Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ Riveting Sky Images from Mid Sept, 2018 plus MORE
Today at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» This doesn't normally happen here - Something is NOT right | Tropics 'Flexing"
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge bridge-like structure appears in photo of the Moon
Today at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe Guest Steven Bassett Interview
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mercury In The Libra Constellation September 22-October 10: Get Ready For Big Changes
Yesterday at 8:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Autumnal Equinox
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Home"less" VICTIMS of Weather an Economic Warfare
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising ~ CANADIAN KUSH
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ORWELLIAN: Apple monitors your phone calls and emails, then calculates a “trust score”
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry Cassidy on Mandatory Discernment in the Alternative Media
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» President Mushroom Dick :)
Yesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Declassified, Unredacted –> Trigger
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by MartyM

» This is How We Clean 88,000 Tons of Plastic From the Ocean
Yesterday at 3:14 pm by MartyM

» Temporal Anchor, Time Lock
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: "[LL] recorded calls w/ [RR]" plus more
Yesterday at 1:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "Glitch" BLOCKS Mars Rover Data From Earth..
Yesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» These documents are NOT secret! They ARE a matter of Public Record.
Yesterday at 11:34 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on the Knew Weigh Radio Show September 20, 2018 PT1, 2 & 3
Yesterday at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» THIS IS WHY EAST COAST IS FLOODED!!! RIVER IN THE SKY...
Yesterday at 10:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Gray Man Ghost of Pawleys Island Real Footage During Hurricane Florence
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "UFO" over Queens - Strange glowing light captivates residents! plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION!

AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
ahahahaha Marty!

We are so much alike it is scary! I feel so lucky to have Nann in my life! Seriously.... the day we get to meet face to face is gonna be an epically FUN day!

MartyM

Would Love to be there, or maybe just a fly on the wall would be interesting I'd bet...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

bs4ever

BS4 has been lacking some sleep ladies, all this week a neighbour in late pregnancy needed some help with with transport etc, a close friend has been on life support for over a week but past the worst and starting to recover, we have been helping out in various ways so his wife can get over the water to hospital daily.

All is well that ends well eh

What do we all reckon to this talk of ZIM being revalued then?

With Mugabe in charge I personally feel it is "unlikely"

No Castles at the moment Purps, although this is a place to see

https://www.warwick-castle.com/

This one was never completed

http://www.beaumaris.com/

the two above we have seen along with Conwy and Caernarfon, Kenilworth, and Carisbrooke, this one below I may get to next year, it is rumoured to have a magnificent herpetology collection

http://www.royalcollection.org.uk/visit/windsorcastle

I will be back with some cyber mistletoe, so no hiding or being shy now ;-)

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
We synch on a LOT of things Marty least of all why you haven't been around here of late!! We were only just talking about this last night!! So how's them apples LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

MartyM

My bad... still getting settled in this new pad (new to us, though hopefully only temporary). And just last week I traveled to Ohio to pack up my Dad and bring him back to live with us... Big adjustments for all of us, but it's great to have him. He's 94 now and just recently renewed his driving lic. He was so excited!
Of course now being in a different locale he's hesitant to do much driving, but just happy that he can if he wants or needs to. Then of course there's this Christmas thing to get ready for (lol). So that's my story... and of course most of the 12+ inches of snow we had on Thanksgiving eve is still on the ground plus a few more inches on a few more days.... 'Tis the Season, hohoho

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hey bs I didnt see that message from you!! Bring on the mistletoe!!

Ohhhhhhh 12 inches.........of snow I would love to see that LOL!!! Its bloody been stinking hot here as usual Marty it SUCKS!!

Its so nice you ahve your dad living with you, we have my mum but she is still only a spring chicken at 67 which can be annoying, if she was old and decrepid I could have more control over what she does hahaahahahha I could lock her in her granny flat LOL!! Just kidding of course ;)

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

bs4ever

NanneeRose wrote:Ohhhhhhh 12 inches.........

Over to you Marty

MartyM

And your mum is '67', only 1 up on me...  well that doesn't make me feel old, naaaaah. lol

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum