Latest topics
» The Epstein Global Organ Harvesting - Distraction Discussion
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BLUE CHICKEN CULT - Corey Goode & David Wilcock - They have a Cosmic Secret
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Archaeologists Unearth 9,000-Year-Old Settlement in Israel
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 6:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN Physicists Measure Elliptic Flow of Bottomonium Particles
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 6:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - #SerialBrain2: The Truth about the “SQUAD”. Part 1: The Secret Reason plus more
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Palace of a Once-Mighty Empire Unearthed in Iraq
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 6:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Caught Tracking UFO's In Space During The STS Missions?
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 6:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - My First Encounter With Psychedelics
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 6:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Binary Star is real and coming plus MORE
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 6:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Project Camelot - COLIN WOOLFORD ALIEN AUTOPSY
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EUGENICS: ‘Reprograming the Human Genome’, The Hidden History of Bar Harbor
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How Fast the Global Harvest Will Drop Out in the Grand Solar Minimum
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 5:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ellen Ratner Describes Meeting with Julian Assange – Seth Rich
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0022) David Wilcock & Corey Goode : Partners in slime
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How Gratitude Can Rewire Your Brain for Happiness and Success
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prophecy Alert: Neuralink The War Against Humanity Goes Mainstream
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 7-22-19… “Nuremberg 2.0 hearings to be broadcast live on the Internet”
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) - The Last Generation and the First Generation
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 22, 2019
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyToday at 9:43 am by ReneGade

» POOFness for JUL 21: Mister Blue Sky
An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 9:16 pm by 4-truth

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012

An Hour with an Angel with Archangel Michael, Monday, May 28, 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angels77

angels77
http://the2012scenario.com/

by Steve Beckow

The agenda for Monday’s hour with Archangel Michael may change, but initially what I propose to do is to start off by asking the Boss to look at Bill Brockbrader’s situation. I’ll ask him which offices participated in altering Bill’s records, what their motives were, etc. I’ll ask him if the people saying that Bill was not a SEAL are sincere or insincere, whether the Company of Light is assisting Bill, and what assistance he can expect.

The reason I say this agenda is tentative is that Archangel Michael doesn’t hold one being as more or less worthy or innocent than another. Once when I asked him if George Bush Sr. was born in Germany, he paused and responded that that soul did not want the matter discussed. So I don’t want inadvertently to back him into a corner publicly where he is made to pit souls against each other because I’ve phrased my question that way. So I need to allow him leeway.

Then I plan to pretend that he’s the keynote speaker at a conference of prominent lightworkers. Bill is there, Cobra, Drake, Ben Fulford, David Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan, Inelia Benz, perhaps Mike Quinsey, John Smallman, Blossom Goodchild, and others. I’ll ask him to take several topics and give advice to the assembled lightworkers on them: mass arrests, popular dissent (the Occupy Movement, Arab Spring), NESARA, and Disclosure. What would he want leading lightworkers to know and think about relating to these matters?

Everyone is invited.

An Hour with an Angel airs Monday, May 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio

from → 2012 Scenario

Anonymous
Thanks angels...can you remind us later for ppl who can't remember lol?

angels77

angels77
Right now I am in CST time and don't know how to convert to PDT. It is 6:30 CST.....

Anonymous
Oh, 5pm PT, 6pm MT, 7pm CT, 8pm ET. So in like 25 minutes.

Anonymous
Please let me know about a recording as a friend showed up for me to help & couldn't keep quiet for a single minute! Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum