HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Canadian Scammer! Fraud! Report! Investigate!
Today at 4:30 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Forrest Gumps Idiots Guide Through The Matrix
Today at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oaths and Demonic Possession...
Today at 12:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 5 things an elite banking Dutch Whistleblower tells us #NWO
Today at 12:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Crop Circles 2017 - Oliver's Castle, Wiltshire, UK - 24th April 2017
Today at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - Another Declaration of Independence --- Everyone Take Note, Share, Go Viral!
Today at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 10:56 am by bs4ever

» Cindy Kay Currier - Global bankster reset could begin today - The Secret Global Reset Agreement
Today at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scumbag Jerzy Babkowski Admits Taking The Photos!
Today at 9:52 am by RamblerNash

» Elephant Cries Tears of Joy After Being Released From 50 Years of Captivity
Today at 8:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Was Gobekli Tepe a Memorial Site of a Biblical Event?
Today at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Elements of the Periodic Table and Natural Science Parts 1-4 Santos Bonacci 2017
Today at 7:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X: Evidence compiling, government denying plus MORE
Today at 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russian Mathematicians Solve the Mysterious Voynich Manuscript
Today at 7:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Imminent" Alien Invasion Revealed By NASA Administrator? 4/24/17
Today at 7:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Updates - April 24, 2017
Today at 7:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The National assembly Nationalizes the States of the Union original Constitutions
Today at 7:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Giant UFO Hovers Over Statue Of Liberty In New York plus MORE
Today at 7:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Grandmothers explain why they have come.
Today at 6:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy"the ghoul"/POOFness for APR 23: EARTH DAY (Great Day for Some More Internet Panhandling!)
Today at 3:07 am by robert18

» LEAKED 'rough draft' Star Wars 8 Script! transcribed by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study Shows Damage To ‘The Seat Of The Soul’ After Aluminum-Adjuvanted Vaccination & Glyphosate
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Mysterious Light Caught by Curiosity On Mars
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Follow Me, Or Die!
Yesterday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - UFOs of various forms in the near ISS plus MORE
Yesterday at 3:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TESLA...TAKE TWO..AND THAT COSMIC DEBRIS
Yesterday at 3:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Power Outage Update/Solar Wind Speed 1.678 Million MPH
Yesterday at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GoldFish Report No. 91, Week 14 POTUS Upade with Kent Dunn
Yesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ANOTHER HUMAN TIMELINE REVEALED: GRAHAM HANCOCK SHATTERS MODERN HISTORY
Yesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bases On The Moon Footage Released By China’s Orbiter The Chang’e-2
Yesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» UBuntu Sept Collaboration Session
Yesterday at 11:18 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» 25 Most Powerful Passports In The World You Might Want To Possibly Own
Yesterday at 11:16 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» World Citizen crosses border with World Passport
Yesterday at 11:15 am by Consciousness Of Economic

Who is online?

Share | 

Dying Man, 24, Leaves an Awesome Message That Everyone Should Read:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Dying Man, 24, Leaves an Awesome Message That Everyone Should Read:   Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:38 am

Dying Man, 24, Leaves an Awesome Message That Everyone Should Read:

Posted on March 4, 2015 by Kindness Blog

Soon I Will be Gone Forever, but That’s Okay as Long as Someone Reads This.

I am only 24 years old, yet I have actually already chosen my last tie. It’s the one that I will wear on my funeral (above) a few months from now. It may not match my suit, but I think it’s perfect for the occasion.

The cancer diagnosis came too late to give me at least a tenuous hope for a long life, but I realized that the most important thing about death is to ensure that you leave this world a little better than it was before you existed with your contributions . The way I’ve lived my life so far, my existence or more precisely the loss of it, will not matter because I have lived without doing anything impactful.
Before, there were so many things that occupied my mind. When I learned how much time I had left, however, it became clear which things are really important. So, I am writing to you for a selfish reason. I want to give meaning to my life by sharing with you what I have realized:

• Don’t waste your time on work that you don’t enjoy. It is obvious that you cannot succeed in something that you don’t like. Patience, passion, and dedication come easily only when you love what you do.
  • It’s stupid to be afraid of others’ opinions. Fear weakens and paralyzes you. If you let it, it can grow worse and worse every day until there is nothing left of you, but a shell of yourself. Listen to your inner voice and go with it. Some people may call you crazy, but some may even think you‘re a legend.
  • Take control of your life Take full responsibility for the things that happen to you. Limit bad habits and try to lead a healthier life. Find a sport that makes you happy. Most of all, don’t procrastinate. Let your life be shaped by decisions you made, not by the ones you didn’t.
  • Appreciate the people around you Your friends and relatives will always be an infinite source of strength and love. That is why you shouldn’t take them for granted.

It is difficult for me to fully express my feelings about the importance of these simple realizations, but I hope that you will listen to someone who has experienced how valuable time is.
I’m not upset because I understand that the last days of my life have become meaningful. I only regret that I will not be able to see a lot of cool stuff that should happen soon like the creation of AI, or Elon Musk’s next awesome project. I also hope that the war(s) in Syria and Ukraine will end soon.
We care so much about the health and integrity of our body that until death, we don’t notice that the body is nothing more than a box – a parcel for delivering our personality, thoughts, beliefs and intentions to this world. If there is nothing in this box that can change the world, then it doesn’t matter if it disappears. I believe that we all have potential, but it also takes a lot of courage to realize it.
You can float through a life created by circumstances, missing day after day, hour after hour. Or, you can fight for what you believe in and write the great story of your life. I hope you will make the right choice.
Leave a mark in this world. Have a meaningful life, whatever definition it has for you. Go towards it. The place we are leaving is a beautiful playground, where everything is possible. Yet, we are not here forever. Our life is a short spark in this beautiful little planet that flies with incredible speed to the endless darkness of the unknown universe. So, enjoy your time here with passion. Make it interesting. Make it count!

Thank you! ~ by ‘mylasttie’

Source: Reddit -

Thanks to: http://kindnessblog.com

Back to top Go down

Dying Man, 24, Leaves an Awesome Message That Everyone Should Read:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS :: INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS-
Jump to: