoenixisrisen.co.uk/

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum