OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness'

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness'

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness'
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 20:57:41 -0500

HI ALL

HAPPY TIMES AND HAPPY FACES. THINGS BREWING OUT THERE FOR DECADES IS ALMOST SOUP WE CAN EAT. AND VERY VERY TASTY. THE GOOD STUFF.

OF COURSE THE WAR THING IS STILL GOING ON HERE AND THERE FOR FINAL CLEANUP, AND OF COURSE THE EXPECTED BIT OF SABRE RATTLING AND DISTRACTION WHILE THE REAL STUFF IS DONE. IT IS DONE.

I WAS INFORMED THAT FUNDS FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE RIGHT AFTER NEW YEAR.

YIPPEE KY YAI!

AND ONCE THIS RE-STABILIZATION OF THE USD AND OTHER CURRENCIES FINISHES, UNCLE SAM WILL GET THAT SHIT/SHOWER/SHAVE, NEW SUIT, AND AGAIN BECOME THE SHINING BEACON OF HOPE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE

THE CROWNS AND THE FIVE FAMILIES HAVE DONE A MAGNIFICENT JOB. WE ARE ABOUT TO REAP THE CONSTRUCTIVE BENEFITS OF THEIR CENTURIES LONG EFFORTS.

WHAT AN ENTRY INTO THE NEW YEAR. I AM DEEPLY HUMBLED BY THIS TIME IN OUR HISTORY. THE GREAT SACRIFICES BORNE BY THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES TO THIS EFFORT, THE BACKGROUND NAIL BITING AND HAIR PULLING TIMES OF OTHER EFFORTS, AND THE BACKS OF THE ONES THAT HAVE BORNE THE LOADS HAVE GIVEN US THIS MAGNIFICENT GIFT.

YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT THE PROPER MECHANISMS OF THIS ROLLOUT ARE IN PLACE, FUNCTIONING, AND EFFECTIVE. THE ROLLOUT WILL TAKE PLACE OVER THE NEXT MONTHS BEGINNING WITH A MASSIVE SHOT IN THE ARM OF SMALL FUNDS SUFFICIENT TO GET THE VARIOUS RECEIVING AND DISBURSING INFRASTRUCTURES IN PLACE.

THIS IS AGAIN COMMON SENSE AS ONE MUST HAVE INFRASTRUCTURE TO HANDLE DISTRIBUTION, AND THE QUALITY OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE AND ITS DEPLOYMENT IS CRITICAL TO THE PROPER FUNCTIONING OF THE MECHANISM. BEING A FLUID MODEL OF ECONOMETRICS, IT ALSO MUST BE FLEXIBLE AND TURN ON A DIME IF NEED BE, RATHER THAN ENTERING INTO A PROTRACTED BUREAUCRATIC PROCESS.

SINCE WE ARE ENTERING THIS PROCESS NOW, I EXPECT MANY ELEMENTS TO BEGIN FUNCTIONING ON A FULL TIME BASIS SO THAT BY JANUARY 15, 2015, THE INFRASTRUCTURE IS IN PLACE TO HANDLE THE VOLUME OF SUBMISSIONS: THE GOAL.

I HAVE LOOKED AT, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MANY MONTHS, AT THE EMAILS SENT TO DHINTAKE (GMAIL ADDRESS RIGHT NOW). I NOTICED ALMOST 2000 EMAIL INQUIRIES. I MANAGED TO READ A FEW THAT WERE TAGGED FOR MY IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, AND I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE SENTIMENTS EXPRESSED. AND YES RON, YOU ARE RIGHT AND MUCH THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS. GOOD TO MEET YOU. WE WILL TALK.

SELECTION AND CATEGORIZATION IS TAKING PLACE IN PREPARATION OF PROCESSING. FORMAL REPLIES WILL BE SCHEDULED SHORTLY, AND THIS WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER IN JANUARY AS WE BEGIN. WE WILL BE DOING THIS SLOW AND STEADY AT FIRST TO GET THE FEEL OF THE SPEED CAPACITY OF PROCESSING AND COMMITMENT, SO BE PREPARED FOR IT WHEN IT COMES, BUT DO NOT GET IMPATIENT. IT MAY BE A COUPLE OF WEEKS OR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, BUT IT WILL BE DONE.

SO THAT IS THE LANDSCAPE AS IT PERTAINS TO PROJECT SIDE.

Dear Zap,

It has come to my mind that some of your more recent comments about the RV of currencies and Program releases may be taken in the wrong way by some folks.

You have said on a few occasions that you are not really interested in the RV or program releases... that it is not in your area of responsibility or interest.

TRUE. NOT FOCUSED ON THESE ELEMENTS, ALTHOUGH I AM WELL AWARE OF THEM AND THEIR WORKINGS.

If you stand back and look at that from more than your immediate perspective, it could easily be taken that your disinterest also includes those whose lives and hopes for relief are tied up in the drama of those things.

NO. I DO NOT MIX BUSINESS WITH PERSONAL ASPECTS, SO IMPOSSIBLE. MY FOCUS IS ON PEOPLE, NOT THE MONEY. THE MONEY TAKES CARE OF ITSELF, SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY OR THINK ABOUT IT WHEN WE DO OUR PROJECTS. THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF THOSE THAT HAVE ATTEMPTED TO REALIZE THESE, HAVE LED THEM VARIOUS PATHS SUCH AS THE DINAR, DONG, PROGRAMS, OTHER CHOICES, AND THAT IS TO BE ADMIRED AND RESPECTED. THESE FOLKS ARE ATTEMPTING TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT WITH THEIR CHOSEN PATH, MUCH AS I AM WITH MY CHOSEN PATH. THE MECHANICS OF GETTING TO THE POINT OF BEING ABLE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, ARE JUST MECHANICS. THEY TAKE ALL FORMS AND SHAPES, BUT THE END RESULT IS THE SAME. HOWEVER, THERE IS MUCH DRAMA, AND IF YOU GET CAUGHT UP IN THE TRAUMA OF IT, IT IS NOT A GOOD THING. TRY STEPPING BACK A BIT AND LOOK AROUND I WOULD COUNSEL.

That tends to communicate a sense that you also care a less about the people affected by things that don't concern you. I don't think that is what you meant to convey.

NOPE.

Nevertheless, it is not a stretch of the imagination to see how others might look upon those comments whose destinies and immediate relief are bound up in the disposition of such things.

I HAVE BEEN WRESTLING WITH THE WHOLE THING OF KNOWING THERE ARE SO MANY THAT ARE IN LIMBO WITH MUCH HOPE (OR HOPIUM) WAITING FOR THEIR EVENT SO THEY CAN GET TO WORK. THE PATH I HAVE CHOSEN IS A BIT DIFFERENT, BUT THE END RESULT IS AGAIN THE SAME, BUT WITH A SMALL TWIST. IN THIS PATH, THERE IS A MECHANISM TO GIVE A HELPING HAND TO OTHERS FASTER SO THEY CAN BREATHE WHILE THEY WAIT FOR THEIR EVENT TO FRUIT. THE ACCEPTANCE OF SUBMISSIONS FOR THE PROJECT SIDE WAS THE IMMEDIATE ANSWER, AND THAT IS ALL I CAN OFFER. I WAS ALSO HOPING TO GET AN IMMEDIATE GENERAL RELIEF FUND IN PLACE, BUT I AM AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL ON THAT ONE. IT MAY OR MAY NOT COME DEPENDING ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO. I AM TRYING MY BEST.

You might want to rethink how you reflect on those things for the sake of others who could be deeply dissed and possibly offended by your remarks that you may have had no intention of conveying in that way.

I HOPE NOT. I AM NOT HERE TO DISS ANYBODY OFF, BUT I CERTAINLY WILL SIC A PURPLE FLYER ON SOME ONE THAT EXHIBITS MUDDY THINKING. AND TO THOSE I MAY HAVE ACCIDENTALLY DISSED OFF, SORRY, IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN SOMEWHERE EVEN IF I DO NOT MEAN IT. IF I MEAN IT, I WILL TELL YOU.

We all make such inadvertent remarks in our communications from time to time. I don't believe that is your heart though. But the thing keeps coming to my mind and it bothers me. So I am sharing with you my thoughts on the matter.

AND SO MUCH THANKS FOR THAT. I DO NOT TALK MUCH ABOUT MYSELF, BUT YOUR THOUGHTFUL INSIGHT IS GRATEFULLY WELCOMED SO I COULD RESPOND.

Blessings,
G

IN CLOSING FOR THIS WRITING AND FOR THE PAST YEAR OF 2014, I THANK ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE GAINED SOME AWARENESS INTO MATTERS THAT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN REVEALED OTHERWISE, AND HAVE MADE IT THROUGH A DIFFICULT YEAR. YOUR EFFORTS IN 2015 WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE TO OUR HUMANITY.

I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH ALL OF YOU, AND WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES MUCH JOY, PEACE AND PROSPERITY FOR TODAY AND 2015. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU WHOLE, SAFE, AND HAPPY.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS PAST YEAR, IT HAS BEEN INTERESTING. MAY 2015 SEE THE BEGINNING OF MANY GREAT AND BRILLIANT THINGS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
December 31, 2014
Copyright ZAP 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am hearing very positive things for the F&P and PP finally being released January 1st thru the 15th...May It Finally Be So. HAPPY NEW YEARS....much Love and Many Blessings for the New Year.....Susan

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

gab101

i choose to remain hopeful that this is true

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Good for you Gab but I choose to stay within the realms of reality LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

gab101

belief shapes reality

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Come back to me on the 16th!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum