OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Daily 2 Cents: Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning

Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  JohnBurroughs-ufo-awarded-damages-main

Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning

An American airman has won a legal bid to force military health chiefs to pay for the treatment of an illness allegedly caused by a UFO encounter in Suffolk.

Airman First Class John Burroughs was involved in an incident in Rendlesham Forest in December 1980 which has become known as "Britain's Roswell".

He was exposed to huge doses of radiation whilst investigating a mysterious craft and claimed this left him in need of "lifesaving" heart surgery.

After decades of being "stonewalled", he has finally persuaded the US Veteran's Association (VA) to pay for his treatment.

His lawyer hailed the dramatic legal about-turn as a "de facto" admission that UFOs exist and can cause "physical injury".

Burroughs told Mirror Online: "I was not looking for anyone to believe me.

"All I have been concerned about was getting care for my illness. That was all that mattered."

The Rendlesham Forest incident is one of the great unsolved UFO encounters of the 20th century.

Several members of the United States Air Force witnessed a strange craft flying overhead on three consecutive nights.

Burroughs and a colleague Jim Penniston ventured from their base to inspect the UFO at close range, with Penniston describing a strange silver craft covered in symbols which resembled heiroglyphics.

Shortly afterwards, Burroughs fell ill with symptoms resembling radiation exposure.

But the real problems started in 2011, when doctors were astonished after the mithral valve of his heart had failed - something which usually happens to men much older than 50-year-old Burroughs.

"I couldn't work and was going downhill fast," he continued.

Neither Burroughs nor his doctor were able to access his medical records, which were classified.

Burroughs even claimed the Air Force denied he was employed with them at the time of the UFO incident.

He asked for the help of presidential candidate Senator John McCain, who was also unable to get his hands on all the medical records.

Finally, Burroughs' legal team found two documents from the British Ministry of Defence which showed high levels of radiation were detected at the site where he encountered the mystery UFO.

The US Veterans Association and Department of Defence then agreed to pay for his treatment.

"I'm still trying to work out what I saw," Burroughs said. "I think this is a phenomenon the government is aware of, but are still trying to work out exactly what it is.

"We had a very weird experience. There is clearly something strange going on."

FlickrNobody has fully explained what happened at Rendlesham ForestNobody has fully explained what happened at Rendlesham Forest
Burroughs' lawyer said the ruling was effectively an admission that UFOs are real.

"In citing the [MoD radiation documents] and in granting John Burroughs full disability for his injuries in Rendlesham Forest, the US Government has by de facto acknowledged the existence of unidentified aerial phenomena which, in John Burroughs' case, resulted in physical injury," Pat Frascogna said in an email.

Nick Pope, a researcher who spent several years investigating UFOs as a employee at the MoD, told us: "I think this development is hugely significant, whatever you believe about UFOs.

"One moment the US government was saying that nothing happened, but the next, John Burroughs and his attorney get hold of a formerly classified report that says John was probably irradiated by something in Rendlesham Forest."

However, Pope is still baffled about what exactly happened that December night in 1980. - British UFO encounter "gave me heart failure", says US airman after military chiefs agree to pay his medical bills

Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  Colima1

Airman Compensated For Rendlesham UFO Radiation Poisoning  Colima2

El Volcan de Colima UFOs

I check the WEBCAM photos of El Volcan de Colima (Colima, Mexico)daily. Today I discovered this triangular shaped UFO hovering beside the volcano. The other photos are of different sightings on different days. All photos are dated and time stamped. - MUFON CMS

Multi-Colored Triangle UFO Over Oklahoma

My colleague David Garrison forwarded the following report from a witness in Wellston, Oklahoma:

I have a story for you! Last night I had to go outside to check our propane. It was right at about 1:45 am, the skies were completely clear over our house for the first time in almost a week. The snow was reflecting the moonlight brightly so there was no need for a flashlight. I looked up and was reveling in the ability to see the stars and the edges of the clouds receding from our area. I saw a dark shape with bright lights that were going in a "circular" pattern around a triangular shape. The triangle got closer and for a split second I thought about going back in the house then thought what the heck, they can get me from the house as easy as from outside.

I stood there and continued to watch this object approach. There was no sound, the temperature was somewhere in the low teens. The lights were green, blue, red and white going around the object which confirmed that it was triangular, but I describe the light sequence as "circular" simply because it was going around the outside of the "ship".

I was the only person awake in my family so there was no one to corroborate what I saw. The ship reminded me strongly of the one that my daughter and I saw a couple years ago.

It took about 3 minutes I think, absolutely no sound and as cold as it was if anyone had been speaking within a mile of the place I would have been able to hear every word.

I spotted it at one horizon and watched it all the way past the trees on the west side of the house.

Thanks to: http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum