Latest topics
» Q ANON IS THE NEW AGE MKULTRA MILITARY PSYOP
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sandy Hook: The curious case of Danbury Hospital’s premature Facebook message, 48 mins. before police received 911 call
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fascinating phenomenon,Heavenly beings in the sky? And Apocalyptic Sound.
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ What’s happening in the Sky all over the world? UFO Invasion! plus MORE
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFOs ‘We Want to Know WhoThey Are’ Disclosure, US Navy & Encounters Reporting!
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Machines from biomaterials becomes a Reality
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyToday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Living out of a storage locker for 2 months, in style!
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 11:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 10:32 pm by 4-truth

» How We Create Our Own Spiritual Growth
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Saturn occultation by the moon captured from South Africa
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kap Dwa - 2 Headed Mummifed Giant
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Microwaves & the Paranormal: As Serious as a Heart Attack
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - 2019 IS STRANGE Part 5 // APRIL
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Obama knew it all/ Seth Rich-Assange proof-Felons Vote from Jail?
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Aren’t Mumps Outbreaks Considered “Epidemic” When There are Thousands More Cases of Mumps than Measles?
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing UFO Over Holtwood PA plus MORE
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 4-22-19… “China poised to seize Daimler Benz blablabablabla
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Information - Notre Dame, Important Updates w/ Kevin Annett (lol as if he knows :)
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Iowa Farmland Looks Like An Ocean As Missouri River Overtakes Roads and Fields
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Summary Of Hoaxes By Deborah Tavares by snoop4truth
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCIENTISTS USED CRISPR TO TURN A CELL INTO A BIOLOGICAL COMPUTER
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Your Science Education Degree is Fake | UAP
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:14 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Watch How Cops Ruined This Woman's Life With ONE False Arrest
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MMR Vaccine,Grey Skinned Baby And The Dumb'ed Down American Masses 2019
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Crazy Discovery! They Sealed Up The Cave and Never Spoke About…..Until Now!
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:12 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Thousands of Boy Scout Leaders Face PED0 Allegations
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Frightening Legacy of US Syphilis Experiments in Guatemala
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FLAT EARTH BRITISH.The Sinking Of Tartaria & The Rising Of The Phoenicians From The Sea.
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Are They Already Among Us ?! (2019-2020)
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Max Igan: How to Escape this GREAT FICTION
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Mercury. Antigravity and overunity. and some healing.
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Elephants Always Line Up To Hug This Woman. The Reason Why Left Me Speechless.
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Black Eyed Kids They're Back and Stranger Than Before, plus MUCH MORE
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Living in a Car on $800 a Month & UPDATE..
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 3:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 6TH MASS EXTINCTION UNDER WAY MILITARY MOVEMENT #WEATHER WARFARE LIVE!! #ANALYSIS
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Peacock Clock
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Invisibility - The Bibi Blog
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Is the Point of Cosmic Awareness? | Gigi Young
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP

POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP

Hi, Folks -

AT THE BOTTOM IS THIS MESSAGE:

[size=16]Received via e-mail:[/size]
=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:02:31 -0400

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT GETTING THIS OUT YESTERDAY, BUT I AM A BIT UNDER THE WEATHER. THE CHEMTRAILS HAVE INCREASED OVERHEAD FOR SOME REASON, AND WHERE I AM IS A SMALL TOWN THAT HAS ZERO AIR TRAFFIC UNTIL RECENTLY WHEN SOME NICE JETS THAT LEAVE FLUFFY BILLOWING TRAILS THAT STAY IN THE SKY FOR HOURS AND HOURS AND BLOCK OUT THE SUN. AM I THAT POPULAR? WOW. THE BODY IS PAYING THE PRICE. SO BEING SICK AND TRYING TO GET WORK DONE IS KINDA HARD.

Here U go
We want ZaP, we want zAp, we want, we want ZAp ...
An another tantalizing stories of the flying purple pigs as they swoop into place for the final disclosure, ... who let the dinar out!
We want zaP! :D

ZAP SICK. ZAP NOT FLYING WITH PIGS TODAY…NO AIRSICK BAGS ON THEIR SADDLES. AND THE DOGS DID IT.

YESTERDAY, I RECEIVED INTEL THAT THE IMF WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE RV TONIGHT. IF SO, THEN ALL IS BREAKING WIDE OPEN, AND WE WILL SEE MANY MANY CHANGES. THIS IS THE ONLY INTEL I CAN SHARE, AND I DO HOPE IT IS ACCURATE.

WE ALL KNOW THAT CHRISTINE MADE A LOVELY SPEECH IN CHINA, AND PUT THE IMF IN WITH THE NEW AIIB. JAPAN, INTERESTINGLY, IS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF THAT BUT IS NOT SPEAKING OUT ON THAT PUBLICLY. ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE MAKING THEIR ANNOUNCEMENTS, EXCEPT FOR JAPAN. GOT A PIG STUCK IN YOUR CRAW? I WILL GET THE PIG RETRACTOR (MISS PHIPPS!...GET THE PLIERS).

THE POLITICS WE SEE ARE SO LUDICROUS SOMETIMES, AND ALL THEY DO IS OBFUSCATE, DISSIMILATE, AND GENERALLY BROWN NOSE ON THE CARPET LEAVING BIG DIRTY STREAKS. QUITE UNAPPEALING. KIDS.

BUT, LIFE GOES ON. WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF THE BIG BLOWOUTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS. THE ARRESTS CONTINUE.

ON THE PROJECT SIDE, WE ARE WELL OVER 2,000 PROJECTS TO DATE, AND I AM GRATEFUL THAT SO MANY HAVE SUBMITTED. THIS GIVES AN EXCELLENT DIPSTICK AS TO THE AMOUNT OF STAFF WE WILL REQUIRE TO HANDLE THE LOAD, SO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR DOING THIS EARLY ON. ONCE WE GET GOING AND THE STORY GETS OUT THERE THAT WE ARE IN FACT DOING PROJECTS, THEN THE ONSLAUGHT WILL BEGIN AND WE WILL BE HARD PRESSED TO KEEP UP FROM THIS INDICATOR.

AS ALWAYS, THE DIAL A DINAR LINES ARE OPEN, BUT PITIFUL IN GETTING ANY CRUMBS INTO THE BASKET. SO FORGET THEM AND JUST GIVE A HELPING HAND TO THE ONES IN NEED.

I AM DOING AN APPEAL I GUESS TO ALL OF YOU TO DONATE A COUPLE OF BUCKS (NOT DUCKS) TO KEEP THE LINES, SERVERS, AND THE ELECTRICITY TO THE FENCES, ON. WE DID NOT EAT THE PIG (HE RAN TOO FAST) SO THERE IS ALMOST NOTHING IN THE CUPBOARD, AND THE END OF MONTH STUFF IS HERE. BE HELPFUL PLEASE.

IF ALL IS ON TRACK AS I THINK IT IS, THEN APRIL WILL BE THE TURNING POINT FOR ALL OF US.

I AM WEARY, AND NEED SOME REST. GOD BLESS YOU ALL, AND MAYBE THIS WEEKEND WILL SEE THE LAST OF THE CABAL EFFORTS TO UNDERMINE THE RESET.

DON’T FORGET THE DONATE BUTTON OR WHATEVER IT IS.

IN GIGANTINOURMOUS GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
March 26 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

goneforthfornow@gmail.com.
Love & Appreciation.
Susan & Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com