Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Again UFO Shoots Up Into Space! plus MORE
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Is The PUZZLE Coming Together? plus more
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Time Map Holds Every Major Event in The Last 3000 Years ! - Gregg Braden
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What appear to be "Translucent Ships" just CRUISING through the sky! are actually called hole punch clouds
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense with Dick Allgire & Yoichi Shimatsu - Remote Viewing The Corona Virus
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - AROMA VIRUS
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Panic Goes Global plus MORE
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are Two Playing the Covert-Op Game? – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» DHS WHISTLEBLOWER AGAINST OBAMA ADMIN FOUND SHOT DEAD
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vaxxed II Streaming Event You’ve Been Waiting For is Here!
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyToday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Engine of consciousness' found in macaques
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 3:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Coronavirus Is Swiftly Breaching Defenses Across The World
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» What do Vaccines, Pesticides and Virus have in Common??
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NIBIRU News ~ INCOMING ORB ' PLANET OR WT? YOU TELL ME nIBIRu sYsTEM ? plus MORE
Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds  EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds

Merry Christmas Humanity. Now Let's DEFEAT The Rothschilds

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM

MartyM
As much as I dislike the concept, the more I see and learn of our present situation and how we got here... I've come to believe that the present PTB will not be defeated, they must be eradicated. However that alone is no assurance that in a matter of time we wouldn't be right back where we are now, or worse.
  It's the mindset of these oligarchs as well as the mindset of the sheeple that has been taught for generations, that really needs to be eradicated. That need to 'Control' everything and everyone for the benefit of just a few, is not sustainable. It never has been as history has shown us... Unfortunately not all of us learn from History, though in part this is because most of the Truth about what really happened in our history was hidden and what became known was changed to protect the guilty.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
EXACTLY Marty!!!

But I do see some progress even if it is just in the alternative media.

MartyM

MartyM
I agree, there has been an increase in sheeple waking up, but I don't see much in the way of Organization to focus the efforts in changing things.

Animalboy71

I've been awake for years but most (not all) of the people i try to enlighten just want to live in the fantasy that everything is okay. Smart people that just refuse to see or acknowledge what's right in front of them.

It's sad

MartyM

MartyM
Some of that is due to ego, they don't want to face something they don't believe they or anyone can change or affect. Again part of the 'programing' to make people believe they can't change the controllers so don't try.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum