OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Poofness - 6-03-12 The Wizard Of Oz ----- I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.
-----Original Message-----
From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net [mailto:2goforth@Safe-mail.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 2:34 PM
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: The Wizard of Oz

Ball Of Confusion lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9poCAuYT-s&feature=related

People moving out,
People moving in,
Why, because of the color of their skin,
Run, run, run, but you just can't hide.

An eye for an eye,
Tooth for a tooth,
Vote for me and I'll set you free,
Rap on, brother, rap on.

Well, the only person talking about loving thy brother is the preacher,
And it seems nobody's interested in learning, but the teacher,
Segregation, demonstration, intergration, determination, aggravation, humiliation,
Obligation to our nation.

Ball of confusion,
That's what the world is today, hey.

The sale of pills is at an all time high,
Young folks walk with their heads in the sky,
The cities aflame in the summertime,
And oh the beat goes on.

Evolution, revolution, gun control, sound of soul-shooting rockets to the moon,
Kids growing up too soon,
Politicians say, "More taxes will solve everything,"
The band played on.

So, round and around and around we go,
Where the world's headed, nobody knows

Oh, Great Googamooga,
Can't you hear me talking to you,
Just a ball of confusion,
That's what the world is today, hey.

Fear in the air, tension everywhere,
Unemployment rising fast,
The Beatles new record's a gas,
And the only safe place to live,
Is on an Indian reservation,
The band played on.

Eve of destruction, tax deduction,
City inspectors, bill collectors, mod clothes in demand,
Population out of hand, suicide, too many bills,
Hippies moving to the hills,
People all over the world are shouting, "End the war!",
And the band played on.

Great Googamooga,
Can't you hear me talking to you,
Just a Ball Of Confusion, -ac

Greetings and Salutation,

So as I was discussing the 'latest' with the folks in the rafters, I was cautioned about paying attention to the 'movie' being run on the screen by the media or the talking heads for that matter. The euro is going away, the experiment failed...no it's not. Greece is getting kicked to the curb, out of the european union, no it's not. Figures don't lie, but liars sure figure. The neo-cons in the back ground are itching to get another war going. Syria? Iran? Doesn't matter, we need to go blow up something, kill some folks. That's the old formula, if the money is taking you down the tube...start a war...that'll fix it. Trick is you need money to prosecute a war and the nations are broke...people are hungry. The 'art of war' says a government must have the people behind it's actions...if they are destitute, you got problems maintaining order.

So on the eve of utter change in this world, 'be wise as serpents and cautious as doves'. Many news worthy people, movers and shakers, as it were, shall lose their status and be gone from having any impact on our lives. They had their chance and didn't choose wisely. Funny, I'm hearing from the folks doing this and no one is telling me, I need to store up water, or worry about the banks suddenly shutting down. While things may be a little spooky out here, chaos is not the order of the day. Of course, that is the what the bad guys were trying to create, something looking like Mad Max world. There's a fire sale going on and nothing will be left on the shelves, all must go from the old banking system. People can justify, their lack of fairness and thievery all the want, but it doesn't play in the courts of justice. The evidence against them is overwhelming. Don't be shocked at what you see and hear.

I got a lot of 'happy talk', now we shall be looking for fulfillment. I bid a fond adieu to you all...world wide.

Love and Kisses,

Poofness

shakes4life2

How many think this is it.....I sure hope so.....I want Poof to be right for a change! :)

LOVE AND PEACE YOU ALL ❤

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well it sure would be nice if he was. :)

Anonymous

Bring on the change!! :bounce:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I would just like to see things start hitting the news media!!! That's when people's eyes will open wide and they will wake up and things will change! I know that they have to have accurate timing but come on - this is like pulling an eye tooth with a pair of tweezers! Enough already.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Great song though!
And sorry, forgot my manners - Thanks ym!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum