OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

VKD: Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR "RICH MANS CLUB

Posted By: watcher51445
Date: Saturday, 14-Jan-2012 08:32:09
Why WE the People cannot have our President of choice i.e., Ron Paul; HE IS NOT QUALIFIED AS A MEMBER OF THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS "RULING CLASS" i.e., the RICH MANS CLUB which president Clinton whispered "WELCOME TO THE RICH MANS CLUB" in Boris Yeltsins ear at the breakup of the USSR..

It is that is simple.... That said; I'll remind you.. Ron Paul is not an butt kisser. Butt Kicker!? OH Yes! Butt kisser? NO WAY!

This nation has been run by Nazi and Communist Corporate "Non Governmental Agency's" called COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS which has operated notoriously, willfully, wantonly in the US Corporate House and Senate along at the Right hand of our presidents, violating their Oath of Office of Public Trust, in Conflict of Interest with the Sovereign Civil Governments of the Union of the Republics of the united States of America. read http://www.foreign.senate.gov/ a little more background:

There is a list of CFR members which you can read here
Initial List of Council on Foreign Relations Members http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/cfrall1.htm

The CFR & the Ruling Class
One of the prime characteristics of the U.S. upper class is its high level of organization. One of the central organizations, accurately called "the citadel of America's establishment," is the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Founded in 1921, the CFR is the most influential of all private policy planning groups. Its great strength is mainly exercised behind the scenes and stems from its unique position among policy groups: it is simultaneously both a think tank for foreign and economic policy and also has a large membership comprising some of the most important individuals in U.S. economic, intellectual, and political life. The Council has a yearly budget of about $30 million and a staff of over 200.
The CFR's think tank consists of three overlapping activities. One is convening an "influential forum," mainly held in New York and Washington, DC, where senior government and corporate leaders, prominent intellectuals, and foreign dignitaries meet with Council members to discuss and debate the U.S. role in the world and the strategy and tactics required to accomplish U.S. goals. Another think tank function is organizing and implementing a wide-ranging studies program where CFR fellows draw on members and others to collectively study a foreign policy issue. The result of this work is then reported and often presented to government officials as policy recommendations.
Council employees and members are often tapped to serve in the federal government in appointed positions, although a number also serve as elected officials, especially at the higher levels. Finally, the CFR publishes Foreign Affairs magazine, which often prints study group recommendations written by a prominent CFR fellow or member and in this way shapes policy debates as they emerge.
The Council's second key source of power, its membership function, is more informal, involving a network of almost 4,200 members from many backgrounds and professions. Membership in the Council is by invitation only: a potential member must be a U.S. citizen who has been nominated and seconded by other CFR members and elected by the Board of Directors. Two-thirds live in the New York and Washington, DC areas. Fully 31 percent (1,299 individuals) are from the corporate ("business") sector, with another 25 percent (1,071 individuals) coming from varied academic settings (professors, university administrators, researchers, fellows). Nonprofits contribute 15 percent (640), government 13 percent (541), law 8 percent (319), the media 6 percent (248), and "other" 2 percent (74). Members pay a yearly fee on a sliding scale, depending on age, occupation, and residence.
There is also a special category of corporate membership: executives from 200 "leading international companies representing a range of sectors" participate in special CFR programs. Corporations representing capital in its most abstract forms-the financial sector, the largest commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, and strategic planning corporations-are most heavily represented in the Council. Petroleum, military, and media companies also have fairly close connections. A review of director lists of major corporations found that the following corporations have at least three of their directors who are also CFR members:
* American Insurance Group and Citigroup: Eight directors
* J.P. Morgan Chase, Boeing: Six directors
* The Blackstone Group, Conoco, Disney/ABC: Five directors
* Kissinger-McLarty Associates, IBM, Exxon Mobil, Dow Jones/Wall Street Journal, Viacom/CBS, Time Warner: Four directors
* The Carlyle Group, Lehman Brothers, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, First Boston. Washington Post/Newsweek, Chevron Texaco, Lockheed Martin, Halliburton, Alliance Capital: Three directors
The Council's membership network consists of people one would expect to be CFR members-David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Peter G. Peterson, George Soros, Maurice Greenberg, Robert Rubin, George P. Shultz, Alan Greenspan, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Richard B. Cheney, and George Tenet-as well as individuals whose membership is more unexpected, such as John Sweeney, Jessie Jackson, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Katrina vanden Heuvel, Richard J. Barnet, and Daniel Schorr.
Bush, Kerry, and the CFR
Both Bush and Kerry are close to the CFR, draw most of their top foreign and economic policy advisers from this elite organization, and receive significant political funding from a number of Council-related individuals. While Bush is not personally a member of the CFR, his father was a member and a director of the Council in the 1970s and a large number of key members of his Administration are members. These include the so-called "neo-conservatives" who first became prominent in the CFR in the 1980s, when Reagan was president, and who have continued to play an important role since then. One of the key neo-con groups, Project for the New American Century, established in 1997 and identified by many as being the central organization behind the Bush administration, is heavily connected to the CFR. Fully 17 of the 25 founders of the Project for the New American Century are Council members.
CFR members who support Bush include key advisers or government officials in his Administration and also some key fundraisers who have helped make the Bush campaign fund by far the largest in the history of U.S. politics. In John Kerry's case, he is not only a long-time member (over 10 years) of the CFR, Teresa Heinz-Kerry is also a member. He has an even longer list of prominent Council supporters than Bush. Many of these supporters are economic and foreign policy advisers likely to play key roles in any Kerry presidency. Five current CFR directors and one current employee are openly supporting Kerry, most of them in advisory roles.
You should go to the source and read this research at:
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Foreign_Policy_Institutions/Council_Foreign_Relations.html

By Bob Chapman, January 11th, 2012.
The hand of the US elitists shows more each day in the decisions being made in Europe. Mario Draghi, ex-Goldman Sachs, Trilateralist and Bilderberg, is putting everything in place just the way the US elitists want. We are about to see full scale quantitative easing. One trillion in loans times fractional lending of 3 to 9 to whatever will give Europe the funds it needs indefinitely. Europe is going to be a rerun of what we have seen in the UK and US. In behalf of German voters who are 65% against such funding, Chancellor Merkel has refused to allow issuance of Eurobonds or an expansion of the EFSF. Draghi at the head of the ECB is now putting pressure on Mrs. Merkel to drop back to a more defensive position. The intrigue is at its height. If Frau Merkel gives into Draghi she and her party will not score well in the next election and may even lose political control. That could cause Germany to consider leaving the euro, which would destroy the euro zone. There are major dangers here and all the players are well aware of it. Agreement will take time and if it is not reached everything could short circuit, other than the fact that the Fed has put the funds in place. The other objective of getting Germany to whole-heartedly accept the bailout and stimulation is another matter. Confusion reigns even among the participants. The US, UK, France and their front men, Draghi, Monti and Papademos are all moving forward. The price will be very high from an inflationary standpoint, but ...
(full article). http://theinternationalforecaster.com/International_Forecaster_Weekly/The_Fear_That_Fed_Money_Brings

Mr Chapman further writes:
The US, UK, France and their front men, Draghi, Monti and Papademos are all moving forward. The price will be very high from an inflationary standpoint, but to the elitists that isn’t even a consideration. They could care less. That is why you want to have your assets invested in gold and silver related assets. We could be headed toward another Weimer episode.

REFRESHER ON WEIMAR REPUBLIC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum