Latest topics
» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 12:38 am by RamblerNash

» Last month it was pigeons wearing cowboy hats - now it's pigeons wearing sombreros. But who is responsible ?
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Virginia State Senator Issues Warning Hours before Monday’s 2A Rally: “We Are Being Set Up” plus MORE
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 8:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 8:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - THE FARM BUREAU Solipsistic Mind
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CO LABBING January 19, 2020
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 3:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lemuria Discovered - Sunken Continent of an Ancient Civilization: Kumari Kandam
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Waning Crescent Moon, Mars and the Red Supergiant Star Antares Before Dawn, January 19-20
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» MILITARY TO JAM GPS SIGNALS ACROSS EAST COAST THROUGH JAN. 24TH
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - What Aren't THEY Telling Us RE: THE SECRET TAKEOVER? plus more
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Rock Explodes Over Puerto Rico/Hits Ocean
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Operation Red Snapper
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 8:20 am by Malisa

» NOT WELCOME: Canada’s Top Newspaper Says Prince Harry and Meghan Must Stay Away
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 2:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sourcetruth "The Twitter Stalker" Proves The Matrix Cult Is A Scam!
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 2:10 am by RamblerNash

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES

CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Empty CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:59 am

topspin2

I was reading the Hartford Courant yesterday while waiting for my g/f at her parents house. On the local news page there was an article about a 17yo girl who had refused chemo for her cancer, which her mother chose to honor. Well, here comes CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES.....They removed the child from her home, againstthe childs and her mothers wishes and took her to Hartford hospital put her in a room and forced CHEMO on her. Her mother gets two visits a week for two hours of monitored visitation........This child is in Hartford hospital now. The family is from Windsor Ct....The article did not give very much information on the mental state of the family, however, it did state that the mother was an employed caregiver.....It is now under review by the State Supreme Court....Thoughts folks...........

2CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Empty Re: CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:32 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
WTF???

How can this happen? Silly us! To think that we are in charge of the type of poison we allow in our systems!

They are probably all in shock but I would of had to be incarcerated after they removed my young adult from my care. I literally would have blown someones brains out when they tried to abduct my child from me.

3CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Empty Re: CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:46 am

topspin2

I agree Purps.....There would have been several people hurt......Ct is a suburb of NY.....ALMOST ALL HERE ARE MEDIA MORONS.If the media came out and said that everyone had do the IRISH JIG every Friday because its heals all illnesses, there would be a whole lot of bad dancers in our streets.....LOL...

4CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Empty Re: CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:01 am

terbo56

terbo56
Kill 'em all, just leave 6 for paul bearers-I would gladly serve 20 years to protect a child, and kill the bastards that forced chemo on them-And do you know, that I would not feel bad about it, because there is too much of this shit going on, and nobody has the balls to step up and bitchslap these bastards-And I'm not sorry about feeling this way-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum