Latest topics
» The Windsors Blackmailed by their Daughter-in-Law?
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyToday at 5:29 am by bs4ever

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Malisa

» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by RamblerNash

» Is Corey Goode a Fraud?
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shrout Update!
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by topspin2

» UFO News ~ Multiple Mysterious Lights Seen In Texas plus MORE
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Easy To Make Smart-Meter Shield Cuts EMF 95%!
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 1:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Targeted Ukraine Airlines Flight 752?
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Red Planet Recent Highlights plus MORE
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global Protest Day against 5G: 205 events in 195 cities planned so far
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nephilim debunked
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» FCC Broke Environmental Law By Approving SpaceX Satellites To Blast 5G And WiFi At Earth
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» EGM - Electro-Gravi-Magnetics - Practical Engineering Principles of the Polarizable Vacuum
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Shoots Out A Coronal Mass Ejection
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» In Plain Sight: The Dark Occult & Technology (A Psychic's Reaction to Geordie Rose of DWAVE)
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX explodes a rocket to show it's launch escape system is safe
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» This infamous quote is ascribed to William Casey, the CIA Director between 1981-1987
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by topspin2

» Hey SourceShill - I think Judy wants you to STFU !
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stealth UFO Archives: X-Tech and the Presidents JFK Nixon Reagan Trump Link Revealed!
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 9:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers

Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers

Posted on Sunday, February 8, 2015 by Light Worker 29501

And 2015 has only just begun… There will probably be more as the elite try to turn the Internet into a medium with closed access, just like they did to newspapers, radio, TV, and cable… -LW

Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers CSS-Offical-New-Logo21-300x67
Facebook Bans Dave Hodges for Daring to Expose What’s Behind the Murders of the Bankers Zuckerberg-facebook
Move over Jon Rappoport and Michael Rivero, Dave Hodges joins you as the latest victim of Facebook censorship. Facebook has banned my participation. I am, and have been an outspoken critic of FACEBOOK and its intrusive violations of privacy. However, it was a way to enlighten people as to the current state of our country and world.
FACEBOOK did not list a reason as to why they banned me. I only posted articles to groups for which I was a member. This is not a violation of FACEBOOK’s rules and is clearly a case of flagrant of censorship.

And what was I writing about? I have been writing about the rash of dead bankers and who is behind the killings. It is no accident that FACEBOOK owner MARK ZUCKERBERG IS DAVID ROCKEFELLER’S GRANDSON, WHO CONTROLS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BANKING INTERESTS ON THE PLANET!

It is important to have social groups to spread the word. I will be in search for a FACEBOOK alternative and will be publishing alternatives on this site.

Facebook Login

Account Disabled
Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here .
Source .

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum