OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week Empty POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week

Hi, Folks -

[color:be2c=ff0000]Thanks for your support:

http://fnd.us/c/cx435

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: Mid-Week
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:56:22 -0400

HI ALL

WITH ALL THE CHANGES AFOOT, IT IS ALMOST BEWILDERING THE NUMBER AND COMPLEXITY OF THE VISIBLE CHANGES NOW, NEVER MIND THE STUFF THAT GOES ON BEHIND UNNOTICED.

THE RELEASES ARE ONGOING, AND ACCOUNTS WAITING FOR THE FUNDS ARE BEING FILLED THIS WEEK IN PREPARATION FOR NEXT WEEK WHEN FUNDS WILL START GOING OUT OF THE HOLDING PENS (ACCOUNTS) AND GET INTO THE RECIPIENT ACCOUNTS WHETHER THEY ARE HISTORIC BONDS OR PROGRAM RELATED.

HOWEVER, HAVING SAID THAT, BY THE TIME FUNDS ARRIVE HERE FROM THESE RELEASES, WE WILL BE BOILING BOOTS FOR SOUP IT SEEMS.

THE PROJECT FUNDINGS ARE TAKING MUCH SLOWER THAN EXPECTED AS A RESULT OF THE BEIJING CONFERENCE WHERE THE NEW SYSTEM WAS DISCUSSED, NEW RULES GIVEN, AND THE RELEASES WERE SET TO MOTION. THIS WEEK, SOME RELEASES OCCURRED BUT PROJECT FUNDS ARE STILL A LITTLE BIT AWAY AND I AM HOPING THAT THEY WILL ARRIVE NEXT WEEK.

I WILL NOT CONSIDER HAVING PURPLE SOUP OR GRILL. THEY ARE MUSH TOO CUTE. (HERE SNOOTY…GOOD SNOOTY…VEGIE TIME….COME HERE…GOOD BOY….NICE VEGIES…).

SO GIVE GENEROUSLY AND SAVE A PIG.

IN OTHER NEWS, THE POPE IS PLANNING THE NEXT HIGH MASS, OBAMA IS PERPLEXED BY THE WONDERS OF BEING A BLACK PRESIDENT (WELL….CHOCOLATE), AND THE NOTION THAT WE ARE ALL FREE MEN AND WOMEN IS STILL BEING VIGOROUSLY DENIED BY ANONYMOUS.

Hi Susan:

Please pass on to ZAP my deep appreciation for his newsletters. I eagerly await them twice a week and will definitely go through a withdrawal period when they cease. I rely on the information he shares; I respect his courteous responses to multiple "jerks"; and I enjoy his sense of humour. The last mid-week report..."Oh, was I speaking Latin? It just slips out sometimes"...had me laughing for several minutes and even now makes me smile as I think about it again.

I found it interesting that someone was so highly offended by the use of "the F word" when it wasn't even ZAP who used it.

YEAH, BUT I AIRED IT, THEREFORE I AM THE CULPRIT…
Seems to me that far more appalling than a (sadly) commonly used vulgarity, was the horrible, viciousness from someone whose email handle clearly shows that that person considers him/herself a CHRISTIAN!!! If this is an example of Christian thinking, no wonder there is so much religious hatred and intolerance in the world!

IN RELIGIONS, YOU GET TO FEEL GUILTY, AND IF YOU FEEL GUILTY ENOUGH, WHY..YOU CAN FLOG YOURSELF WITH MISS PHIPPS PATENTED SELF-FLOGGER. APPROVED AND RECOMMENDED BY THE DIOCESE. LITTLE ACCESSORIES LIKE THE SPIKE BALLS FOR THE ENDS ARE EXTRA. ACTION FIGURE NOT INCLUDED.

If I were ZAP, I would not have been able to resist calling out the person on that point...but I guess ZAP is too courteous and too much a gentleman to do so.

THE FELLOW WAS OBVIOUSLY TRAUMATIZED AND NOT OF RIGHT MIND HAVING THE INTELLECTUAL AGILITY OF A SMALL SOAP DISH. HE DID NOT GET PAST HIMSELF TO SUGGEST OTHER WAYS OF DEMISE.

If he would like to publish my email he can feel free to do so....let me be the one to happily call out that writer on that vile point. I feel like "How dare you use the name of Jesus and say such horrible things to another human being." Personally, I'm not even a Christian but I certainly have greater respect and reverence for the name and the being whose name is Jesus than that writer displayed. S/he is the one who ought to be ashamed!

With deep appreciation and best regards,

FD
Canada

THAT FELLOW WAS A CHRISTIAN? WOW. DOES ONE COMPLAIN TO A POPE OR DEACON OR WHAT? FORGET WHO REPRESENTS GOD SOMETIMES. BESIDES MULTI-TALENTED BANKER BOB.

Dear Zap and Susan

I do not understand why people are sending hate e-mails to you and Susan. The money is a gift to change the current reality. Why are people angry at receiving positive e-mails that bring hope and solutions to the current problems?

I DON’T GET THAT ONE EITHER….

Each of us are responsible for creating a new reality, they want to hurt the messengers that are all trying to awaken them. So many of us have hidden for years because it was not safe to share of work, and have lived on minimum wage to make ends meet.

Thank you and your staff for hanging in there, it must not be easy to get the hate mail. It sounds like we have finally made it to the finish line and there will be prosperity for everyone. Again thank all of you for being the light beings that you are.

Sincerely,
V

THANKS V. WE DO OUR BEST ALWAYS, BUT IT IS A DIFFICULT PATH, AND MANY HAVE DIED OR BEEN OUTRIGHT KILLED FOR STATING TRUTH. TOO MANY REALLY. WISH THERE WAS AN EASIER WAY. I KNOW…FOOD STAMPS. SEND FOOD STAMPS. AND A MAP OF THE BRINKS TRUCK ROUTE.

PROSPERITY FOR OUR HUMANITY IS JUST BEGINNING NOW, AND IT WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME TO GET UP TO PROPER SPEED. EVEN FROM A WELL DEVELOPED STANDING START, IT WILL STILL TAKE MONTHS BEFORE THE FRUITS OF THE LABOR WILL START PRODUCING RESULTS. JUST LIKE THE BOUNTY OFF A TREE, IT TAKES TIME TO GROW, RIPEN, AND BE FIT FOR CONSUMPTION. BE PATIENT AND PERSEVERE…IT WILL PAY OUT.

...for the explanation/s. I refer to: "IT’S THE MEDICATION." and "...A CASE OF WINDEX." Obviously, since at the moment you have limited funds it seemed apparent, at least to me, that your medication is the Windex. Thank you for being up-front about it. When times are tough...well as my Dad used to say: "Any port in a storm". He was referring to women - but it's a usable analogy.

FYI: I knew some people that would liquefy and drink Sterno. Most generally in limited amounts - but drink it they did. Most of them were restaurant workers, Pearl divers if they were sober and the restaurant didn't have a dish washer machine. Even if not "fully" sober they could be allowed to do pots and pans (low breakage stuff). Someone had access to the storage room so they got it (the Sterno) cheap. Maybe even free.

A 'libation" with you some time may be in line. Please pick a location that has a table cloth. If I can't find a usable tear wiper (My laughter can be brought to tears) I'll use the table cloth.
re
E

LOL. THANKS E. THE BEST ONE IS THE RESTAURANT AT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE (SEE HITCHHIKER’S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY). EXCEPT FOR THE ZABRISKAN FONTEMAS, THE PLACE IS NICE AND HAS CHECKERED TABLECLOTHS ALONG WITH THE PASTS. AND THEY TAKE WINDEX IN EXCHANGE. DO NOT EXPECT CHANGE BACK.

SO APART FROM CHASING SNOOTY (ALMOST HAD HIM) AND KEEPING THE WATER AT A BOIL, SADLY I AM OUT OF VEGETABLES AT THE MOMENT. THEY ARE HIDING I THINK.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, ALTHOUGH THE RELEASES ARE HERE, THE AVAILABILITY OF IMMEDIATE FUNDS IS A TOUGH NUT TO CRACK AS SOME REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS HAVE TO BE MET BECAUSE OF THE NEW SYSTEM. REMEMBER ALL FUNDS MOVEMENTS ARE BEING TRACKED NOW SO THAT THE BLACK HATS CAN NO LONGER STEAL AND PERPETUATE THE MADNESS OF POVERTY. THE NEW RULES WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO SETTLE AND BECOME THE NORM. DURING THIS TIME, I EXPECT SPORADIC BURSTS OF FUNDS HERE AND THERE, BUT FULL FUNDING FLOW NOT UNTIL THE SYSTEM SETTLES INTO ITS NEW PATH. THERE WILL BE HICCUPS. DO NOT DESPAIR WHEN THESE HAPPEN, JUST UNDERSTAND THEM TO BE OF TEMPORARY NATURE.

NOW BACK TO SNOOTY. PIG NOT SO SMART. RUNNING WITH DUCKS NOW.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR TREMENDOUS SUPPORT TO DATE, AND YOUR HELP TO SUSAN AND OTHERS. NOTE THAT THEY WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT MONEY IN BROWN PAPER BAGS. SOMEBODY PUT SUSHI IN THE BAG WITH THE MONEY AND LEFT IT ON TOP OF THE HEAT REGISTER. SO PLEASE SAVE SNOOTY. (MISS PHIPPS!…THE BUTCHER KNIFE!)

IN STUNNING GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
March 11 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015
 2goforth@safe-mail. net..consultations continue...S

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie