Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyToday at 12:23 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyToday at 12:17 am by RamblerNash

» Carolyn Tyler ITNJ TESTIMONY - Nuclear Cover-Up
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITHEADKOWSKI AKA THE GHOUL
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Health fears prompt Swiss 5G revolt
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Yes, cannabis CAN protect the liver from alcohol-induced damage, but it’s still no reason to binge
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PRINCETON STUDY BACKS END-TIMES GOG AND MAGOG WAR PROPHECY
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Area 51 Psyop: Top Brass Stoke Conspiracy Flames by Making Statements On Protecting Secretive Base
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Towns That Suddenly Vanished
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ufologist Richard Dolan Says Alien Entities are Abducting Humans to Create a Hybrid Race on Earth!
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Navy Finally Admits UFO's Are Real. Now Calls Them UAP's.
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elites know the power of blood...do you?
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & David Icke - The Death Cult And His New Book ‘The Trigger’
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Believing Jeffrey Epstein Committed Suicide is the Real Conspiracy Theory
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 2:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Taby Star the Most Mysterious Star in the Universe. Melting Exomoon May Explain Long-Term Dimming
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Box found in King Tuts Tomb opened for the first time "You can smell the History"
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unsealed Specific General Orders by Anna Von Reitz
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing UFO travels at high speed towards Red Rock Canyon near Las Vegas plus MORE
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Justice Dept. Sues Snowden Over Memoir
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 1:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 9-16-19… “Khazarian mafia make final push for fake Armageddon yadayada
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 14, 2019
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 5:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change

Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change

by Zen Gardner -  Jan 26, 2015
10 562

Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change Trimtab1
by Zen Gardner
There couldn’t be a more fitting illustration of the individual’s effect on ourselves, our planet and the human condition. Ascribed to a modern genius, this striking analogy of how much of a difference we each can make is worth taking to heart and letting it change our lives!
Examiner
You have a vision. As an individual or as a family, maybe you wish to communicate something about a burden you have. You care. You love. Maybe your concern is to find a cure for breast cancer. Maybe to save the whales. Or maybe it’s your church and you want to see people involved with your church’s mission. You want to build community around your vision with others that share that vision. And you want to see change because of this burden you carry in your heart. So you want a web site out there but you think you will be lost in all the web pages that are already out there. That isn’t necessarily true.
I like the quote from Buckminster Fuller:
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change Trimtabship
Something hit me very hard once, thinking about what one little man could do. Think of the Queen Mary—the whole ship goes by and then comes the rudder. And there’s a tiny thing at the edge of the rudder called a trim tab.

It’s a miniature rudder. Just moving the little trim tab builds a low pressure that pulls the rudder around. Takes almost no effort at all. So I said that the little individual can be a trim tab. Society thinks it’s going right by you, that it’s left you altogether. But if you’re doing dynamic things mentally, the fact is that you can just put your foot out like that and the whole big ship of state is going to go. So I said, call me Trim Tab.
Etched in stone on Fuller’s gravesite are the simple words, “Call me Trimtab – Bucky”

How about you? When are you going to start publishing your dream with a web site or blog? Are you going to let the big old ship of state go by or are you going to stick out your foot? Are you going to sleep through the paradigm change or work with your kids and stick out your feet together as a family? How about building a community and you all stick out your feet together?
Source
Many are taking action in wonderful ways. To get involved yourself, find others of like mind and intention. One such venue to find each other is the Full Circle Project forum where there’s a locator to help find each other. More news on the Full Circle Project coming soon.
Keep on loving, Zen
+++
ZenGardner.com

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum