OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT

Posted by HATTER on December 22, 2014
Posted in: ALFRED WEBRE, KEVIN ANNETT. Tagged: ALFRED WEBRE, KEVIN ANNETT. 2 Comments
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT Alfred-webre
ALFRED WEBRE ANNOUNCEMENT RE : KEVIN ANNETT
ITCCS INVESTIGATORS UPDATE Hi All I am sorry that there is confusion regarding ITCCS and Annett. I interviewed Annett as sole spokesman for 3 years and I took on faith many statements he made because of my 10 year relationship with him. On Oct. 28, 2014, a woman friend of mine came to me with a report that Annett had been simultaneously romancing and proposing marriage to several women in different parts of the planet. I had also noticed that young beautiful women would be appointed administrators by Annett of the ITCCS FB group [which I had founded] who then would become traveling companions to Annett across Canada and to Europe. My friend told me that Annett was engaging in unethical interpersonal relationships with multiple women. By coincidence Annett was scheduled for an interview in early Nov 2014 and I confronted him with what I had been told. Annett lied, saying he hardly knew my friend whereas they had been going out for 2 years. He then accused my friend, who runs a spiritual center, of being a government agent. At that moment I lost trust in Kevin Annett as I sensed he was deliberately lying for deceptive purposes.
Within the past two weeks Heather Martin published interviews with two women whom Annett was simultaneously romancing at the same time he was my friend.
I decided that as a matter of due diligence I should request an independent interview with George Dufort who Annett indicated had functioned as a coordinator of ITCCS Brussels. Over the past several months I had received emails purportedly written by George Dufort. I also knew that some researchers had concluded that George Dufort, like Jeremiah Jourdain, were fictitious persons Annett had made up in an effort to make his organization real.
Upon my request of an interview with George Dufort, Annett escalated into a public hostile response indicating that I would be the target of a Tribunal and Grand Jury starting in January in Vancouver. Hence I issued a Protective Order to protect my home and the 10 people in it including elementary and secondary aged students from being threatened by the Grand Jury and Republic of Kanata gang, mandating no contact and prohibiting them from coming within 100 meters of my house. We have now developed and will be publishing evidence that Annett manipulated $150,000 from one such woman to support his lifestyle in the ITCCS, constituting fraud and breach of trust. NewsInsideOut.com has yet to receive verification that ITCCS Brussels personnel or the court exist. Moreover we have receive preliminary information impeaching one of Annett’s principal European witnesses.
In the course of following through on due diligence we have been attacked and distorted by Annett and followers.
Our articles exposing Annett’s breach of trust, compulsive lying, financial fraud, and shady involvement in child trafficking issues will be appearing in the coming weeks and months
Our working hypothesis is that one of the functions of ITCCS is to displace and discredit any genuine citizen offered in this field.
Thank you for your interest and patience in following this story as it unfolds.
Alfred Lambremont Webre
www.NewsInsideOut.com

Thanks to: http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum