OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation

Posted on January 4, 2015 by Dave Hodges
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation Boehner
It is not a news flash that Congress is corrupt. Their 9% approval rating is symbolic of how this criminal enterprise body is perceived by the American people. Can you actually believe that Representative John Boehner admits that bribery of members of Congress is standard operational procedure. Further, Boehner admits that this is a long-standing practice.
“When the House minority leader was questioned about taking bribes from tobacco lobbyists in June of 1995 in exchange for taxpayer subsidies, and then redistributing them to other congressional members on the House floor, Boehner said, “They [the lobbyists] asked me to give out a half dozen checks, quickly, before we got to the end of the month — and I complied. And I did it on the House floor, which I regret, and should not have done. It’s not a violation of the House rules, but it’s a practice that’s gone on here for a long time that we’re trying to stop and I know that I’ll never do it again.”

Corruption in any form should be an automatic disqualifier to hold political office.  Please don’t tell me that I am being idealistic. If we are willing to accept criminality, at any level, then we get the government that we deserve.
More Proof That Congress Is a Criminal Enterprise Operation Kroft_pelosi_640x480Boehner’s revelation goes hand in hand in hand with [url=http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/01/03/proof-congress-criminal-enterprise-operation/It is not a news flash that Congress is corrupt. Their 9% approval rating is symbolic of how this criminal enterprise body is perceived by the American people. Can you actually believe that Representative John Boehner admits that bribery of members of Congress is standard operational procedure.]Nancy Pelosi’s admission[/url] to 60 minutes that Congressional insider trading is standard operational practice for her fellow members of Congress.
I lost faith in the sanctity of the electoral process some time ago. However,  we could still vote out every member of Congress. After all, voter fraud courtesy of the electronic voting machines, can only shift an election by a maximum of 5%.  Also for states that have a recall provision in their State Constitution could be recalling all elected officials.  This action may not reverse the course of history, but it would sure feel good to send some of these thugs packing!
Dave Hodges is the Editor and Host of The Common Sense Show.

Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Share this:

Thanks to: http://www.dcclothesline.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum