Posts : 58583
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation
|Subject: LANDA GLOBAL General MILESTONES GCR / RV UPDATES…Official Redemption Process Starts….♥♥♥…..~16th Dec 2014~ Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:52 pm|| |
LANDA GLOBAL General MILESTONES GCR / RV UPDATES…Official Redemption Process Starts….♥♥♥…..~16th Dec 2014~
December 17, 2014
Who is this group?
The 144 is an internal Humanus Group of Governors comprised of 144 women that will guide the disbursement of Humanus funds to the appropriate Projects.Enlightened, wise, and compassionate, these women will make a very significant difference in the choice of Projects for the benefit of our Humanity.The 144 will convene on a weekly basis by teleconference and similar means, as well as physical meetings.Recommendations to fund Projects will be detailed in these meetings, and a certain amount of oversight duties will be performed by the 144 as well.
We invite all to submit their application to the 144, but in view of the current progression to fulfilling the requirement, we expect such submissions to be mostly by word of mouth as this is a Lightworker gathering of like minded souls that are gravitating to this Work for the benefit of our Humanity.
Check out the LANDA GLOBAL INTEL
http://humanus.ca/landa-global-updates.php#yola_temp_linkDECEMBER 15, 2014We are pleased to announce the start of the official redemption process by the Consortium. For further information, please see the Historic Bond Information.Thank You LANDA GLOBAL****************
Please be advised that we have received our instructions from the official Consortium for settlement procedures as so authorized by the global authorities. Landa is now processing all asset submissions for disposition by the Consortium. Please use the following email for all submissions:
All submissions will be addressed formally, and next steps delineated. The opening window for all submissions is early January for processing. Settlement times will be announced individually, and procedures, travel schedules, bank and warehouse logistics, and similar elements of the contract will be disclosed and ratified with each asset holder.
The following information is a guide to the Consortium settlement process:
REDEMPTION ORGANIZATION AND PROCEDURE
This process will take a long time to accomplish considering the sheer size of the available assets. All submissions will be processed according to their schedules.
- The Redemption Buyer is also direct signatory for one of the Chinese redemption accounts, as well as the other internationally established redemption accounts (the Consortium).
- The Consortium is ready to take in boxes and bonds.
- This Consortium was set up by the Chinese, the owners of the underlying assets, and under accords signed and executed by all participating Nations and affected Central Banks. This is an inter-governmental and global buying consortium, established quite recently for the ultimate redemption of all bonds and boxes.
- There are over 125 operational functionaries working under the direction of the buying signatory plus security teams, assigned in many countries, and intake security facilities established in many locations, where the items are brought to and secured under Chinese and international direction, when the Seller is paid.
- The agreements are: per each Seller, the immediate cash total payout maximum amount is 1 Trillion. Anything above will be paid on a contractual pay schedule, approved and guaranteed by the World Bank, IMF, US and China.
- Prices paid for the Assets will still be the same IMF prices as paid by CT with the Net Price equaling 85% of the Gross Price.
- Totals fees will 15%: 5% for required Consortium humanitarian projects, 5% for the Treasury buying team and operation, and 5% for Buyer/Seller Consultant Genealogy.
- A Voluntary Donation of 10% is asked for Humanus Foundation Projects.
- Funds paid to Sellers and Intermediaries will be Tax Free under the G‐20 Accord.
- Boxes and Bonds submitted which are not paid in full at closing are placed into joint- safekeeping with seller and buyer in the designated, bonded, insured and secured redemption warehouse or bank facility.
- Any location in the world can be accommodated. Sellers will be asked to state their preferred location, and arrangements can be made in their locality or for them to bring the assets and conduct TTM in one of the major facilities established for this purpose.
- Facilities are established, or currently being established, for this in the Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Dallas and Florida. Switzerland is not an official location but arrangements can be made to close in Zurich. The locations are mutually controlled by China, World Bank, IMF, China Treasury, and US Treasury for these mutual safe-keeping purposes. The facility host country is also bound under contract, and responsible to China and World Bank for the safekeeping therein, for the mutual protection and supervision of all parties, including the Seller, to keep the assets safe until paid in full, after which point, all assets are then destroyed. All locations are bonded and insured, and secured by multi-national security forces. Banks may also serve as intake locations.
- If a seller has assets in a different location or a location where special arrangements cannot be made, arrangements can be made for the seller and assets to be securely transported to one of the official locations. The costs will be paid up front and then will be deducted from the seller’s proceeds at time of transaction.
- The intake procedure is that when seller appointment is arranged, seller will bring assets to the location, and remain with the assets for on-spot verification and until payment is released and proof of the funds transfer to seller’s account is in seller’s hand. Seller will be able to contact his bank officer to verify that the funds have been transferred before leaving the location.
- Under treaty, a unified data base has been established, which is maintained and linked internally to Chinese Treasury, World Bank, IMF, US Treasury, Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Bank of China, and UN Security Council (monetary security department).
- All Holders of boxes and bonds, who wish to redeem them, will have a profile established within this linked data base.
- With a seller’s submission, a profile is established, and the party is registered. Once a seller is registered, there is no conflict arising from any past submissions. They are now considered unified, should any previous submissions re-surface.
- Under this established profile, sellers can redeem boxes and bonds, and have full rights and protection to do so, without any further or future restrictions on the receipt and use of the proceeds.
- Under this scenario, all bonds and boxes will be eventually redeemed, and any amount up to 1 T per Seller, will be paid in cash, immediately upon presentation, and balance of payments due will be governed by each seller’s specific contract. Each contract will vary somewhat regarding amounts and time.
- If contract payments should be in default for 90 days, seller is automatically entitled to have the buyer name removed from any rights to the assets. Asset reverts to the seller, and seller retains all funds received to point of such occurrence, in the unlikely event that a default should occur.
- For selling ANY boxes, ONLY redemption is allowed – the Chinese are not allowing intermediate buyers to buy these items.
- When seller receives the 1 T at the initial TTM (which will be in seller account before seller turns over assets for safe-keeping) then whatever seller has submitted physically at that time goes into joint safekeeping until the remaining payments under contract are paid in full.
- Those payments are also automatically released into seller account every month.
- The team is extremely busy and processing many logistics for many submissions at the moment, which are set to close, primarily as those with the largest portfolio in their profile first. However, seller will be notified shortly after submission that the submission is accepted and the seller profile is registered, subject to scheduling availability for TTM time.
- One of the improved procedures the Consortium is implementing is a dual Queue processing plan. Under this approach there will be two Queue Lines. The first will be for small contract submissions (contract size of 1 T or less) and a Large Queue for Contracts over 1 T. The submissions in the Small Queue will be processed on a first in first out basis. Those in the Large Queue will be processed with the largest submission in the Queue being processed first. Once the process gets started, submissions from both Queues will be processed each day.
PRICING(Gross Prices are latest Quotes – Always Subject to Change Without Notice)
(Nearly all of these bonds will be 200B to 400B but in a very few cases land values have found to be very low with is the reason the range is now as stated above)
- 250K Farmers (Celebrity) Box (contains 250x250K Bonds): USD 5T
- 250K + 500K Farmer Bonds: USD 9B to 400B depending on land value/year
- 777 Boxes (5T): Price depends on style and size of the Box as the contents vary – four different box styles/sizes and Mother Boxes.
- 1912 to 1937 10,000 Liberty Bonds: USD 5B up to 20B each, depending on Folio series which are: 4000, 5000 and 7000. Higher the numerical series the more paid.
- 1912 to 1937 100,000 Liberty Bonds: USD 1T plus
- 10,000 Liberty Boxes (1.5T)
10,000 LIBERTY SUITES / ESCALERA W/ ALL AU CERTIFICATES & DOCUMENTS 1.5T
- 100,000 Liberty Suites / Escalera w/ all AU Certificates & Documents 5T
- 500,000 Liberty Suites / Escalera w/ all AU Certificates & Documents 25T
- 100,000 Liberty Bond: USD 1T plus
- 500,000 Liberty Bond: USD 5T
- 1912 Kobe Boxes: USD 20T
- Super Petchili (Lung Tsing U Hai Railway Bond): 20B
- Black Eagle: 20B
- Super Black Eagle: 40B
- Imperial Black Eagle: Price to be Quoted
- American Boxes: TOV, FRN, FRB, J. P. Morgan, Wells Fargo, American Dream Box, Silver Certificate, Morgenthau Box, Coffins, etc.: Price – Face Value of Boxes
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED1. KYC 2. Private-Sovereign-Treaty JV-Non-Circumvention and Non-Disclosure Exclusivity Agreement 3. Fee Protection and Acknowledgement of Intermediaries 4. Sovereign Voluntary Donation Agreement 5. Manifest (for large numbers of assets)Initial documentation consists of serial numbers, box numbers,padlock numbers, etc., and location.Project allocations for all settlement funds is mandatory. Alternatively put, the majority of the funds realized from settlements will be required for Humanitarian and Economic Development usage.Landa is preparing intake stations in select geographic locations to provide the greatest service aspect to sellers for a streamlined operative structure.Thank You LANDA GLOBAL
Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com
Posts : 3114
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Florida
|Subject: Re: LANDA GLOBAL General MILESTONES GCR / RV UPDATES…Official Redemption Process Starts….♥♥♥…..~16th Dec 2014~ Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:03 pm|| |
In English, what exactly does this mean, or imply?
Posts : 373
Join date : 2014-01-01
|Subject: Re: LANDA GLOBAL General MILESTONES GCR / RV UPDATES…Official Redemption Process Starts….♥♥♥…..~16th Dec 2014~ Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:28 pm|| |
Farmers, Animals and Freedom are for sale, very strange pricing and gift wrap!
Posts : 373
Join date : 2014-01-01
|Subject: Re: LANDA GLOBAL General MILESTONES GCR / RV UPDATES…Official Redemption Process Starts….♥♥♥…..~16th Dec 2014~ Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:31 pm|| |
Maybe they are wanting to buy Farmers, Animals, Birds and Liberty, maybe the boxes are coffins, could be a depopulation strategy.
Posts : 58583
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation
|Subject: Re: LANDA GLOBAL General MILESTONES GCR / RV UPDATES…Official Redemption Process Starts….♥♥♥…..~16th Dec 2014~ Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:34 pm|| |
Maybe it refers to what the original N.E.S.A.R.A. bill was intended for seeing as how it is an agricultural legislation that to date is unresolved to my knowledge. Always the mystery and unverifiable info from these groups though. At least that is a constant! LOL