Latest topics
» Project Veritas Action Videos Hoopla
Today at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Major DDoS attack on Dyn DNS knocks Spotify, Twitter, Github, PayPal, and more offline
Today at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW
Today at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hoia Baciu Forest: Transylvania's 'Bermuda Triangle'
Today at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ The WINGIT Wages Donate
Today at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Face Recognition Systems Threaten the Privacy of Millions
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
Today at 10:51 am by ~Ann~

» David Icke in Italy - What is Phantom Self?
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Anunnaki Speak: A Message to Earth
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines president Duterte announces 'separation' from US during China visit
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Investigation of Max Spiers' death"
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Armenian Stonehenge: Incredible History of the 7,500-Year-Old Observatory of Zorats Karer
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Today at 7:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychiatry as Bullshit
Today at 6:58 am by topspin2

» Mystery Boom over Idaho, Ocean City, & Thatcham U.K Oct 2016
Today at 6:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» What in the World Are We Waking Up About?
Today at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 6:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016
Today at 6:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Today at 6:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Monumental" Republic Intel Update - October 19, 2016
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

»  Paul Ryan Just Made A SHOCKING 2016 Announcement!
Today at 2:03 am by MartyM

» The Heart of M1
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

January 12, 2015 Ines Radman Archons, archontic behaviourBP starship, lightworkers

It’s obvious to me that some people get the wrong impression about me. My style of writing is in your face, I don’t beat around the bush, I say the way I see and feel it.  I don’t sugar coat words, and it’s up to the reader to accept it or not, but I don’t feel it’s right to attack someone just because they don’t agree with something.  I have since apologized, I don’t post emails for the sake of attacking someone, these are posted to show the reader that I’m not a vicious or venomous person, but I do have the right to defend myself when I am being so Viciously attacked,  but these are mine and the response here is important so that you can see the BIG PICTURE.  I want you readers to see how people can manipulate truth, moderate comments to suit their agenda in fear that they might lose donations.
For Emily Twomey the stalker and “police” of my blog and to BP Starship PAT OR MAC or whatever their real name is, I did send you emails and apologize, DESPITE the fact you attacked me first. If you were honest, decent and true light-workers, you would have let your readers know that I did send you apologies, or at the last you could have answered back and thanked me for it. I don’t need your forgiveness and I wasn’t asking for it, but I did make mistakes, I did jump to conclusions and I openly apologized and to you personally.
My purpose for doing this is to show you dear reader how these righteous people have no problem attacking, but they also have no conscience to forgive and accept an apology. This ought to give you a good example of what makes the difference between honesty and admitting to our imperfection versus attacking, accusing, policing and not accepting or acknowledging an apology.
Since Emily started policing me first, here is the email I sent to her. She demanded that I apologize to her, Anthony Dickinson a long time reader of mine also demanded I apologize to her, so I did. And what does she do? She doesn’t answer, she doesn’t acknowledge and sure as hell doesn’t post that to show that I am of the light and I have no ego and I can admit to my imperfections. This is what I call Enlightenment, when you have forgiven yourself, when you can love yourself without judgement and when you can acknowledge your  mistakes, when you see the world for what it is not for what you wish it to be.  I don’t know many people like that, and  a “few” Light-workers surely do not possess any of these qualities.
 (no subject)
Ines Radman
12/30/14 (13 days ago)
to Emily
​Dear Emily,
I do owe you an apology. I accused you of being the owner of “think and discern” blog because I didn’t bother spending more time researching. The requests for reblogging were coming in so fast I didn’t take the time to check them. I now understand what Anthony meant when he said I needed to apologize to you. I have finally unraveled who the owner of that blog is, but that is irrelevant to what I am writing about. I truly am sorry for the accusation and you can take it any way you want. I have no issues admitting to mistakes and regardless of what happened, I owe this to you.Ines
So, there you go, I did apologize and I received no response, no thank you and I see that Emily is continuing to police this blog and judge me as if FUCK is a bad word. So what’s wrong with saying FUCK? Emily, where is the post to this apology? Why don’t you show your readers? You know why? Because despite your rants, I get more visitors each day, so keep up the good work. It’s proof that honesty is the best policy.
So here is MAC as she/he calls himself in the email, but I noticed that on the blog he/she is addressed as PAT. Interesting this person chose names that would be either male or female.
Re: Your request for contact email for Starship Earth: The Big Picture

• We Are Light
  • To: Mac Chapman

Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 at 4:48 PM
To: “We Are Light”
Subject: Re: Your request for contact email for Starship Earth: The Big Picture
More policing of the Internet? That’s not where we’re headed in this consciousness or the next.
Any donations from this blog go to someone else who is helping out with the blog behind the scenes and are in dire straights—-not to me.I doubt that you will be providing any traffic for me no matter what you propose. I get my own stream of excellent traffic because I DO provide unique content.
Thanks but no thanks.
I am sorry you feel that way, I have responded to you on my blog and really, I don’t want us to debate and accuse each other. I truly believe that you have misunderstood what we want to do, and even if you did disagree, it was not reason to bash me.
If I have hurt your feelings or insulted you, it was not my intent. The first days of this idea was exciting for us and we were sending emails to everyone on our follow lists….without really thinking through how to present ourselves.
We have since then changed our categories and we don’t want to create a place where anyone is going to feel less important, so please give us time to get our blog in order it’s not yet ready to be announced simply for the reason we hurried into putting it together and didn’t think about consequences such as this one you just created.
WE may not be successful, have you not every had an idea, jumped for it and later realized it wasn’t such a good idea? Are we not all entitled to trying?Mac, we need to be working together as ONE, we bloggers need to be setting examples to our readers, how will they trust us if we are bashing each other, so I had to defend myself and my team, and I hope that we can now call it even and move forward.
We are open to suggestions, but our goal is to have a list of blogs in one place. You can type in “angels”, and blogs with that content will be displayed, or you can type in “archons”, you get the meaning. Of course, in that list each blog will be identified as Top medium or low…what is wrong with giving a blogger a top value because they are writing their own content?Let’s be the light that we claim to be , I really do not wish to have negative experiences with you, I believe I am doing what is the right and so do you. that doesn’t make us compete with each other, it is a place where we can practice tolerance, and love towards each other rather than attack one another just because we don’t see things the same way.I hope you will agree, and regardless of what you decide, you are still on my follow list and I will continue to read your content.

Thanks to Ines at:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Dear Ines

All people have different values in life, all express themselves in different ways. For example I could go to the Mid-East or any Islamic country and find the novelty of walking barefoot an innocent diversion. Local people would see it as offensive. We are all different.

I don't care what language you speak, I don't care if you are blunt or subtle, what does matter is your humanity. We are what we are and one of the most important roles we can play is raising our own and others consciousness. You make people think. If hiding away from truths and getting upset  is what others nor anyone else can stop them, so why bother trying.

We could ask how many would have innocently contributed to a fund in Ireland in good faith if you had not asked the simple questions, your style and thoughts may not sit well with some but that is Ines, they can take it or leave it

Peace and blessings

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum