OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Archontic White Genocide Part I EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Archontic White Genocide Part I

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Archontic White Genocide Part I Empty Archontic White Genocide Part I Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Archontic White Genocide Part I

February 16, 2015 Ines Radman ArchonsArchons, John Lamb Lash, white genocide

A few days ago I wrote about waiting for my friend John Lamb Lash to give me permission to transcribe/add to his information on a series of interviews he has done. If you listen to these interviews, any of them, they are 1 to 2 hours long, but in reality there is only maybe 25% of true and real information. Often I purposely skip the first 10 minutes of any interview because it’s the introduction of the person speaking and blah blah, so it is for this purpose that I am going to start this very very sensitive subject that John has only recently exposed. People don’t have time to sit and listen to 2 hours or more, often I write to some of them and ask them to break them down or shorten them, cut out the jokes and bullshit because we don’t have time to listen to that, we want the juicy information, we want the truth, and that is why I am doing this, so that you can read at your own pace and it will take you less time to read it then listen to the whole interviews.
I have a close relationship with John in a virtual sense, but I was part of the GNE, Gaian Navigational Experiment from March 2011 to March 2013, and aside from being a scholar and mythologist, he’s an astronomer who charted with his eyes and not instruments and computers, we actually watched/observed as Gaia moved towards the Galactic Center, so this part of the Sophianic Myth is REAL, the Gnostics wrote about this, they knew about this and it’s been proven. What is happening now, until 2017 will be the correction, meaning that as we get closer to the Galactic Center, we will transcend become what we were originally intended to be and that is multidimensional beings. There is no other truth out there, the entities that are contacting certain people are contacted by Archons disguising themselves, they are master disguise spirits/evil, they have full access to our minds and can create any kind of reality they want, so people are mesmerized by these gurus, ascended masters, Eve’s and One’s and Hilarions and Sauls, Monty Keens etc. These are all Archontic energies trying to keep us confused and there is a group of aliens that want us to leave this planet that is the so called Galactic Federation, Galactic Confederation, Yellow Rose for Texas and Her mommy Eve and Daddy One.
The Gnostics also knew about the Archons, they wrote about it in the Sophianic Fall or Celestial Error, they were accidentally created and were written about thousands of years ago. Fortunately, the Christians were not able to destroy all of the writings and ancient texts, a set of texts were found in Nag Hammadi Egypt written in Koptic and John has spent most of his life demystifying the myth. Elane Paige has done a great job in transcribing/translating the texts, but she never demystified the myth/story and coming from a Christian background, she was not objective to the material.
This essay or work that I am about to present has to do with the Archons, the Archontic Infection and the Jews, which is a very touchy and controversial subject, but I think it is and will be much more accepted now as the truth is slowly coming out, and we can see who is in control, who is controlling humanity and what the agenda is. John and I don’t like to speculate, therefore, it took a few more years to find some proof/evidence and or passages of text that would corroborate what the Gnostics already knew.
It’s taken a lot of hours to put this together, in fact, I am not done with the transcribing, but I have typed it out in parts so I can start presenting the series and it will be very interesting to read and something to contemplate about.
In the meantime, if you are interested in knowing a little bit more about this man and his work, you can find him on
gaiaspora.org or metahistory.org.
As mentioned before, John has given me full rights to publish/republish or transcribe any of his work, but because there is a TROLL reading every sentence on this blog trying to write me up as a plagiarist, I now am getting everything in writing from the author so that if anyone doesn’t believe me, they can ask for the email and I will gladly forward it. Trolls hate it when you start publishing truth, and when it first started I was upset, but now I laugh because it means I am sharing truth and they don’t want us to do that. So long as I am being attacked or they are trying to discredit me, I am happy because it means I’m doing something right. So stay tuned, I will publish the first post tomorrow.

Share this:

Thanks to: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum