Latest topics
» Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown”
Today at 8:59 pm by erwing

» The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican… Since 1306!
Today at 5:20 pm by topspin2

» Standing Rock News
Today at 4:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Require info!
Today at 3:24 pm by bs4ever

» Does Hollywood Know My 13-Point Grid? by TS Caladan
Today at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed)
Today at 1:08 pm by erwing

» Ida Lawrence ~ So, it’s Truth Bomb Time?
Today at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nothing is As It Seems, When People Want to Help The World, They Will Be United
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graffiti on Mars?
Today at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Archaeological sensation in Spain The first Spanish Pyramid discovered
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meet Bella ~ 4-year-old Russian girl stuns crowd by speaking fluently in 7 languages
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of the World’s Greatest Archaeological Mysteries has been Discovered Deep within the Himalayas in Nepal
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Collective consciousness: the individual is gone by Jon Rappoport
Today at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alabaster columns of Light support the New Inner Gaia
Today at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» US peace activist Tom Hayden, RIP
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jesse Ventura on Trump, Hillary, and the Broken System
Today at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Villagers and Soldiers Save Beached Whale – Bravo!
Today at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Draculas Castle Has UFO In 15th Century Painting
Today at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two Glowing UFO Over Mountains Newman, Georgia plus MORE
Today at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Asteroid impact damage from the Planet X system and MORE
Today at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange bright UFO spotted over Brisbane, Australia during full moon rising
Today at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» How To Use A Pendulum
Today at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Alignments, Ley Lines, Grid Vortices
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» MK-Ultra Project, Monarch and Julian Assange
Today at 9:22 am by Jaguar-2016

» 111 Hertz and Healing with Sound
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks is Poison, Redux
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON "Served Notice" by House Conservatives, also to Paul Ryan
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by aestheticmedic

» WIKILEAKS: Julian Assange Safe and Still in Full Command of WikiLeaks According to Latest Tweet
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by aestheticmedic

» Wikileaks Director & Assange Mentor Gavin McFadyen Dies, Cause Unknown
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Enters Scorpio And The Dark Moon Awaits
Yesterday at 6:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA » I can tell you there are huge changes manifesting right now as a result of your efforts in this matter.

I can tell you there are huge changes manifesting right now as a result of your efforts in this matter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I can tell you there are huge changes manifesting right now as a result of your efforts in this matter.

Greetings, I have been silent for some time, but far from idle. I can tell you there are huge changes manifesting right now as a result of your efforts in this matter. I cannot spill the beans yet, for various reasons, but I can tell you in the very near future we will have some major, major announcements for you.
I have relocated home and office to facilitate the expansion of the Office of the PMG and establish the Council as established in the Treaty for the Americas on the web site.
I can tell you that we now have a new banking system that will operate through the postal system and allows us to discharge debt and returns the value to the people. This has been accepted in Switzerland and is being established as we speak.

The Office of the Postmaster General, Divine Province has been recognized by the United Nations as a free and sovereign entity, as have I and the men and women who now make up the Council.
We now have a new web master who will be taking over these web sites and will operate right from the Office of the Postmaster General to give you all of the assistance that you want, need and diserve. I apologize for my negligence in responding to your needs and questions, but, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed. All that we have all envisioned is coming to pass.

We have a new banking system that will allow us to dscharge debt. We now have 700 trillion dollars with which to fund the new global economic system that will absolutely eliminate world hunger and homelessness in a very short time frame. We are already well into our plans, and now have full funding, to create transitions centers that will include the newest technolgy avalible in the universe to heal Mother Earth and all of mankind. This is happening right NOW!
We have been in personal communication with the direct representratives of the Agarthians of inner earth as well as the Ets, both who are supporting us in many ways. We have been in personal communications this past 2 weeks with Kings and Presidents of the world and have had nearly constant contact with the most influential people in the world of banking as well as the military.

I can assure you that the arrests will take place! This will be a summer to remember for generations to come.
We are establishing a major training and healing center right now and have the funding to establish these around the world. Please watch our web site for further updates as we will be posting opportunities as they come available. Please do not flood me with requests as I cannot take resumes at this time but soon after the new web master gets here we will be doing just that.
Love and Light, James Thomas McBride Postmaster General, Divine Province
James Thomas | Columbus, OH 43228

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:37 AM

Now this is a post office that I can feel good about! Puts a whole new meaning to going postal! :)

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

The Post office exists as "the seat" of our original jurisdiction government; BEFORE there WAS a government, there was post office service, as communications is such a key component of commerce and life. They have a public(USPS) and a private (Post Office) side -- very interesting study.... :)

That is interesting 7freemom!

To go back to the point before everything got so messed up will be a wonderful thing.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

In deed it is!! The Beginning is nearly always a good place to go....

Where intent was simple (vs. complex), manifesting Truth, Peace, Forgiveness, Love, Joy, Creating a Wonderful Life contributing in unique manners to Others....

ALL growing, learning, experiencing, BEING moment by moment in His Presence, enjoying same and others in our mutual Life Journeys.... Halleluyah!! :D :heart:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum