OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed

Posted on February 18, 2015 by Tim Brown
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed Valentines-day-note
When a man takes his wife out to dinner, most people pay no mind. However, when a man takes a female out to dinner who is not his wife, some people take notice, as in the case of a particular couple over this past weekend.
A single father took his little six-year-old girl out for a Valentine’s Day dinner. A couple, who both grew up without fathers, took notice of the love being demonstrated by this father towards his daughter and decided to write him an encouraging note.
The father posted the note on Imgur, which read:
Man Out on Date with Female Who is not His Wife Gets a Surprising Note from Couple Who Noticed 021715_1407_ManOutonDat1
Hi there!
Sorry to spy, but my husband and I saw you out with your little date and were so impressed with what a great Dad you are.
From two adults who grew up without dads, it’s so important to have a male role model at a young age.
Keep up the good work Dad!
Dinner is on us!
Unable to see who left the note or who covered the bill, the single father took to Imgur in an attempt to reach out to the anonymous strangers who provided some much needed encouragement to him.
“I took my six year old daughter out to valentines [sic] dinner tonight when this happened,” he wrote. “I wont [sic] lie, I teared up at the table. So, thank you random strangers. Thank you.”
Simple acts of kindness towards our fellow man create special memories and give great encouragement. As Christians, our kindness to others is demonstrated not so much in our words, but in our deeds (1 Jn. 3:18). One day we will stand before the Lord Jesus Christ and give an account of the deeds done in our body whether good or bad (2 Cor. 5:10). In that day, will we hear Him say, “Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me (Matt. 25:40)”?
Courtesy of Freedom Outpost.

Thanks to: http://www.dcclothesline.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum