HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Shift of the Ages
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Tim Rifat - Hidden Meanings And Messages In Katy Perry's 'Chained To The Rhythm'
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kailasa Temple | Mysterious Ellora Caves | Ancient Megaliths ★★★
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Election Rubbish
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - Patty Greer: Meet the SEG Spatial Effect Generator: Free energy for your car, home, town, city & New Earth
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» APR 26: Mid Week ZAP CRAP
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mind-Blowing: There is a 2 BILLION-Year-Old natural Nuclear Reactor in Africa!
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - The Fruits of Endless War --- How Insurance Fraud Funds "Your" Government(s)
Yesterday at 7:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!)
Yesterday at 7:24 pm by robert18

» Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by robert18

» Psychologist Carl Jung – The 11:11 Synchronicity
Yesterday at 12:52 pm by maidenhair

» Second Adjustment & Micro' Cause'm
Yesterday at 11:31 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Interdimensional Spider...
Yesterday at 11:28 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Part 1 of 3 VATICAN HAS HIDDEN FLESH EATING MONSTERS FROM US 2016
Yesterday at 11:26 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Yesterday at 10:51 am by Light Being

» WHISTLEBLOWER FROM NASA HAS EVIDENCE OF MOON PHOTOS BEING MANIPULATED TO HIDE UFOS!
Yesterday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Yesterday at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» "My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17
Yesterday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Over Sydney, Australia plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update - North & South Korea Peace Deal
Yesterday at 7:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Charles Secret Ties To Elite Pedophile Ring Exposed By FOI Request
Yesterday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland Intel Update & Video – Taking Calls; Trump, GCR, the Republic, Technologies
Yesterday at 7:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mandala Effect, The Inverted Nature of Biological Consciousness (and the visible universe), True Reality, Immortality and The Cycles of Time
Yesterday at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia Leaving Global Banking System: Dumping US Dollar for Gold
Yesterday at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plenary submissions are in order
Yesterday at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SEVENTEEN LUNAR ANOMALIES NASA DOESN'T WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW ABOUT
Yesterday at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The rock an "Al Naslaa" proof of an extraterrestrial intervention?
Yesterday at 7:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bizarre Emergency Alert System Message Another Sign We're Closing In Upon 'The Main Event'?
Yesterday at 7:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - Trojan Horse Alert!
Yesterday at 7:01 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

The Disappearance Of Millions Of People - Where Did They Go?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Disappearance Of Millions Of People - Where Did They Go?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 pm

The Disappearance Of Millions Of People - Where Did They Go? :roll:

Thought this may interest some people....

Link to this article: http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1619/750/The_Disappearance_Of_Millions_Of_People_-_Where_Did_They_Go.html
Back to top Go down
GoldPeg9

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance Of Millions Of People - Where Did They Go?   Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:07 am

I feel who ever wrote this, is very confused.

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance Of Millions Of People - Where Did They Go?   Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 am

I would like to share...

Whether folks go in GF ships, beamed up or taken by God, all these things could be refering to the same. How will the story come out thousands of years and hundreds of years later? I guess we'll see when it happens. It is important that EVERYBODY feel comfortable to share. I know i look like a wack to some, that's ok.

Consider the ark which saved 8 souls (as a type) from destruction by water from the whole earth. It was a "ship" that preserved the biological diversity during a time of great earth changes. Parallels? Oh yeah! Elisha was received into the heavens, flaming chariot? Oh yeah! I see God and the manifestation of Word in many forms.
Back to top Go down
GoldPeg9

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance Of Millions Of People - Where Did They Go?   Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 am

Alchemist wrote:
I would like to share...

Whether folks go in GF ships, beamed up or taken by God, all these things could be refering to the same. How will the story come out thousands of years and hundreds of years later? I guess we'll see when it happens. It is important that EVERYBODY feel comfortable to share. I know i look like a wack to some, that's ok.

Consider the ark which saved 8 souls (as a type) from destruction by water from the whole earth. It was a "ship" that preserved the biological diversity during a time of great earth changes. Parallels? Oh yeah! Elisha was received into the heavens, flaming chariot? Oh yeah! I see God and the manifestation of Word in many forms.

Those that remain behind on a 3D world will think many people have disappeared. In actual fact, all that has happened is that the others ascended into the 5th Dimension and the 3Ders can no longer see them physially in 3D.

This is what the whole Mayan civilization did. They Ascended into the 5th Dimension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance Of Millions Of People - Where Did They Go?   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Wow, I guess I started something here! Sorry, but wanted to make people think, both ways & take all that & apply it to what will actually be happening in the near future.

Now Gold, if people are becoming aware & awake & told what is & will be happening in the near future...then how is it, some people still won't know that when people disappear, that is the ascension they have been told about? :!:

Back to top Go down

The Disappearance Of Millions Of People - Where Did They Go?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES :: CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT-
Jump to: