OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014.  1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage3Alpha:"NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON DECEMBER 18, 2014. 1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Stage3Alpha
12/15/2014

Sqwatchy December 15, 2014 at 5:48pm REMINDER: NEW ZIMBABWE COINS ARE SET TO START CIRCULATION ON 18 DECEMBER,2014. 1:1 WITH THE USD COINS. GREAT TIMING FOR A NOTE RE-INSTATEMENT....BEFORE THURSDAY.

Sqwatchy December 15, 2014 at 5:40pm CHINA DUMPED $13.6 BILLION OF U.S TREASURIES IN OCTOBER.  NOW HOLDS $1.25 TRILLION.  20 MONTH LOW!

Sqwatchy December 15, 2014 at 5:24pm Russia SURPRISE CENTRAL BANK MOVE:   RAISES KEY INTEREST RATE TO 17% FROM 10.5%

bs4ever

bs4ever

Yman

Clarification please, if you know the answer.

The ZIM notes held by many, the ones issued before 2009, I read a report recently that suggested their Govt actually issued another note during, or after 2009 which if anything will be the series of notes that may revalue. In other words the hyper inflation notes many hold will remain worthless, what can you add to this report?

Assuming of course you have access to such information

Thank you in advance

Peace brother

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well it's Wednesday here tommorow so lets see if this happens!! I'm guessing not!

terbo56

terbo56

It's not going to for quite a long time, I'm afraid-Until everything is stable, wars, isis, and the people, and government, we we will possibly be in a nursing home, at the wheelchair races,wrestling with flat f'n tires, and our S.S. checks will be stolen, too! No worries, just call us 'Jones'-

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Well it's Wednesday here tommorow so lets see if this happens!! I'm guessing not!

DO NOT BE SO PESSIMISTIC.

Bix Weir Global Update

stage3alpha
10:58 PM (2 hours ago)

As expected, Putin has come back swinging from all the sanctions and market manipulation in the oil price deciding to surprise the world with an interest rate hike to 17% from the Russian Central Bank.

After gaining 10% on the initial news the market riggers threw everything they had at the Ruble and it is now falling through the floor. The Russian stock market is down 15% as we speak and there is massive turmoil.

The big question now is WHY and WHAT'S NEXT?!

The WHY question is fairly easy...Putin has just thrown a monkey wrench into the very delicate FX system that is now crashing the Global Monetary System. All the derivatives based off the Russian Ruble are in chaos and reeling from the MASSIVE Black Swan move in rates. Many FX exchanges have already shutdown US Dollar/Ruble trading...

The USD/RUB Pair Will Be Discontinued Due to Recent Instability of the Russian Ruble
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-16/usdrub-pair-will-be-discontinued-due-recent-instability-russian-ruble

This is turning into a HUGE problem for anyone with derivative positions in the Russian Ruble. As usual the ramifications of this may not be seen today but check back within 30 days as the derivative losses start to mount.

Russia is holding a news conference today...the question is: What will they say about the future of the Ruble? I think it's a bit too early to announce some sort of gold backing of the Ruble but this definitely lays the groundwork for Putin's next move.

More FX instability = More need for a Gold Standard  
Let the chaos continue!!

May the Road you choose be the Right Road

www.RoadtoRoota.com

terbo56

terbo56

So, YMoilman, any ideas to when this 'currency' ride will end, The dinar,and all?? We hear so many stories, it is hard sometimes to distinguish truth from fantasy- We are getting tired of it-And alot of times, your info is lost in the translation of the people that give this to you? Are these people on the up and up, or do they say things to you to make you look like a buffoon? If the information that you relay to us isn't any good to us, please refrain from telling us anything-And, I do not think I am out of line saying this, as it's gone on way too long-All we want is the unbridalled truth- I don't think that is too much to ask, do you?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well said Terbo.

And as I always say don't kill the messenger but do please question the message.

Also to be fair.... and because yman has said he is 100% certain this will transpire by years end, I will leave the RV forum in place until then. But in the spirit of bringing in the NEW I am planning on making changes to this forum at that time. I will be removing a few things and bringing NEW topics in to take the place. At that time those that come here for dinar info will have to visit other sites for the "rumors".

I honestly should have done this years ago. I thought I had but certain members are persistent in the sharing of that topic. hehe... that is putting it mildly eh? LOL! (wink and hug yman!)

I guess that until recently there was still a thin thread of hope left in me. So time to move on is what I keep getting. 

Of course feedback is always welcome if you disagree and let me know if you have any suggestions for topics you would like to see here....

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well I am calling bullshit on this 'Years End' rubbish but like the rest of you I will wait with bated breathe.......yeah not really LOL!

terbo56

terbo56

Thankyou, Purpleskyz- Also, I don't blame you one bit for offing the dinar from this site- I know you were doing this as a service to us, and even if you do drop the dinar part, I still will stop by and check y'all out, and like everyone else here, I'll be glad when this f'n ride comes to a screeching, spark throwing halt!!

terbo56

terbo56

I planned on sending pictures of trains again, but noticed that mine 'left the station', so to speak- It was my fault, I got 'sidetracked'- { Pardon the pun}-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL

I did remove some forums that did not get posted in. I can set you up again or you can post in the Members section or in the Media section if you would like. Or the Holiday section as I am sure you have a great set up as you usually do!! I would love to see them :)

terbo56

terbo56

I did put up a small 'G' scale layout on three 2x6 tables, with 2 trains running for the folks here and driving by to see, however, did not want to get too crazy, there was alot of stuff to move out in the Floridaroom, and planned earlier on, if the RI hit,was to build a monstrosity outside with 4 trains running,Christmas trees, lights, etc, but never happened, so I did with what I had, and could get away with- I will try, however to send pictures later on next year, possibly with some of my yet to be accomplished pieces- Just need the drive to do it - A bit depressed since my folks died, as it was their favorite time of year, if you know what I am saying- And they both loved it when I set the trains up during Christmas- :tree 2: :fire tree:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum