OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! Empty Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:05 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking!

Posted on December 11, 2014 by Ann Kreilkamp

Jean Hudon, of earthrainbownetwork, who used to post an extremely informative and deeply sourced weekly news update and commentary, and who, a year or two ago, dialed back to “just” posting consistently thoughtful contemplations for his weekly synchronized meditations, has sent to his email list this wondrous assessment of where he thinks we are as a species, given the onslaught of dark news disclosure currently blowing a massive hole in the MSM matrix. According to Jean, we are, indeed, the great mass of us, newly waking up to our true identity on this glorious planet, Earth. How? By “raising each other up.”
This is the first time I’ve seen him make such an assessment, so it’s deeply meaningful for me.
Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! Unknown1The logjam is breaking!
Something wonderful is happening… Something we have been hoping for, praying for, meditating for so very dearly for so very long… is finally at hand.
Across the world, and especially in the United States, the wheels of change are turning more more more rapidly, the hearts are opening, and what seemed impossible yesterday suddenly becomes plausible, and soon shall be inevitable.
The forces that were hell bent against preventing the truth from coming to the surface are losing ground… quickly!
The cruel torture meted out under orders by the highest sources of power against plainly innocent bystanders in the fight between insurgents and those who empowered themselves with the right to kill at random millions of human beings for the sake of propping up their military empire, the degrading treatments, worthy of a Nuremberg trial to hold accountable those who gave those orders, are now out in the open for all to see.
Soon the whole 911 charade will also come unravelling entirely and the naked truth will pierce the darkness of the media self-imposed blindness to tear open the conscience of the stunned people who wanted to believe the lies they were told for the sake of maintaining their illusory American Dream.
The logjam is breaking!
Brutal, deadly force against long oppressed souls of colored skin is no longer tolerated and must be made to stop. People are coming out in droves to demonstrate peacefully their indomitable will to put an end to centuries of abuse by one race against another one. Everyone has taken notice that racial discrimination must no longer be tolerated under any form or in any circumstance, and the word is out that human beings ought to be always respectful and caring towards each other, if not out of love, at least out of our shared humanity, our sacred common bond through the Life Force that unites us all.
The logjam is breaking!
In a year from now, leaders from the world will convene in Paris to put the finishing touch to a binding global agreement to shift us all from a fossil fuel driven civilization to a clean energy driven one. Right now there is a mighty tug in Lima between those striving to protect the Earth and our common future and those lobbying to protect their profits, no matter the consequences for billions of souls. And yet the enlightened ones are getting the upper hand with the moral support of the billions of souls who cannot stand anymore the perpetuation of the insanity of business as usual. Even though the current deal being shaped is far from enough to prevent significant global challenges in the future, it is nevertheless a huge step in the right direction, a step no government on Earth can afford to miss. In time, once the Paris Alliance is sealed, we will finally see that goodwill prevails over bad will, that common sense prevails over utter nonsense, that Light prevails over darkness.
The logjam is breaking!
Like Malala, the 17-year old beacon of courage from Pakistan, who defiantly confronted the grimmest odds and just became the youngest Novel Peace prize laureate in history, and who can’t wait to become president of her country, as she definitely will one day, humanity is defiantly confronting its own self-created grim odds to build a bridge towards a bright future, and thus overcome its own evils to finally shine, one day soon, as a new bright star in the pantheon of Life-loving and Love-driven galactic civilizations.
As the now famous lyrics of You Raise Me Up so poignantly remind us, we are here to help each other, to learn from each other, and to love each other, no matter what, and that is now being collectively achieved… and my heart sings in elated celebration of our impending victory against ignorance, hatred and all that separates us, when in truth we are One, have always been, shall ever BE.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up to more than I can be.

Thanks to: http://exopermaculture.com

2Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! Empty Re: Jean Hudon: The Logjam is Breaking! Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

:)

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum