The following describes action taken by Alaska State Citizens initiated in the form of a newspaper ad run on January 4, 2015. See ad here.
The questions raised below, while applying directly to properties in Alaska, may also be applicable in everyone of the 50 states in America. This may apply to citizens who currently have a mortgage on a property. In this case, you may wish to investigate further. There may be a chance your mortgage was negotiated under some fraudulent terms of which you were not aware. You may have recourse available to you that may be worth pursuing.
An excerpt from the newspaper advertisement:
The properties described as 2366 and 2390 Sopark Road in Big lake, Alaska suffer from clouded titles:
1. The “State of Alaska” and the “STATE OF ALASKA” and the ” Matanusko-Susitna Borough” and “MATANUSKA – SUSITNA BOROUGH” claiming to be the owners of the Higher Estate Interest in these properties are private, for-profit franchises of governmental services corporations run by the UNITED NATIONS, INC. –not legitimate units of the American government related in any way to the land jurisdiction of the Alaska State guaranteed by the Alaska Statehood Compact.
2. Buyers entering into mortgage agreements with these entities are additionally not informed of the following:
3. Buyers are not informed that their Promissory Note has Actual Cash Value and that the banks use the Buyers own Promissory Note obtained under conditions of false advertising and non-disclosure as the collateral used to buy the bank’s interest in the property;A. That by entering a mortgage agreement they are entering a fixed term lease with a financial institution acting as landlord ;
B. That “mortgage payments” are rent representing interest owed on the public debts of the “STATE OF ALASKA”;
C. That the Buyers will never own the asset even when the mortgage is completely paid off;
D. that the property is held in a Cestui Que Vie Trust (Temporary Testamentary Trust) and that the financial institution is responsible as Primary Leaseholder for payment of all taxes owed;
E. that all material alterations to the deed and title resulting from non-consensual reselling by the banks is a serious breach of fiduciary trust serving to nullify the mortgage;
4. Buyers are not informed that as American State Citizens they are the entitlement holders of all land-based resource assets;
5. Buyers are not informed that those claiming to represent them are instead mischaracterizing them as corporate “franchises” subject to the whims of the “United States Congress” and “State of Alaska legislature”.
Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com