OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES

March 3, 2015
MASS UFO SIGHTINGS AND FIRE IN THE SKIES  Star-trek

Mass UFO Sighting in Utah, February 23, 2015

– NOT a Chinese Rocket!

Shortly after 11pm on February 23, 2015, many people in Utah, Idaho, Montana and Canada reported seeing a huge sphere of light descend from the sky. Many in the media are claiming this to be “space junk” from a “Chinese rocket”. However this explanation makes no sense at all as space junk, like meteors, only glow brightly as they pass through the upper atmosphere. This object maintained it’s size, shape, and consistent glow for over a minute as it descended to the Earth! This is proof the UFO was generating it’s own light and was not any sort of meteor or space junk.

Fire in the Sky News/Another Big Event/”It was on Fire”!

A very long duration RED burning object is witnessed on the night of March 1, 2015 and reported by many Floridians and the MSM is silent, no news to be found on this very rare, news worthy moment.

CE-5, UFO, ET craft, March 2 15, Windsor On

Ok So I meditated around noon hooked up to the boys – ETs and asked for a sighting from 5 to 7 pm just after 5 pm I see what looks like a balloon so I photograph it on continuous shooting. then I go to film it and neighbour comes up the stares and ask what im shooting. I was out there the whole time and didn’t see a soul for 2 hours and as soon as the craft passes overhead in all of sixty seconds im interrupted, that’s how you no when the balloon is a real ET craft, that to me is the Matrix fucking with me, when im doing the most important thing of the day. Never the less I got the craft in the photos and there awesome. I didn’t think it was a craft until I saw the photos

Thanks to: https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum