Latest topics
» What Will Santa Claus Say? - Louis Prima Christmas Classic - Puddles :)
Today at 8:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 40: MYSTERY SCHOOL X ATLANTIS REVELATIONS!
Today at 8:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Solve 'Seismic Mystery' that Shook Central Alberta Communities
Today at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Humans Can Detect Events 1-10 Seconds Before They Occur, Scientists Say
Today at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball that exploded over the US Thule Air Base in Greenland shook Earth, triggering seismic sensors
Today at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Fox gets frightened by the sudden appearance of a bright Orb. take a look!
Today at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Family Implicated Again In A New Court Case About Pedophilia & Sex Slavery
Today at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Examined By Doctors As MSM And Democrats Push Fake News Story On Meeting With Paul Manafort
Today at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Mission in Lunar Orbit and May Race SpaceX for Next Lunar Manned Mission
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carpet Bomb Just Dropped, Did You See How It Works - X22 Report
Today at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange phenomena occurring prior to earthquakes!
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Why news media do not speak of what we see? plus MORE
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heads Up! Comet 46P/Wirtanen Streaks By Earth This Weekend
Today at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs and Anomalies in the picture NASA Parker Solar Probe's WISPR plus MORE
Today at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult - BEHIND MAJESTIC INTERVIEW SERIES WITH DAVID WILCOCK Part 1,2,3,4,5 of 6
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» THC, Not Just CBD, Can Treat Pediatric Epilepsy
Today at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Puzzle of Near-Death Experiences
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Science Confirms Paradise Camp Fire Manmade; Genocide and Mass Destruction Carefully Planned
Today at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12/13/18 Hearing on Crimes of the Clinton Foundation: THE FINDINGS
Today at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Simpsons Predicted California Wildfires In 2016
Today at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Incredible Hulk’ Star Hospitalized After Routine Vaccination
Today at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happened to History & Where Are We Going?
Today at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » The Paradox of the Illuminati

The Paradox of the Illuminati

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Paradox of the Illuminati on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:40 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Bookmark the permalink.
The Paradox of the Illuminati

Jan1 by Wes Annac

Written by Randy A., Collective Evolution, December 27, 2014 – http://tinyurl.com/nnqu7oy
Here we are ready to welcome in 2015 and the amount of fear being spread in our world seems to be at an all-time high! Humanity is quickly evolving and many people are waking up, we are in the midst of a most exciting time in our evolution!
One topic that I see and read very often is of the Illuminati, or the social Elite or the ruling class, whatever you wish to “label” them. I continue to read how evil these people are and there lies a very important paradox in understanding the Illuminati.
We are coming into a period of existence where humanity is starting to really understand itself and how reality truly works as Quantum physics becomes ever increasingly popular and understood.
Now the principles and concepts are nothing new, just a larger scale of the population are starting to truly comprehend what it all means. Thousands of years ago highly conscious beings told us, we are creators of our reality, we are the way, we are all enlightened beings, the universe is within us, the list goes on what these enlightened masters were trying to say to us yet some just chose not to understand this and thus experience life in a way to help them wake up.
Here we are about to ring in 2015 and it seems a highly debated topic is of the Illuminati or social Elite. I read one particular post here at CE that suggested we love even the Illuminati/social elite/ruling class and all hell broke loose in the comment section. Many people posted how they will no longer be subscribing or reading CE and other commenters posted that showing any sort of love towards the elite is sickening or even being evil. Here in fact lies the paradox.
Ask yourself why is our world in the shape it is in today? The answer, is the lack of love shown by humanity towards humanity. For all those people that say showing love towards the elite is disgusting, look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you are just a reflection of the social elites lack of love towards ALL of humanity. We are in the state we are today in this world because of the lack of humanity shown by the elite, so showing the elite this same kind of humanity is actually mirroring exactly what the elite have done for countless centuries.
Conditional love got us to where we are today, only unconditional love can set you free. The more people that truly understand the paradox here and bust free of conditional love, will help bring down the social elite and the way the world is today! You see the paradox is to understand love and how limiting love is what got us in this position in the first place, so continuing to love conditionally will only hurt more and bring more of what is already here.
When all is said and done and understood, to me all of life is an illusion (once again enlightened masters of our perceived past always said this, reality is just an illusion) and reality is merely an act or play of consciousness and right now the Illuminati seems to be in many peoples consciousness as they work their way to self responsibility and self empowerment. Remember you are as powerful and meaningful as anyone in this world, believing you are not and giving that power away to others, will result in finding someone to blame for YOUR life!
When you understand the paradox in anything, you will then understand your true power you possess and can turn off the giving of your power away!

Thanks to Wes at: http://cultureofawareness.com

2 Re: The Paradox of the Illuminati on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:12 pm

Enyiah

I get the point Wes is trying to make in regards to unconditional love.  In my opinion, the point he is making is lacking in depth.  It is not an easy task (at least for me) to *love* unconditionally creatures (I use this term to describe the high-level cabal) who will kill and murder children for sport.  From that perspective, I cannot offer my unconditional love! Furthermore, I think it is UNFAIR that we should be expected to give them that.  
There is more going on than we understand in the WHOLE picture.  Maybe in time and in retrospect when we are past this business, or otherwise further along into our ''evolution'' mankind will gain a larger insight and greater spiritual understanding of this whole so-called illusionary game.  Speaking for myself, I have not arrived at the point in my spiritual understanding and/or path that I can offer the cabal *unconditional* love.  Besides, I sincerely believe it would be unwise to demonstrate this at this point in time.  They (cabal) definately must be held accountable and removed!  To demonstrate love for them  I would only go as far as to say:  accountable, gently removed, wish them well on their chosen path!

"Unconditional happiness is the highest technique there is."
Michael A. Singer
white cat

3 Re: The Paradox of the Illuminati on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:26 pm

aestheticmedic

I can unconditionally love when the harm being done is in the rear view mirror, we do not know when the next blow will come from evil people/cabal, etc.

Its easy to unconditionally love when the harm stops happening, otherwise its abnormal to be okay with being scammed, poisoned and killed.

It does not follow the way our body treats pain, it doesn't love it, it gets away from it or alerts you to do something not sit and take it till you die.

4 Re: The Paradox of the Illuminati on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:54 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
AGREED!!!

I am not giving away unconditional anything to any of these horrors to mankind especially the children!!
I want to live long enough to see them taken out. Where ever that may be. If that can also involve some level of suffering to them then I am ok with that too.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum