» Fukushima – The Untouchable Eco-Apocalypse No One is Talking About
Today at 11:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Lamb of God - Syncretism with Santos Bonacci
Today at 11:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE
Today at 11:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet Nine tilts the Sun plus MORE
Today at 11:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown”
Today at 8:59 pm by erwing

» The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican… Since 1306!
Today at 5:20 pm by topspin2

» Standing Rock News
Today at 4:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Does Hollywood Know My 13-Point Grid? by TS Caladan
Today at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed)
Today at 1:08 pm by erwing

» Ida Lawrence ~ So, it’s Truth Bomb Time?
Today at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nothing is As It Seems, When People Want to Help The World, They Will Be United
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graffiti on Mars?
Today at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Archaeological sensation in Spain The first Spanish Pyramid discovered
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meet Bella ~ 4-year-old Russian girl stuns crowd by speaking fluently in 7 languages
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of the World’s Greatest Archaeological Mysteries has been Discovered Deep within the Himalayas in Nepal
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Collective consciousness: the individual is gone by Jon Rappoport
Today at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alabaster columns of Light support the New Inner Gaia
Today at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» US peace activist Tom Hayden, RIP
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » NIBIRU, PLANET X & 9 » Mind-Blowing Images Of Something Very Strange In The Skies Of South Carolina!

Mind-Blowing Images Of Something Very Strange In The Skies Of South Carolina!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

February 20, 2015

Mind-Blowing Images Of Something Very Strange In The Skies Of South Carolina!

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

A photographer by the name of Stephanie Davenport captured images on Sunday, February 15, 2015 that she first thought were shots of the sun and the moon appearing at the same time.... until she zoomed in on the photos.

Ms. Davenport left a message on Fox Carolina's Facebook page, describing what she saw when she zoomed in on the object above the sun in her photos, which were taken from multiple locations, stating "I originally thought it was the moon, but when I zoomed in on my pictured it clearly wasn't. It is round and looked to have lights on it."

From a distance, as shown in the first two images below, it could easily be the sun setting down at the bottom of the photos with the moon showing at the top.

That explanation of sun and moon together seems less likely once the images are zoomed in on, as clearly shown in the two below.

Davenport sent these photos to a family member who works for NASA and was told it "was nothing to get excited over," and that he thought it was pixels in her camera CCD that were overexposed," stating "they are too orderly to be sun spots."

Davenport disagrees as she explains these were taken in multiple locations and considtions, saying "That doesn't make sense to me because the object was behind clouds in some pictures and behind tree branches in others and out in the open in others."

This leaves some obvious questions, such as, if these were pixels in the camera CCD that are over exposed, why are these "lights" only shown in the round object above the setting sun?

Any ideas?

Thanks to

That is so cool!

Thanks WTF!!!

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Typical answer by the NASA dude...Lie, lie, lie....When the heck are they going to give it up? That is a ship and you can't deny it. It's not a piece of swiss cheese, it's not the moon, it's not the sun, it's not Nibiru...Amazing photos and it is quite beautiful to look at...All aboard! VK :) <3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum