OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DOMINOS ARE FALLING and YRFT IS FULL OF SHIT.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CroatianLight

I miss my blog today. Not because of all the work and comittments in keeping it interesting, but when I have a
thought, I want to be able to write about it. Then I remembered my spot here.
Purps sent me a link to the Kevin Annett debacle and I laughed because it's old news. I am surprised that Alfred took so
long to make it public though, I don't believe he only found out recently as many of us, including Heather Martin have
written about this months ago. No matter, better late than never as they say.

I hear there have been some discussions regarding Yellow Rose for Texas. I want to add my 2 cents here. If you're new with her
information it's very convoluted information and even when you think you've understood it, it doesn't make sense at times, I think that's
because she's doing it on purpose. If you make things too clear then you figure it out real quick. Honestly, I liked what she had to say, and
honestly; I would love for all to happen as she claims, but if you really think about it, if that is the case and she does have the correct information, then everything we think we just learned about who we are falls to the wayside. Everything we think we knew about our true history, our true beginnings and our true existence becomes for nothing. Lets take one theory many of us are accepting to be a possibility and that is leaving this 3D construct and moving into higher dimensions. By moving, I mean our existence here will change into a higher dimensional reality. I don't believe that we have to leave this planet in order to ascend/transcend/integrate or whatever you want to call it, but lets just assume that is a possibility.
Well, what the fuck have we been doing for thousands of years, incarnating on this planet as light workers or just souls committed to bringing higher energy here. What about the souls that are here now and have been incarnating for eons with agreements to help out and be here when the changes occur? All of that would fall to the wayside if Rose is correct.

What about John Lamb Lash's theory and the fact that Gaia Sophia is in her correction, moving towards the galactic arm and reaching the galactic center where we all go 5D during that transition? Don't you think that the Gnostics who taught the mystery schools including Jesus, would have written about this false construct? They were teaching things that went back millions of years and they missed the fact that Earth is just a construct in a server? Is it possible maybe that the Archons created the false construct that we are in now?

Do you see where I am going with this? If Rose is correct then everything we think to be true or real is NOT. I don't believe that. I don't believe that ONE is now going to save us and lift us out of here. What about all the criminals that participated in this matrix, that enslaved us, that usurped us and worked with the cabal? Do we not deserve to see their arrests, to see them pay for their crimes? You mean to tell me Rose, that all that was a waste of time because ONE just decides that we are going to get sucked up off this planet and taken to a real Earth?

How I would love that to be true, but I don't buy that shit. It would mean that we are non existent, that we are not important, that our voice is not heard, that we the SOUL has been coming here for Eons having experiences to create change here on the planet and it would have been all for nothing. No, it doesn't work that way. I believe that Rose is just another disinformation agent. THEY see us waking up, they know we know that something is about to happen, they can feel our energy, our excitement, our curiosity, our need to know the truth and they panicked, so they created Rose, a new story.

Tell me, why is Rose the only one to know this? Why do we just hear about this in the last year or so? Nobody before her has ever come up with a story like this. Why now? All of a sudden, there are poles going through planets, grids being attacked, Earth sitting on top of a pole, hell, anyone with good software knowledge can create images. How come nobody else has these images? So, I have many more questions than answers, but if Rose is right, then nothing else matters. It means we are relying on a savior ONE to get us out of here? That we spent millions of years evolving, incarnating and fighting for this planet only for ONE to decide that now is the time to pull us out of here? This would mean there is no such entity as Gaia, that Gaia that we think is Earth is just a construct in a server? That all the truth seekers, all the researchers, all the John Lashes, Michael Tsarions, Michael Tellingers, Peter Klings, Alfred Webre, and hundreds more researchers are WRONG?
No, you can't tell me that all these folks are wrong and that Rose is right. I have a problem with people disguising themselves, I have a bigger problem with people believing every fairy tale just because it sounds great.

I have a problem with Rose, because it would mean that my lives have been meaningless, that I have been coming here for thousands of years for nothing and I can't accept that. This would also mean that Unity Consciousness is just a phrase, because if Rose is correct, Unity Consciousness does not exist and never will because ONE is the one that makes decisions about humanity. I don't buy it and neither should you and I don't see anyone asking Rose these questions. Why?
Because they are afraid of getting answers that might not be what they want to hear. We need to ask Rose if she can prove to us that her information is coming from Source. NOT ONE. From source. We need to ask Rose what about all these researchers who have spent hundreds of collective years researching our past, the visitors that have come here, the aliens changing our genes and DNA....is that part of the construct and the server as well?

I would love Rose's story to be true, but I can't accept the fact that after all these years, I have to accept the fact that I have wasted my time evolving and working towards love. Even that is meaningless if ONE just decides to do the work for us and save us. I can accept ONE getting rid of the bad guys, but I can't accept GOD/ONE choosing my destiny, it goes against everything we have worked for as humanity.
Don't you agree?

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome back CL! and I sure do agree!

I stopped following & posting YRFT awhile back. Convoluted is the perfect word. I can not make out heads or tails to what the hell I am looking at. Cryptic applies also. But "she" is all over the place these days. To be honest I thought Hatter was YRFT. I guess because his was the only site that I saw it on until recently. Big on facebook also. Meteoric rises often don't sit well with me.

As far as ONE goes... I like individuality. I find it hard to jump on board anyone's version of what is up because I don't think anyone really knows. We have a feeling that something is about to transpire. Can almost touch it. Folks are edgy. Protests and horror are being pounded on the media. Have you watched American Horror Story Freak-show yet?  All meant to keep us off balance. But to me it feels like more than that. It is like walking through a Stephen King novel. 
Something Wicked This Way Comes.....

JIMF.

check out Holographic Disclosure on you tube if you ever get a chance
really cool stuff

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Jim!

I think I may have that floating around here somewhere. Very interesting the info coming out.

topspin2

I have no idea who she is, this Rose person.....What I do know is that the matrix we are living in is more complicated than even I believed...Its my belief that the truth was simple in origin, but has been multiplied many times over to complicate it. We cant know the truth, at least not here on this planet....or its off we go, at least if we go public..If your information is given a venue, you are successful and your venue has longevity, then you are them....They own ALL media outlets and only let out what they want out....I wish it was different...I wish and pray we could make a difference on this planet in a large scale...We cannot.....a small scale yes....so that's my focus, as is purps......and purps we need to talk...will call soon.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I totally agree topspin! I only "use" the other social media such as facebook and twitter to network for this site. I had an Out Of Mind facebook page for awhile but facebook wanted 10.00 per week to "boost" my posts. Screw that! LOL So I deleted the page.

So small scale it is for this place and that is fine. I know we are reaching the ones we should for whatever that reason may end up being.

and YES! we need to talk. :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum