Latest topics
» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Today at 5:16 pm by MartyM

» Caught in the act: first videos of a coral’s bleaching behaviour
Today at 4:56 pm by NanneeRose

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Today at 4:35 pm by rosyglow23

» The Pagan Origins Of Christmas
Today at 4:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bolivia Announces Complete Ban On Rothschild Owned Banks
Today at 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Corey Goode Update: Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Tweets "We are all in Danger. It is evil itself"
Today at 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 6.9 Earth Quake, Solar Wind Continues to Pound the Earth/700kps
Today at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Exciting Night Sky Show - Spectacular Celestial Display in the Sky
Today at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 3:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Will Strike Earth in December plus MORE
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Little Victories in Dystopia
Today at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  'Turn It Up'
Today at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clinton Foundation ex-CEO Still Missing, After 47 Days
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 09, 2016
Today at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 8: EATING YOUR WORDS SUCKS (NOT REALLY IT IS JUST WHAT INTERNET PANHANDLERS DO)
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Julian ASSANGE The TIME Has COME !
Today at 8:29 am by Jaguar-2016

» URGENT MESSAGE FROM ALEXANDRA MEADORS DECEMBER 8, 2016
Today at 8:09 am by Jaguar-2016

» Stay Strong by Wes Annac
Today at 1:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bali Haven Benefit Gala in Solidarity with Standing Rock
Today at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Antarctic "Pyramids" and Ruins Could be Used in Partial Disclosure Psyop
Today at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Altered States of Reading #6: Stories of Your (Future, Past) Life
Today at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex Space Shuttle Worker New Witness to Secret Space Program
Today at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who I AM, HOW I Attained The SOURCE TRUTH KNOWLEDGE by Quartz Crystal
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Warden, The Psychic Wars and Traumatization
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lauren Atkinson Big Pharma Medical Tyranny Government Mandated Vaccinations
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» High Strangeness in Antarctica Tunnels as tall as the Eiffel Tower discovered
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious "vibration" detected around the World | Source: Unknown!
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nostradamus Predictions for 2017
Yesterday at 11:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Documents Prove Trump is Right – Boeing Air-Force-One Over $4 Billion…
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEVASTATING THE NWO ONE IMAGE AT A TIME -- DAVID DEES
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by Jaguar-2016

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Derbyshire, UK plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Blue Spiral Appears In The Sky Over Mexico
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate, The Context - David Icke
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Greg Lake, King Crimson and ELP founder, is dead at 69
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ 50 Ways to leave your banker
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by Jaguar-2016

» 6.8 earthquake coastal California | Tsunami
Yesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John Glenn dies at 95
Yesterday at 3:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Drake and Company 6-6-12 today on Global Voice Radio Network

Drake and Company 6-6-12 today on Global Voice Radio Network

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angels77

Wednesday June 6 , 2012 - 7PM Eastern - Drake and Company

Drake's first official program on Global Voice Network with special guest(s) to be announced. Tune in for the latest updates. The program may be simulcast on Truthfindersnetwork.com. 7:00 p.m EST

Being the first broadcast in his new home here, expect Drake to answer your questions and provide the very latest news on our path to freedom.

http://www.spreaker.com/page#!/user/4664624

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Has Drake mentioned the site where the voting will take place, and am I correct that we are supposed to be voting TOMORROW?

Hi ya'll! :)

Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

angels77

I missed part of it and feel sure it will be on his site http://americannationalmilitia.com/

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Thank you, Angels!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

On call now...the link is http://www.ladydragon.com/, site should be up tomorrow 6/7 around noon ET...

Look for Proposals From Drake, Please Vote...then there will be an email for you to send your vote & any short comments.

Link for heated call going on now is http://www.spreaker.com/user/4664624/drake_and_company_06062012

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
UPDATE: http://www.ladydragon.com/

Proposal will be up by noon tomorrow to vote on by Saturday.

Will update more if/as I hear it! :)

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Sorry, LIR, I didn't update my page and see your post before I posted. :) At least there is no reason to MISS the page now, right? <3

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Ok, the show got cut off after the lady went off on Drake and told him he's lost her trust...Is that the only link and did anyone else catch what I missed?

:scratch:

I e-hat to say this...but I don't agree with what's going on with Drake tonight. All the puzzle pieces don't fit together. I really am questioning Drake at this point...let me explain further.....

If 98% of the military is on our side & no weapons can fire & Galactics are on our side...then there would be no war as Drake also said himself in earlier calls. He has changed his story on this call & now says the the military is training & ready to attack us & launch weapons against us. But in same breath, says that there are complete ships that will NOT fire on us including military personnel. So what's the fear of war?

If we have the dark by the balls (sorry for tender ears)...then we need to finish the job & arrest them so they can never do this again! We don't need a deal to arrest them. We should just get them out now as a quick sweep & be as safe as possible.

They have killed BILLIONS of people & there needs to be no deals for these people...after all we have them by the balls & they know they are done! Also this would give them a chance to come back at us later.

Drake says that they are scared to death...but in the same breath says that they will be adjudicated...so either way they get put to death or go to FEMA camps....so why would they make a deal. They are dead either way!

Also at the beginning at the call Drake made the comment that Obama would be removed & no need for an RV & we could put in anyone we wanted for President..Ron Paul or him (Drake)! WTH???

So is anyone having the same issues that I am or is it just me???

Maybe I just need to take a deep breath & think about this?!?

Last edited by LadyInRed on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

No i got cut off as well & tried to get back on twice. I think the servers crashed!

After all this was going ballistic globally!

Refresh your page & listen again!

Forget it, it's over. :roll:

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Yes, I had some concerns (red flags) come up as I listened as well. One concern I have is if Drake is actually operating in a "covert" way to expose those who are against the Govt. If we "vote", will we be submitting our personal information? I heard the concern of one of the callers and agree...

Being asked to trust "blindly" is a huge red flag. We are asked to vote on something "Drake" came up with but until we know what that is we can't be expected to trust anything. It's sitll way too ambiguous at this point.

I am also taking a deep breathe and big step back. I am more confused than ever about what is "happening." :-/

Herb Lady

me too gmahunni!!! me too!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

I made a post about it here: http://www.oom2.com/t2662-about-the-drake-call-tonight-6-6-12

Those red flags are our inner voices telling us something is wrong with this picture! just my 2 cents :lol:

Herb Lady

knew that, just would like to be able to figure out just what it is that I can't quite put my finger on!!

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Found this research on Drake:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44252-Who-is-DRAKE-The-Loyal-Order-of-the-Royal-Dragon

I am still reading through it. Many more alarms bells are ringing!

Herb Lady

I'm not sure that my brain can wrap around this one tonight, I've had a rough day!

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Herb Lady, I'm sorry you've had a rough day! Sending up prayers for peace for you!
Blessings
!

Herb Lady

Oh that is so sweet gma! Thank you so much!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum