Latest topics
» Coffee will Kill You, Until it Won’t, and Other Fake Health News
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Apollo 11 Conference
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 6 18 19
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Unexplainable UFO sighting leaves stargazers in awe plus MORE
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Temple excavation in India mysteriously shut down after discovery of strange engraving
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearby System with Two Potentially Habitable Worlds Just Discovered
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyToday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Absolute Proof of USAF Flying UFO disks In Area 51
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Medical Association Advice: Mature 12-Year-Olds Can Consent to Vaccination Without Parents
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 18, 2019
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by ReneGade

» Richard Dolen - The Leak: New Revelations
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *SPECIAL*TWO SUNS AND TWO SUNSETS* plus MORE
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Captured On Webcam Near Popocatépetl Volcano, Mexico plus MORE
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 1:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show June 15, 2109 Valery Uvarov
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Shock Claim: Julian Assange in GITMO
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse 2019 - The Moon is about to Block the Sun, Turning Day into Night
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump On UFO’s
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Flypocalypse engulfs village in Russia
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "STRANGE SOUNDS" coming from Sky! - Unusual phenomena RETURNS!
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank FAILS Again! - Bank On Verge Of TOTAL COLLAPSE!
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange to be extradited to US sooner than you think
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Container Makes 2000 Liters Of Water A Day Out Of Air
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?”

Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?”

Posted on 2015/03/20 by kauilapele
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” 140411_kp_mauna_kea_p1010046_150_53…and don’t forget to add, “Some kind of astrological Uranus-Pluto-something or other square, triangle, or ‘pick a multigon, any multigon'”…
“The Energies have been pretty intense, active, uprooting, awakening, apocalypsing (unveiling), and all of that. I’ve been getting reports from a few that many “stuffs” are “happening” with many people. It seems sometimes it’s for healing, sometimes it’s trying to wake them from their sleep, sometimes it’s trying to yell out the message, “Stop holding on to your old paradigms and get off your comfortable metaphysical ass, please!!!” Perhaps a most appropriate slogan would be,
“Release the past and get off your ass…”
Now my challenge is that much of my “work” is done by “sitting on my ass” (in a comfortable swivel-y office chair that goes up and down), so for bloggers, change the “off” to “on”, in that slogan.
The bottom line from a lot of my experiences, and now from reading the GoodETxSG forum posts, it is so very clear that it is so very important to release any and all operational/living/thinking/BEing paradigms of the past… meaning “anything prior to this precise now moment”.
Be flexible, and flow with those incoming Energies.
And let go of all those guru” paradigms. Here’s a couple I’ve experienced:

• The Galactics will save me.
  • The Galactics will do it all for me.
  • David Wilcock/Ben Fulford/SaLuSa/Sheldan Nidle/Poof/ZAP/GoodETxSG will tell me what to do/think/be…
  • David Wilcock/Ben Fulford/SaLuSa/Sheldan Nidle/Poof/ZAP/GoodETxSG will tell me everything I need to know.
  • The RV.
  • Drinking a mocha will solve all my challenges.
  • Take Guru X’s class/seminar/conference for $5,000, smoke pakalolo (marijuana), and drink ayahuasca and I’ll be ready to ascend.
  • ANYTHING involving a date/time.
  • ANYTHING involving a blogger.

Here’s a couple of posts that appeared on some blog that talks about de-guruizing: Post 1, Post 2, Post 3.
So I’ve gone through this whole thing and absolutely not answered the question up there in the title.
I’ve done my job.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum