Latest topics
» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Today at 12:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Cannabis Oil Cured Girl's Leukemia After HPV Vaccine Broke Down Her Body: Hayley Willar Story
Today at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Pizzagate & Occultism
Today at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» What would actually happen if all debt was erased?
Today at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Today at 11:00 am by Jaguar-2016

» Could someone point me towards more info into the Zap/Susan/Poof debacle please?
Today at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Today at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» #NODAPL #StandingRock footage
Today at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 02, 2016
Today at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Introduction / Overview: The ‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Today at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - David Icke
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical environmental collapse: Hundreds of millions of trees are dying in North America
Today at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Christmas
Today at 12:48 am by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 10:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Parallel Universes Are Real And Are Already Reaching Out To Us!! Mandela Effect Anyone?
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RUSSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH ISS RE-SUPPLY SPACE CRAFT/6 MIN.AFTER LAUNCH
Yesterday at 10:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 10:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & The Chronogarchy meet the Ascension: Alfred Lambremont Webre
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Cosmic Top Secret Propulsion Documents Leaked!
Yesterday at 9:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Night sky guide for December 2016
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean David Morton's Strange Universe Radio November 30, 2016 with Guest Ben Fulford
Yesterday at 9:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE ~ Seismographs detect strange disturbance all across N America | Not earthquakes
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Law of Attraction - is this Law Truly Universal?
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Warning DECEMBER 2016 THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS SOMETHING VERY BAD PLANNED FOR 2017
Yesterday at 9:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» World's Largest Cluster of Sinkholes Discovered
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Giammarino ~ Reset Update - USA’s Day Of Reckoning - Video and Transcript
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White Orb UFO Over Houston, Texas plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update and MORE
Yesterday at 9:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking the Curse: Native Americans/Indigenous Earthers Forgive Invader Races
Yesterday at 6:24 pm by Honeybee63

» BREAKING: UN to Free Assange, Final Ruling Says ‘Arbitrary Detention’ Must End
Yesterday at 4:21 pm by Serena1

» This New Cannabis Capsule is SO Powerful It’s Going to Completely Replace ALL Pain Killers
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Teaching Children How to Think Instead of What to Think

Teaching Children How to Think Instead of What to Think

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Teaching Children How to Think Instead of What to Think

January 7, 2015   / 1384 views  
     [url=http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http://earthweareone.com/teaching-children-how-to-think-instead-of-what-to-think/&media=http://earthweareone.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/teachinggg-150x150.gif&description=Teaching Children How to Think Instead of What to Think] [/url]  

Right now our education system is doing more to indoctrinate our children than to educate them. In fact, that has been the case for quite some time. Our young minds are being told to accept authority as truth instead of truth as authority, and teachers talk at the students instead of with them.
Teachers have become repeaters of information. They are merely regurgitating everything they once learned from their own teachers, and perpetuating the recycling of information; information that has managed to evade scrutiny for generations. Children are no longer the masters of their own learning, and instead, their minds are being treated as storage containers.
The factory model of education, with its focus on academic and economic elitism, is churning out obedient workers for the system, encouraged to conform every step of the way. We are not being treated as organic, creative, investigative human beings, but instead as parts in the machine. The education system is filtering out the inquisitive nature of our being, with the ultimate goal being to prevent dissent against the system. The system doesn’t want thinkers. It doesn’t want people toquestion its methods. It wants a population that can be easily manipulated and controlled so as to relinquish all its power to the elite.

There are those who say that critical thinking skills cannot be taught in schools. Socrates would likely scoff at that notion, were he still alive today. It was Socrates who said, “I cannot teach anybody anything; I can only make them think.” If we’re going to solve the problem of indoctrination in our school system, we have to learn to begin asking questions instead of giving answers. Real learning is achieved through the investigative process. Children have to be encouraged to search for the answers themselves. It is up to the teachers to provide the tools and resources necessary for the children to conduct these inquiries and make meaningful discoveries. One well-formed question will do more to inspire than any number of answers. In every facet of our educational pursuits, it becomes crucial to begin an open dialogue with our students, to encourage healthy debate and to have them form their own conclusions.
The importance of teaching philosophy in schools cannot be underestimated. In a world where most of humanity is running on the treadmill with the blinders on, it is paramount that we re-evaluate our own perspectives from time to time, and look at the big picture. What teaching philosophy does is it gets us thinking, it gets us questioning, and it gets us contemplating. Without these skills, humanity will continue to function on autopilot, and we will allow those in power to continue to dominate, oppress and enslave us in every way.
We need to reclaim our own minds…

Thanks to: http://earthweareone.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

UNEEK

Hello Purpleskyz --  You still have the best site on the internet -- bar NONE -- I wish that I had a few weeks a few months that I could just explore everything on your site and the links  to all the good stuff -- at my leisure --  I would be glued to my chair for hours on end --

There is no doubt in my mind that I would gain an education  that would surpass what  was taught  and what I learned in school -

Sorry I don't get here and participate  - I have become very withdrawn -  -- not depressed  -- just very reserved and careful  - I post and speak when the heart tugs  -

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Aww Uneek!
Thank you so much for your kindness! I miss your comments and posting and am very happy that you felt the heart tug today!
I hope you had a nice holiday and will have a good new year.
Sometimes it is good to withdraw and observe. I do this myself when I need to.
Much LOVE to you dear.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hey there Uneek!!Good to see you again!!

UNEEK

Good Morning NanneeRose -- another one of my favorite people  ((HUGS)) to you -- I hope you are doing well --  The past year has been a very challenging one for me -- but since I made it through I guess I can handle what ever this year holds huh? lol

I am bound to have  something in the way of perseverance and  true grit  ha ha  -- I don't really claim to have anything special though -- it really belongs to a higher power --

Thanks for the hello --  I always feel so good being here --  :) :) :)  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum