OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ET Chose the Messenger EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ET Chose the Messenger EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ET Chose the Messenger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ET Chose the Messenger EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
ET Chose the Messenger EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
ET Chose the Messenger EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ET Chose the Messenger

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ET Chose the Messenger Empty ET Chose the Messenger Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:43 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ET Chose the Messenger
by Patrick · March 10, 2015

The field of aerial phenomena should be on fire right now with the extreme amount of activity in the sky, and not just the sky of some desolate locality, the activity in the sky is global. There are Paul Reveres on Twitter posting pictures from all over the world of strafed skies and beautiful sunny days ruined by 100’s of daily flights creating grid patterns of pillar clouds.
The “experts” in this field don’t want to risk their credibility, and more importantly, their livelihood by researching and reporting findings on this obvious global aerial phenomenon presently happening on Earth. We know veterans who receive a pension would never edge on something that is being kept so tight lipped, although they may be a great source of information that was never made public, the many filters that the information goes through makes it less credible than a ten year olds account of a spaceship coming out of the sky and landing in his yard. Aerial anomalies would best be researched by meteorologists, storm chasers, and photographers, you know, people that actually look at the sky. It seems that some people should replace the word “expert” with the word “researcher” to remind them as to why they thought they were an expert in the first place.
Aerial phenomenon and UFO experts looking for and waiting for a metallic disc to prove the existence of extraterrestrials, is like your older brother standing behind the bush and throwing aluminum cans past your head telling you they are spaceships. Governments on Earth presently have aircraft that look like what humanity has persuaded to think an extraterrestrial spaceship looks like. I am redefining the term UFO by displaying images of craft in the sky that are cloaked by clouds and made of something other than metal. I am also displaying images of beings that are in the sky without visible apparatus, floating along with the clouds, expecting to blend in as usual. Come on ufologists! You were the first ones to really think outside of the box on a serious public level, what happened? Now it’s like this jaded, limited society that cycles the same information, the same pictures, and the same outlook that the government is the answer, as they will tell everything if they can get enough people to sign something. Good freakin’ luck with getting any satisfaction out of that.
If you are accusing a government of covering up the discovery and contact with beings of superior intelligence, then you believe that governments have contact with extraterrestrials. Then in the same light, you must realize that if said government is hiding the fact that they have knowledge of and communication with ET, then they will most likely have evolved craft that are not being realized by the viewing public as government craft. Most if not all sightings of metallic craft are made right here on Earth. Everyday that goes by, this becomes more and more true, as the unseen government entities continue to produce evolved spacecraft. Here is a good rule of thumb.
The larger the craft, the more likely it is of extraterrestrial origin. Advanced ETs who govern this Universe have enormous metallic ships, in excess of 500 miles long, that can transport an entire population without notice, looking inside of the ship just as the planetary being would perceive his home planet to look, feel, smell and act. These craft can easily be in our atmosphere cloaked in clouds or by transferring a live image of what is above them onto the bottom of their vehicle, making it appear as if it is not even there, or simply becoming invisible by changing the vibration of the outer shell of the craft. 
The smaller ET craft that are most apparent in the sky at this time are bio-lightships. They may appear to be a being, although they are actually a vehicle for other beings.
There are also small ET craft that appear as pure fire, a disk of fire, or a ring of fire. I have viewed the take off and flight of these light ships many times. The most I have seen together at one time was five. I have had success with summoning a ship to a location for viewing. 
When you begin to let yourself see what is truly real, what it is that is truly real comes out to greet you, like the timid squirrel in the forest.
This is the very core of the Law of Attraction, which I could now teach better than anyone else on the planet with guaranteed results. How do I know this? I am living proof. This is the magic, the knowledge that has been hidden, for obvious reason.
This is the experience of reality at its very element, the elementals.
These beings have gone unnoticed since the beginning of time, as far as we know.
They are not mentioned directly, although the Bible depicts a being that is very similar as a beast of Heaven. Sumerians made figurines of a reptilian looking being that stood erect, dawned a crown looking head piece, and in many of the depictions the beings hands were made to look like serpents, with a 2 piece “clamper” type of hand instead of the usual fingers on a hand.
This is an exact match with the beings that I can prove are not only in our atmosphere coming into view as clouds, they are everything in nature, they are the fabric of reality that has held so tightly for so long, just waiting for someone to find the hanging thread, to discover the first of a string of realizations that go along with such a profound uncovering of knowledge.
How could this be missed by those whose job it is to be aware of oddities and anomalies in the sky? Whose getting paid to research and how much? Can you imagine being a hobbyist researcher and all of the sudden you discover the actual fabric of reality? Oh yea, and it’s nothing anyone has even touched on in the least, which makes it even more incredible.
This discovery is not about scientific knowledge, it is about perspective. From the perspective of the squared circle, a spiritual science will be born. I would like to point out one difference between me and everyone else telling you what is happening with reality. While everyone else is telling you what (they think) is happening (which is not correct), I’m telling you where to look to see for yourself. Only you know your own truth.
When you ask for the truth with acceptance of whatever it is, you will receive it.
Extraterrestrials chose me to deliver this information, I chose to wake up and accept the mission. PWS

Thanks to: http://visionarytherapy.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum