OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me?

Posted on December 7, 2014 by arnierosner
Those of you who are sitting where you think is a safe place on the sidelines and hoping no one notices you…
Well you have been found out! Yes. Just look in the mirror!
Sorry to say this but you are a pathetic excuse for someone who lives in America.
Now here is a demonstration of the spirit of the real Americans.

Nye County Nevada – The people Tell it like it is! We all need to do the same!
But even these folks only got it partly right…there is more.

• Rod Class Exposes State Governments are franchise branches of federal corporation posing as government of the American People.

[size]
New Earth Media | PRESS RELEASE: War Crimes Drama in Washington, DC Courtroom
[/size]
It was Class who forced the North Carolina Courts to admit, on the public record, that the Administrative Agents posing as “Public Officials” are NOT. The ruling from the Judge was clear: They are “private entities, in fact, CORPORATIONS.”
To make sure he understood what the Judge meant, Class asked for an Administrative Review. He placed evidence from the Governor’s website listing the various offices of “government” for North Carolina.
The ruling by Judge Ridgeway, 11 CV 1559, in 2011, proved what Class had uncovered through his research: The “Agencies”, including the elected Governor, are NOT ‘Public officials responsible to the people. They are not organized under the Executive Branch.’
Class now had the proof he needed: The Administrative Agencies posing as government answered to the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund. An unscrupulous International Banking Cartel under the thumb of the Vatican had taken over every function of government in the United States and forgot to tell the people. (And at least 118 other countries worldwide.)
The DC case has revealed the dirty little secret the Cartel has taken great pains to hide for 100 years. The War Powers Act of 1917 as amended was used by the Banking Cartel to set the people up for an extortion racket that makes the Mafia look like Sunday School teachers.

• Backs up EVERYTHING Rod Class says – The records speak for themselves
  • The one issue we all need to address! The fraud of the 14th Amendment.

[size]
Now here is what must be done to begin to fix our nation. Whom ever said Politics begins at home…was right![/size]
First let’s quit fooling ourselves into believing this will fix itself. To that point, I expressed our current situation in this manner…
On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 7:13 PM, Arnie Rosner wrote:

Richard,

Sorry to inform you that you are being used! You heard about dumb? Well there are exploiting you…

Repeat after me:

1. I have no representatives
  2. I have no Congress
  3. I have no Senate
  4. I have no judiciary
  5. I have no federal government
  6. I have no state government
  7. I have no county government
  8. I have no city government

What I have are imposters! Impersonators of our lawful public servants. It’s all there! In their own documents!

A fellow patriot immediately corrected me. And I believe he is correct.
On Dec 5, 2014, at 8:06 PM, ednoonan7 . wrote:

Arnie,
You are dead wrong! You are living in a fantasy world.

So, REPEAT AFTER ME…:

There is only an occupied force that are our representatives

There is only an occupied force that is our Congress

There is only an occupied force that is our Senate

There is only an occupied force that is our judiciary

There is only an occupied force that is our federal government

There is only an occupied force that is our state government

There is only an occupied force that is our county government

There is only an occupied force that is our city government

We no longer live in a nation that makes it easy for SELF-RULE with limited government and limited taxes.
My fellow Americans…Ed is Right!
To make a difference we need to adopt a serious role that each of us needs to be playing—starting tomorrow morning. We all need to be demanding a meeting with our local elected officials and hold them accountable for this whole mess.
—Even they are impostors and belong in jail. And we need to confront them and demand why we should not sign complaints against their treason?
Since about 1933, these bastards posing…as our elected officials have known all along they were acting like our elected officials. Meanwhile, once in office they began the game of hiding the fact they were part of the Burger King type operation in Washington…a mostly foreign owned corporation also masquerading as the lawful government of the American people.
This is a lie! They are fraudulently misleading the people by misrepresenting themselves as our lawful government. They are not! They are no different than a group of unscrupulous people who have conspired across the globe to exploit the trusting people of our society.
Now it is time to put an end to the deceit and the fraud. I need about 25 solid citizens in southern California to join me.
If you are a real American and you love this country then stop with the excuses the whining and the bull pucky! My contact information is below: Call me NOW>>> Today!!!!

Arnie
Time is up! Time to act is NOW! Will you join me? Voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-07-18_am
American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
The truth,,,,takes so few words to express!
Available 24/7 -
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum