Latest topics
» Tower Climber Re: Dangers Of 5G, & 'You Are Being Groomed'
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare George Adamski UFO Sightings From The Archive They Said Didn't Exist
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan on the Niles Heckman Podcast
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Dayton Ohio plus MORE
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Near-Death Experiences May Reveal Glimpses Of Afterlife
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert?
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Theory Suggests We Live in a Gigantic Higher Dimensional Black Hole
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» CANADA’S TRUDEAU DECLARES CLIMATE EMERGENCY… THEN APPROVES MAJOR OIL PIPELINE
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Nebra Sky-Disc - Howard Crowhurst
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Six Million Euros Flying House
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & The Royals - The Last People That Should Be Commemorating The War Dead
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X/Nibiru System is Eclipsing our Sun plus MORE
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Boy Doing His Homework Under a Streetlight Goes Viral, and a Millionaire Takes Notice
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) - ET Contact: The 1% Effect
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me....
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Unexplainable UFO sighting leaves stargazers in awe plus MORE
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Simeon Hein - Mysterious Electronic Interference at the Devil's Den Crop Circle, 1999
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS » Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely*

Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely*

Dec18

Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely*
By Vera
A beautiful act of kindness by a homeless man has completely captured what the holiday spirit is about – and that generosity came back to him many, MANY times over!
The homeless man, who goes by the name of “Robbie,” had given 22-year-old Dominique Harrison-Bentzen his very last £3 ($5) so that she could take a taxi home after staying out late on December 4th. He wanted to make sure she got to her destination safely after she had lost her debit card during the night.
Harrison-Bentzen, who is a student at The University of Central Lancashire and Miss Preston beauty contest finalist, recalled:
“I suddenly realized that I had no money and a homeless man approached me with his only change of £3 ($5). He insisted I took it to pay for a taxi to make sure I got home safe.”
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* D3707823-a4d8-4ee8-9784-56fc6c5ba96b-620x372
Although Harrison-Bentzen didn’t take the money, she couldn’t believe that Robbie had offered his only money to her. Floored by his kindness, Harrison-Bentzen spent 24 hours on the street trying to raise money for Robbie so that he could afford an apartment. She posted a status on Facebook, explaining that she wanted to find Robbie and thank him.

Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* Screen-Shot-2014-12-17-at-9.00.39-PM
“He has been homeless for seven months through no fault of his own and he can’t get work due to having no address.
And I simply can’t just give him the money, I have to go through the right channels. So I will be spending 24 hours through the day and night as a homeless person to understand the difficulties they face each day.”
Harrison-Bentzen set up a Twitter account, Facebook page and crowdfunding campaign to help get the word out and raise more funds. She asked for everyone to give £3, representing the £3 he had offered her.
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* Screen-Shot-2014-12-17-at-9.01.10-PM
The numbers just kept climbing as more and more people were touched by Robbie’s generosity.
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* Screen-Shot-2014-12-17-at-9.01.15-PM
Harrison-Bentzen’s campaign even caught the eye of Stone Roses’ former frontman – Ian Brown, who retweeted the student’s cause.
Last $5 and Homeless Man Gave it to a Girl So She Could Get Home Safely* Screen-Shot-2014-12-17-at-8.09.23-PM
Because of her own persistence and the help of others, Harrison-Bentzen ended up raising over $40,000 for Robbie!
In the process of raising money for Robbie, Harrison-Bentzen discovered that many others had stories about how Robbie had helped them – whether it was returning a missing wallet or keeping people warm by offering his scarf to them. Robbie was someone who made a difference in people’s lives, and Harrison-Bentzen wanted to make a difference for him.
She said:
“Everyone has been so supportive and I’d love to get as many people as possible out with me on Tuesday to show Robbie our support – be it for the full 24 hours or just one.
I hope my campaign will help people think a little more about the people around them, Christmas is a good time to think about other people. If people can see what I am doing then maybe they can take the time to just stop and talk to a homeless person, hear their story.”
Source*

Share this:

Thanks to: hwaairfan.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum