» California: Mysterious ‘Wind-Borne’ Disease Causing Heart Failure in Kids
Today at 6:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SUPER SNOW MOON February 19, 2019
Today at 5:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Facts About The Aztecs In Mexico City
Today at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: McCabe & Rosenstein The Plan to Remove President Trump
Today at 5:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 2-18-19… “Bankrupt US government issues fake bonds in doomed attempt to keep afloat”
Today at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brexit - What We Should Have Done - David Icke
Today at 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Flash of Light in Wales Sky Triggers 'Alien Warning' Speculation
Today at 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AUSTRALIAN police station has driven the internet into a frenzy after posting a video that show a UFO
Today at 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 2019 more signs and wonders! G'Bye Sirius Hello Asteroid 4388 Jürgenstock
Today at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Puddles - Obsession OMG! w/Michael Des Barres lol xox
Today at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Big Boy Is Back In Town! plus MORE
Today at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EXCLUSIVE! Russell Targ on the Richard Dolan Show plus 11-minute teaser of Third Eye Spies.
Today at 2:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - [Q] Government stays open for business plus more
Today at 2:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Bright Orb filmed over Manalapan NJ, US plus MORE
Today at 2:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Glowing Red UFO As Big As 747 Lights Up Night Sky Over Philippines, Gets On Local News
Today at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising -Travel to the 5th Dimension
Today at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reptilian Shapeshifter confronted on live tv by Jerry Lawler
Today at 12:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Ancient Towers of Glory
Today at 12:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #CNN & #ABC BUSTED!!! #Smollett #HOAX #WeToldYouSo
Today at 12:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Police Chief's Sobering Admission! HUGE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION of His Own Police Department!!
Today at 12:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH 2018 42 MILLION #WEATHER WARFARE LIVE!! #ANALYSIS
Today at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Message From Russell Means
Today at 12:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 2*16*19~NEVER B4 SEEN(!)VENEZUELAN PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING EVENT REVEALED IN 1987(!)
Today at 10:26 am by ANENRO

» POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me
Yesterday at 11:24 pm by 4-truth

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CHARITY WATER PROJECT
100% OF DONATIONS GOES TO PROVIDING CLEAN WATER TO THOSE IN NEED

www.charitywater.org

1 in 10 people lack access to clean water. We’re on a mission to change that. Here’s how.

Private donors cover our operating costs so 100% of your donation will bring clean water to people in need.

www.charitywater.org

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » NEW EARTH AWARENESS » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » The girl who gets gifts from birds

The girl who gets gifts from birds

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The girl who gets gifts from birds on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Feb 26, 2015
http://twitter.com/onlyfirstnews Lots of people love the birds in their garden, but it's rare for that affection to be reciprocated. One young girl in Seattle is luckier than most. She feeds the crows in her garden - and they bring her gifts in return.

2 Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:33 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Does the video work for everyone else or is it just me?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

3 Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:40 pm

Enyiah

Enyiah
worked for me, but don't know what ''gift'' they are referring to. :headscratching

Last edited by Enyiah on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo fix)

"Unconditional happiness is the highest technique there is."
Michael A. Singer
white cat

4 Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:16 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The birds started bringing the girl trinkets... such as pendants, paper clips or any other shiny objects that they found. Super smart those birds are.

5 Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:07 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Carrie’s Paranormal Crows

Posted by talesfromtheconspiratum on March 1, 2015
Posted in: Animals, Consciousness, Paranormal, Sentient beings. Leave a comment

Wiki
My blogging friend and neighbor Carrie posted the following in the comment section of a post.
Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts | Tales from the Conspiratum.
I thought it deserved to be highlighted. Crows are interesting creatures which seem to be connected to another type of reality that we don’t perceive.
Carrie Reimer
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Feb 28, 2015
I love crows, they are very intelligent and amazing creatures. Gabi reminded me of when I was a little girl about the same age. A crow adopted me. It used to sit on our clothes line and say “Alvin”, my dad would talk back to the crow and it started hanging around the house.
My mom always had my long hair in curlers or pulled back with barrettes and the crow would sit on my head or my shoulder and take the bobble pins out. I don’t think it ever brought me gifts but it did hang around for a couple of years and then one day he stopped showing up.
Last year when my dad died, I couldn’t make it to see him before he died but the next day my yard was full of crows. They sat out there making a horrible racket for several days. I mean a dozen or so; and we simply don’t have crows here.

A murder of crows

I thought I must be mistaken and I just hadn’t noticed them before but then my neighbor said to me, “What’s with all the crows in your yard?” I asked her if she had ever seen crows here before and she said she hadn’t, that’s why she had noticed the ones in my yard. They weren’t in her yard, or anywhere but in my backyard.
I told her my dad had died the day before they showed up and she gave a knowing, “Ooooh!”
After about 4 days they left and I haven’t seen a crow in my yard since.
Weird. Just my experience with crows.

Thanks to: https://talesfromthelou.wordpress.com

6 Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts

Eight-year-old Gabi Mann loves her corvid friends, and they reciprocate with small trinkets.
Gabi’s “treasures” include a blue paper clip, a Lego piece, a rusty screw and a pearl-colored heart. (Photo: The Bittersweet LifeTwitter)
Like many kids her age, 8-year-old Gabi Mann from Seattle has an interesting collection of treasures. A yellow bead, one blue earring, a tiny light bulb, a paperclip and a rusty screw. But unlike many kids her age, Gabi didn’t collect these treasures herself. They were brought to her by crows.
Yes, you read that right. Like Cinderella, Gabi has bird friends that bring her gifts on a regular basis.
It all started quite by accident. As a toddler, Gabi was prone to dropping her food as she walked along. Soon, the crows were keeping an eye on her, and swooping in to pick up the pieces whenever she dropped a morsel. As Gabi got older, she began sharing her school lunch on the way to the bus stop. It didn’t take long before the crows lined the street to greet her bus each day.
[more…]

Thanks to: http://www.phoenixisrisen.co.uk/

7 Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Enyiah

Enyiah
Charming!

"Unconditional happiness is the highest technique there is."
Michael A. Singer
white cat

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum