Latest topics
» What's Dave Schmidt's (Meta 1 Coin) Fiduciary Duty?
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 8:24 pm by RamblerNash

» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - The State of our Mother Earth
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU NEWS - YOU CAN SEE THIS SKY THING EVERY 3600 YEARS plus MORE
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Google Earth 'exposes Area 51 secrets' in bombshell videos
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 4:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Protects Merck Pharmaceutical Company Instead of the Public by Allowing Merck to Hide Side Effects of FDA Approved Drugs
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Multiple UFOs caught in Yuma, Arizona and in Las Vegas! plus MORE
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 2:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» American Psychopathy
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Common questions about CBD health claims for pain and other conditions answered
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 2nd Kevin Spacey Accuser Suddenly Dies Amid Lawsuit
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Hidden History
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HUGE Craft Spotted Hovering Above Earth On ISS Live Feed! - "The Real McCoy"
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 67: SALEM WITCH TRIALS HOTZONE OCCULT MYSTERY!
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 15 Raw Video Reveals Buildings On The Moon Near Landing Site!
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' could be a disaster, say locals plus LIVE FEED
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds

Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM

MartyM
As much as I dislike the concept, the more I see and learn of our present situation and how we got here... I've come to believe that the present PTB will not be defeated, they must be eradicated. However that alone is no assurance that in a matter of time we wouldn't be right back where we are now, or worse.
  It's the mindset of these oligarchs as well as the mindset of the sheeple that has been taught for generations, that really needs to be eradicated. That need to 'Control' everything and everyone for the benefit of just a few, is not sustainable. It never has been as history has shown us... Unfortunately not all of us learn from History, though in part this is because most of the Truth about what really happened in our history was hidden and what became known was changed to protect the guilty.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
EXACTLY Marty!!!

But I do see some progress even if it is just in the alternative media.

MartyM

MartyM
I agree, there has been an increase in sheeple waking up, but I don't see much in the way of Organization to focus the efforts in changing things.

Animalboy71

I've been awake for years but most (not all) of the people i try to enlighten just want to live in the fantasy that everything is okay. Smart people that just refuse to see or acknowledge what's right in front of them.

It's sad

MartyM

MartyM
Some of that is due to ego, they don't want to face something they don't believe they or anyone can change or affect. Again part of the 'programing' to make people believe they can't change the controllers so don't try.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum