Latest topics
» Arrokoth rewrites theory of planet formation
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 5:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FUNDING for URBAN FARMING for Community & Food Sovereignty
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 5:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Addiction & Verification is Justification
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 5:14 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Watch the Moon Eat Mars - Red Planet Disappears Behind the Moon - Three Bright Planets Align at Dawn
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Woke Tyranny - David Icke
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NXIVM UPDATE!
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange creature washes up on Mexico beach
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Simpson's episodes predict virus outbreaks
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Very fast UFO over Akron, Ohio plus MORE
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge takes rare step to help serve elusive Ghislaine Maxwell with lawsuit
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The 5G Trojan Horse (Documentary)
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 2-17-2020 - US Corporation fails to meet payments date and threatens to poison world’s water supply
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Third Navy Crew Saw 2004 Nimitz UFO ‘Forming in Front of Them’, ‘Ordered to Stay Quiet’
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rh Negative Tribes: The Kalash People of Pakistan
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 - Why Are People Intentionally Spreading the Coronavirus by Spitting? plus MORE
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dennis - Massive "Freak of Nature" Spans OVER 3000 Miles Wide - Unprecedented
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Area 51: Illusion vs. Reality. Richard Dolan
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for FEB 16: FIGHT THE VIRUS
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyYesterday at 8:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Drone Captures One of the Largest Swarms of Sea Turtles Ever Filmed
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru

Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Witness Report: During a trip last October, I visited Machu Picchu and took many photos of the site. After back in the hotel I looked at the photos and saw in two photos something that I could not identify and I also I didn’t remember it was there when I took the photos.
The first image shows a strange orange object. 
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru Ufo_machu_picchu-ancient_peru
The second image shows what looks like a rectangular object, but honestly I don't know what it is. 
Besides, the strange orange object is no longer visible in the second image. 
Strange Objects photographed in the sky over ancient Machu Picchu in Peru Ufo_machu_picchu-ancient_peru_1
MUFON case 62381. Link to original MUFON images:
Watch the video below of these amazing craft up there trying to make contact..orange balls materialising and coming through dimensions..

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum