OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING!

January 4, 2015
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! Dead-doller
In a December 31, 2014 interview with TF Metals and Jim Willie:

US SANCTIONING RUSSIA IS BACKFIRING

I disagree that the US is driving down the oil price. I also disagree that the Russian economy is in tatters. 
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! Russia-sanctions
You can’t believe Reuters or Bloomberg. The ruble goes down, and the oil price goes down. This is the news: There is no change in the oil price in ruble terms.
My contact in Russia, who has a son in Moscow, asked him how the import prices are affected. They have sudden moves up to 10%, but they go down in a couple of weeks.  That means the Russians are cleverly managing their reserves with 160 down to $130 Billion in Treasury Bonds to manage the foreign imports that they pay for with dollars. 
The Russians have no change in their oil revenues in ruble terms, while they use dollars to assure their imports, and manage the import prices so that they are just little speed bumps. 
Russia is NOT in tatters. Putin is sitting right next to a KILL SWITCH.
The kill switch would be to require, if he chose, all Russian exports of energy and metals to be paid in either rubles or yuan. Or he could do something that he’s already indicated: All major FOREX currencies that are being used to pay for Russian exports are immediately converted to gold. 
The Russian economy is neither in tatters nor is it on the verge of falling. Instead, they are converting all kinds of foreign revenue into gold.
And what does the US Press say? That they’re spending their hard-earned gold to manage the ruble crisis, when it’s the EXACT OPPOSITE, according to this article. 
Russia in not weak. They’ve got over 25,000 tons of gold and NO EXTERNAL DEBT. 
What does the US have? No gold, not much industry and $18 Trillion worth of government debt. Which country is weak? Which economy is in tatters, the Russian, or the US?
Don’t believe for a minute “official gold data”. Russian and China each have OVER 20,000 TONS of gold!  
Don’t believe that the US has 8,500 tons- they have ZERO tons!
They are robbing the GLD fund, which is what MORONS invest in, thinking they own gold. And JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs are robbing it blind to give gold to meet the COMEX obligations. They are running out of gold and the game is coming to an end in 2015. 
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! 6726078
I have not said the system is going to break in Mid-February. I have said that the Chinese New Year is in mid-February. I said to look for a lot of aggravated pressures and more evidence of the system breaking by February going into March. 
It could come with a big rise with the gold price or it could be a European phenomenon where they announce they no longer want to engage in exclusive dollar trade, which will not just be gold-backed, it will be silver-backed. The rise in the silver price will be DOUBLE or MORE the rise in the gold price. 
Acceleration of Death of the Dollar
The faster the world can get away from the dollar, the more likely it is that we get some sort of global improvement. If we stick with the dollar we’re going to get global recession and depression, followed by the NWO global, fascist state. 
Interviewer: And World War III.
Willie: No, we’re not going to get WWIII. 
Interviewer: I say that not as an alarmist, but as a transition from one currency regime to another, which is usually accompanied by some big conflagration. 
Willie: I just don’t buy the argument.  In 10 months of the Ukraine war, we haven’t had any escalation. There’s only one thing I’m worried about, and that’s a nuclear accident like Chernobyl. There is a worry about that in Ukraine. 
I give Putin credit. He is our hope to get rid of the dollar, along with the President of China, without a conflagration of World War. I don’t think we are going to get any nuclear exchanges. 
Putin has done another clever thing. He said he’s not going to supply gas to any country that has hidden CIA torture center prisons. He’s courted Turkey, converting the Southstream Gas Pipeline to the Turkstream. Turkey is on the verge of abandoning NATO. 
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! Petrodollar_scam_breaking_down
Sub Prime Shale Bond Failure
The falling oil price is doing far more damage to the US economy than it is to Russia. We are eliminating the entire shale industry. It’s going to be totally dark in a month or two. That is the marginal employer and producer in the economy. 
When the shale industry dies completely down in a month or two, you will have a sub-prime sale bond failure. It’s going to catch fire across the US bond industry. It’s all going to force Russia, China and 140 plus BRICS alliance nations… 
You have all these reports about the dollar being strong and crude oil falling in price. Crude oil is not falling in price. The dollar is dying.
In nominal terms, the crude oil price is going down, yes.  Don’t focus on the numbers in the price, but the dynamics that are pushing it down. You’ve got lower demand  and a universal broken petrodollar system.  The stock market is going up – it’s crazy! It’s not reflecting value or profitability. All these things are going up in value because they are being fed on the paper mache side- the paper funnels coming from the Fed and all the other central banks, except the Bundesbank. 
This confluence of rivers is going to force the Russian and Chinese hands to “hurry up” and come up with their alternative and I think they’re first move is going to be a follow-on for all the different Chinese swap facilities. The first RMB facility was with Brazil in 2006, now they’ve got RMB facilities with London, Germany and Australia in their bilateral trade.
They are not dealing with dollars AT ALL. You have about 23 different nations, some of them minor, but many MAJOR, that have RMB (renminbi) swap facilities. 
We are now in the preliminary stage of avoiding the dollar now. They are going to work toward Letters of Credit that are gold trade notes. The US has blocked all attempts to return to the gold standard. The other countries are going to come up with a ‘trade solution’ to the gold standard. Then all these nations that participate with the new system are going to realize that they don’t need their Treasury bonds anymore as they are only causing problems. 
Jim Willie: It’s GAME OVER. The Dollar is DYING! Petrodollar-vs-petroyuan
This is the Russian–Chinese plan. They are going to get a back door to re-install  gold as the standard in trade. When that happens the dollar will totally be discarded and no one will want it. 
Then the US will not be able to import items and pay with Treasuries.
The US has set itself up for failure by getting rid of its industry by outsourcing. Now, the other nations that have the industry that are supplying the US economy are participating in the BRICS alliance and they are lined up with this gold trade note system. 
Russia and China have set up a new SWIFT banking system, a new gold trade system with letters of credit and they’ve got their own debt-rating services that are going to declare the US government TOXIC junk bonds.   They’ve also got their own credit cards. They don’t need VISA and Mastercard – they have Union Pay. There are more customers using Union Pay than Mastercard in the world. 
The US is going to qualify as a third world nation and we are going to see Russia as the leader in Europe. I can’t say enough about the positive strategy of Russia. They are working toward gold standard platforms. 
Interviewer: “We’ve had some significant things happen in 2014. I was saying that they can’t stop QE, and it appears from the overt standpoint, that they haveInterest rates have stayed down. Is that the trend we’re going to see going into next year?

QE Did not End, It Just Changed Offices

Willie: I think so, and what we have is these twin towers, the dollar and the Treasury Bonds – they’re toxic. People think the dollar is strong now. But that’s wrong. The dollar is toxic because we’re printing somewhere like a minimum of $30 Billion a month to maybe as much as $300 Billion a month. We’re covering the US government debt, which is TOXIC. This is what third world nations do. 
We’ve got these twin towers of toxic money and bonds. And they’re leaking, so the whole world is damaged. 
They TALKED about ending QE, and then the next thing you know, the Bank of Japan announced unlimited QE. 
That’s your indication that QE did NOT END. 
It just changed offices. We’ve stolen the 1.2 Trillion dollar Japanese pension fund .
For More Chk : http://www.gramsgold.com/news/jim-willie-its-game-over-the-dollar-is-dying

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum