OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week  Empty POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: MID-WEEK
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 07:56:27 -0400

HI ALL

THANKS TO EVERYBODY (AND NOT DOING ANY MORE DRUGS LIKE “DR STRAUS’S MAGIC SNAKE OIL”), I NOW KNOW THAT THE FULL MOON WAS LAST YEAR ON THE 17TH. THE NEW MOON IS ON THE 20TH OF MARCH IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. BUT, MAGICAL THINGS DID HAPPEN ON TUESDAY, AND MAJOR FUNDS WERE RELEASED INTO THE SYSTEM.

TODAY, I HAVE LEARNED THAT SOME HIGH LEVEL FOLKS HAVE BEGUN TO BE PAID OUT. VERY QUIETLY. I THEREFORE EXPECT THAT FUNDS MOVEMENTS WILL BEGIN TODAY OR TOMORROW TO MANY LOWER LEVELS. HOWEVER, IT WILL STILL BE A WEEK OR SO UNTIL FUNDS FILTER DOWN TO A USABLE COMMUNITY LEVEL TO BEGIN THE PROJECT FUNDINGS.

THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTIONS HAVE BEGUN IN FULL FORCE NOW, AND I DO KNOW OF MANY PEOPLE ACTIVE NOW THAT ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THIS MONUMENTAL EFFORT.

How much confidence can we have if you can't even get the day of the week right?
THE MOON IS FULL MOON ON MONDAY 17 MARCH 2015 - DAH it's the 16th.

NOPE. NEW MOON IS 20TH. I CHECKED GOOGLE 212 TIMES. AND FULL MOON IS APRIL 4. I HAVE GREAT CONFIDENCE IN THIS. AND IF I AM LIVING IN THE PAST, THEN I WILL HAVE TO HAVE A TALK WITH JETHRO TULL.

ON THE 20TH, THERE WILL HAPPEN SOME OTHER AMAZING THINGS, ONE OF WHICH INVOLVES THE UN. ALL OF THE PROCESSES BEHIND THE SCENES THE PUBLIC IS NOT PRIVY TO, BUT REST ASSURED THAT MONUMENTAL EFFORTS ARE BEING EXPENDED IN THIS TIME TO GET OUR HUMANITY WHAT IT NEEDS TO SURVIVE.

REMEMBER THAT THEY COULD NOT HAVE ROLLED OUT AND RELEASED FUNDS WITHOUT THE CHECKS AND BALANCES BEING IN PLACE, ESPECIALLY THE TRACKING OF FUNDS MOVEMENTS. OTHERWISE WITH THE RELEASES, WE WOULD HAVE A BRAND NEW BUNCH OF RAPISTS AND PILLAGERS AT OUR COLLECTIVE DOORSTEP.

Hello Zap!

Please, if you could answer this... please enlight me... I need your help.
Til now, nothing on the codes for platforms about the HB... they say it will be released when the dinar rv...
With your wisdom zap, please... tell us what to expect, and when to expect these facts to be performed...
God Bless you!
Best Regards.
YM

I WISH I KNEW, BUT PERHAPS I CAN SEE THIS WAY: KNOWING THAT THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTION FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE NOW, THE RV CAN TAKE PLACE. FROM MY UNDERSTANDING, THE DINAR IS ON SCREEN (ON AND OFF) ON VARIOUS SCREENS, AND THE BUDGETS ARE ALMOST COMPLETE THAT WILL PERMIT THE GLOBAL RV.

ALSO BE AWARE THAT WITH THE ADVENT OF THE BRICS NEW CLEARING SYSTEM AND THE CHINESE YUAN CURRENCY IN THE MARKETS, THAT IMPLEMENTATION HAD TO BE READY FOR THE RV TO TAKE PLACE AS WELL NOW. WE ARE IN A HYBRID PLAN B AT THE MOMENT. PLAN A WAS TO HAVE THE USA IN LOCK STEP WITH THE WORLD, BUT PLAN B AND A HALF HAD TO BE INSTALLED.

SO THE RV IS NOT FAR DESPITE NOT HAVING A TIMELINE, BUT WE ARE VERY CLOSE.

Dear Susan, Zap and others,

Zap and several readers appreciate using the f-bomb. I admit that the word is in the dictionary, as are many other words, acceptable or not. The N-word is the as are many other degrading and divisive words.

INTERESTING THAT THE N WORD IS USED BY BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO EACH OTHER AND CARRY EITHER LOVE OR CONTEMPT AS WELL, BUT MAINLY AS A CONVERSATIONAL “HEY MAN” TYPE OF ADDRESS.

Words can be loving or they can be divisive. This discussion proves that the f-bomb is divisive, so many of us choose to avoid it.

AWW…FUNKEL THE SQUADRON LEADER OF THE FLYING PURPLE PIPER PIG WING IS GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED. EVERY THIRD WORD I SWEAR.

Many spiritual/religious practices strive for loving speech and avoiding divisive speech.

I LOVE YOU.

Let's look at the Buddhist precepts (ten) or mindfulness trainings (first five precepts). The fourth teaching/precept/training says to use words that inspire confidence, joy and hope. The f-bomb does anything but that, so I try to avoid it in all respects, although I'm not perfect. Zap is writing for many different people to read and we all have our own "tastes" and preferences as to what we care to read. If I want smut I'll go pay for it.

WAIT….(MISS PHIPPS!)
I don't need a source for vital information spewing it. As vital as your posts are to us, please respect those of us who wish to read positive, non-divisive words. I realize that there are people who are angry and will use any hateful and divisive words to express themselves. The rest of us do not have to stoop to that gutter though.

DON’T LET IT GET TO YOU WHEN YOU COME ACROSS IT. I DO NOT LIKE THE WORD IN WRITTEN FORM INSIDE A SCRIPT MEANT TO BE UPLIFTING, BUT IT IS STILL THERE AND ACKNOWLEDGING IT JUST REMOVES ITS POWER. IT DID SERVE TO GIVE A PICTURE OF THE CROSS SECTION EACH AND ALL OF US MUST DEAL WITH. SO IF YOU DO THE DUCK, AND LET IT ROLL OFF YOU LIKE WATER, YOU WILL BE FINE. PROMISE.

Again I will ask about whom we should seek out for financial advice. Zap continually tells us to seek financial advice so we don't end up in a lottery mentality, but that is where the advice ends. Is that telling us that there are no trustworthy financial advisors? Or, once again, has he no interest in that aspect since it isn't a project?

TO ASK FINANCIAL ADVICE IS ONE THING, AND BANKS AND OTHER INSTITUTIONS OFFER THIS ADVICE. INVESTOR’S GROUP, OR WOOD GUNDY IN CANADA ARE GOOD FINANCIAL ADVISORS. I AM NOT AWARE OF THE ONES IN EUROPE OR THE USA, BUT I AM SURE THERE ARE SIMILAR SOLID FIRMS DOING THIS.

I DO HAVE INTEREST IN THIS REGARDLESS OF PROJECT OR NOT. THE THING TO IT IS JUST PLAIN COMMON SENSE.

IF YOU GET A MILLION DOLLARS, WOULD YOU BUY A $300,000 HOUSE OR A $700,000 HOUSE. IF YOU JUST WANTED A HOUSE AND PAID A MILLION FOR IT, AND WERE COMFORTABLE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE, OK. SO YOU HAVE A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE. WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE UPKEEP AND YEARLY TAXES? COMMON SENSE MUST RULE.

We all seek respect. Many of us wish that when a reader who writes in uses gutter talk that Zap wouldn't find it necessary to stoop to that level. Zap can be divisive enough without finding it amusing insulting those people that request that he not stoop to the gutter.

OK OK. PROMISE. WILL USE LESS REPULSIVE LANGUAGE INSTEAD TO DESCRIBE THE REMAINS OF DIGESTIVE ACTION AND OTHER LESS WHOLESOME THINGS.

We all appreciate positive words and thoughts. Can we/Zap keep it there? If you choose to be negative with words, please use that negativity with those that want that negativity.

D

I WILL SEND A MEMO TO SOME HEADS OF STATE THAT LIKE THAT SORT OF THING. WONDER IF I CAN CHARGE FOR IT….MISS PHIPPS!

AND MISS PHIPPS, BANKER BOB AND THE AMAZINGLY REALLY SMART ASSISTANTS, BAMBI AND FLUFFY, SNUFFLES, SNOOTY, AND FUNKEL THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL SUPPORT GIVEN THAT SAVED SNOOTY’S BACON.

WE ARE LOOKING NOW AT FLEEZEL. HE IS SMALL AND CAN NOT FLY YET. POOR SMALL DELICIOUS FLEEZEL.

SO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK, AND BE READY FOR SO MANY MAJOR CHANGES THAT IMPACT US AND THE GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE AS WE KNOW IT. THE GLOBAL RESET IS MERRILY STRIDING ALONG AND GAINING GROUND. WE WILL GET TO THE WORK AHEAD VERY SOON.

AND FURTHER TO LAST SUNDAYS CHALLENGE TO AWARD PRIZES FOR THE DRESS REHEARSALS OF THE GLOBAL RESET, IT HAS BEEN JUDGED BY MEMBERS OF THE PANEL THAT THE DRESS REHEARSALS HAVE WON FIRST PRIZE IN MEANDERING MONUMENTALITY OF PROGNOSTICATION. MEANING 2 TICKETS TO LAS VEGAS COURTESY OF A.O. (AIRLINE OBAMA) (NO H IN THE MIDDLE).

IN MIGHTY GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
March 18 2015

contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net...Consultations continue....Blessings, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan and Staff

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: