OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" Empty POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart" Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:22 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart"

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Open Up Your Heart#
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 21:08:28 -0400

OPEN UP YOUR HEART (AND LET THE SUNSHINE IN)
(Stuart Hamblen)

Gail & Rosemary Clooney - 1954
Cowboy Church Sunday School - 1955
Frente! - 1995

Mommy told me something a little girl should know
It's all about the Devil and I've learned to hate him so
She says he causes trouble when you let him in the room
He will never ever leave you if your heart is filled with gloom

So, let the sun shine in, face it with a grin
Smilers never lose and frowners never win
Open up your heart and let the sun shine in

When you are unhappy, the Devil wears a grin
But oh, he starts a-running when the light comes pouring in
I know he'll be unhappy 'cause I'll never wear a frown
Maybe if we keep on smiling he'll get tired of hangin' around

If I forget to say my prayers the Devil jumps with glee
But he feels so awful, awful, when he sees me on my knees
So if you're full of trouble and you never seem to win
Just open up your heart and let the sun shine in

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZOXMRmkISQ‎;

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID:

The music is playing. The times are a’rolling along, the play is about to start; the players are gathering and the juices are salivating as the moves are now readying the world for a change of pace. You want so much to know the day and the hour; that just is not possible as much as the energies for knowing reflect the tension and the stress. Just do know that the long awaited shift in power and energies is about to happen. NO, this will not be a flip flop type of experience; it will all be done but there aren’t enough clear headed souls to make this a ‘go’ all at once. Just listen up and play it smart. Hang on to your hat and do the simple things that are required of you. The bulk of the work is not done by you but for you. You are gathering resources together and you have a chance to leave the world in a better place than you found it. Trite but True. Make the changes in your own lifestyle that are needed; get any health matters taken care of and be sensible in that. None of us live forever. Do what is needed in that regard and then take care of stabilizing your home environment. As far as children are concerned? Do they need your financial assistance now? Or when you pass over? What makes the mot sense? And for what reason? Are you supporting their well being or making it easy for them to go on easy street? Your choice the course but consequences occur either way. Learn how to be wise if you aren’t already. Do a little and see how that flies… this is for those who want so much to make life easier than it was for you. What did you learn from how you survived? What are they learning.

And you want to know more about the weeks ahead. We are clear that all signals are going ‘green’ — but then again and again must we remind you that all our systems are always subject to the snags and the glitches that can easily happen in electronic usage . Even the way the end results were planned has shifted due to the digital plays on money now operating throughout the world...P..

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

I AM INDEED TOUCHED BY YOUR RESPONSES. MUCH THANKS. GETTING PLOWED UNDER BY CHEMTRAILS AND OTHER ATTACKS IS NOT THE MOST JOYOUS THING IN THE WORLD.

I HAVE NOT HEARD TOO MUCH PAST THE USUAL SCUTTLEBUTT OF “IT IS HAPPENING NOW”. WELL, BY NOW, WE ALL KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN, AND IT COULD BE IN THE NEXT DAYS (ACCORDING TO ALL REPORTS), BUT THIS INCESSANT CHATTER OF “AT 3:33PM, MR. DELTA-EPSILON-OMEGA the II, SIGNED SOMETHING”, IS EXTRAORDINARY AND SOMEWHAT OF A CURIOSITY.

WHILE IT IS TRUE THAT THESE PROCESSES REQUIRE DOCUMENTS TO BE SIGNED, LETTING IT BE KNOWN THAT SOMETHING WAS SIGNED IS NOT REALLY AN INDICATION OF THE BUTTON BEING PUSHED THAT LETS THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ROLL OUT.

THUS FAR, WE HAVE NOT HAD THE ANNOUNCEMENT BUTTON PUSHED DESPITE ALL THINGS BEING AT THE READY TO MOVE FORWARD. WHEN IT HAPPENS, IT WILL HAPPEN AND NOT BEFORE DESPITE BEST WISHES.

OF COURSE, THIS DOES NOT HELP ALL THOSE SUFFERING, AND SOME WITH THE PAINS OF FORECLOSURE OR WORSE. IT IS ALMOST UNBEARABLE SEEING ALL THE STRIFE.

AND THEN, THERE ARE THOSE THAT FEEL QUITE PUT OUT AT SOMEBODY ASKING FOR HELP.

We all have to wait for our money to come down the pike the week after next.. it's always next week. Till then we are not asking you to help support us. It makes me sick that your on line BEGGING for us to support you.

You need to either get a job or stop posting. I only read your crystal ball to see what new excuse you have come up and as of right now your getting very boring as it is the same thing every post only worded differently.

So looks like you've hit a glitch in your finances.. this is not my problem it's yours. Figure it out like the rest of us are doing!
CB

THERE ARE SOME THAT BELIEVE THAT THOSE THAT ARE STAYING UP LATE AT NIGH ANSWERING HUNDREDS OF EMAILS, AND SHARING WHAT LITTLE RESOURCES THEY HAVE WITH OTHERS IN THE SAME BOAT, ARE NOT WORTHY OF SUPPORT THEMSELVES.

WHY?

THE ONES THAT PROVIDE INFORMATION OF LIGHT CHARACTER, AND ARE UPLIFTING IN MESSAGE AND PURPOSE, ARE TO BE CAST ASIDE? LOOK AT IT FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE IF YOU WOULD.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THAT BRING SUCH MESSAGES TO PEOPLE ARE MAINLY THERE FOR 2 REASONS: ONE, THEY WISH TO ENLIGHTEN PEOPLE AND UPLIFT THEM WITH VALUABLE INFORMATIONS (DISREGARDING HARMFUL INFORMATIONS), AND TWO, THEY ARE AWAITING THE CIRCUMSTANCE BY WHICH THEY CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

THEY RARELY HAVE INCOMES, AS THEY HAVE FOR WHATEVER REASON, DEVOTED THEMSELVES TO SUCH PURPOSE. THEY ALL WISH TO MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE FOR ALL OUR BENEFIT. IN MY OPINION, THIS INTENT IS TO BE SUPPORTED AT ALL TIMES AS THIS IS WHAT WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

MANY UNDERSTAND THAT THIS POVERTY STATE WE ARE ALL EXPERIENCING IS THE RESULT OF LITTLE OUT THERE TO FUND THE CREATION OF THE CIRCUMSTANCE FOR AN ECONOMIC RECOVERY. THEY ARE THE EYES AND EARS OUT THERE GATHERING WHATEVER RAYS OF HOPE AND INFORMATION THERE IS AVAILABLE.

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT A 9 TO 5 JOB, AND FRAUGHT WITH GREAT DISAPPOINTMENTS OVER THE LAST YEARS. SUSAN HERE FOR EXAMPLE, HAS WORKED ON KEEPING ALL INFORMED AND UP TO DATE WITH THE PPP AND OTHER MATTERS FOR OVER A DECADE. THIS SERVICE COULD NOT HAVE, CAN NOT, BE PERFORMED IF YOU HAD TO HAVE A JOB. IMPOSSIBLE. SO THIS IS WHERE DONATION COMES IN.

AT LEAST SHE CAN KEEP THE LINES OPEN, HAVE SOME FOOD AND SHELTER. WHY DENY ANYBODY LIKE HER THE BASICS? HOPE THAT PERSPECTIVE IS SOMETHING OF HELP.

IN REGARD OF THE OVERALL PLAN FOR GETTING THE FOUNDATION LAID, THE PLAN IS SIMPLE: REDEVELOPMENT FROM GROUND UP.

THAT MEANS INDUSTRY STARTS IN THE COMMUNITY OR TOWNSHIP (LIKE IT USED TO BE AND WHICH MAKES THE COUNTRY GREAT), WITH HUGE ADVANCES IN JOB CREATION AND STANDARD OF LIVING. IN TIME, THAT BIDS GOODBYE TO POVERTY.

Hello ZAP.

So sorry to hear the chemtrails got you...have sent angels and Ashtar to help you.

Some time ago, Lord Ashtar of the Ashtar Command told us that anytime we see an airplane dumping chemicals, call on him and request he send a ship there to take care of the chemtrails and stop the airplane from dumping any more. They do this. I called them in once when I saw this in an area near Mt. Rainier, WA. Right away, we saw a ship come. First the chemtrails disappeared, then the airplane disappeared. Ashtar also told us sometimes they take the airplane on board to take care of the rest of the chemicals and re-educate the pilot so he won’t fly that kind of airplane again.

So, your area should at least be cleaned up, and the angels should have found you for some healing. Be well, and so many THANKS for all you do for us !!

Love in Violet and Gold... I

WELL, FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS, THERE HAVE BEEN ZERO CHEMTRAILS. SKIES ARE BLUE, AND CLOUD FORMATIONS NORMAL. NICE. I CAN BREATHE OUTSIDE. THANK YOU.

AND THEN…THERE ARE THE INCISIVE…

You are naive enough to think chemtrails are where you are just because you are there?

NO. THE ADVENT OF CHEMTRAILS IN THE OUTLYING DISTRICT OF THE MAIN CITY (WHICH GETS THEM ALL THE TIME), IS UNUSUAL, AS THERE IS NO LARGE POPULATION HERE. SLIM PICKINS FOR THE BAD GUYS.

Are you older than 10?

SOMETIMES. DEPENDS WHO CALLS.

Can you spell your own name?

YES. I HAVE A CERTIFICATE SAYING SO. NICE FRAME. TAKES UP THE WHOLE WALL. I HAVE 8 SPOTLIGHTS ON IT OVER THE BUNTING. VERY PRETTY. THERE IS AN ORCHESTRA PLAYING SOFTLY IN THE ANTEROOM GIVING THE SPECTATOR AMBIANCE. PIGS CROONING GENTLY IN SYNCOPATION TO THE MUSIC.

Do you even know what day it is?

WORKING ON THE DECADE, BUT I WILL GET TO IT, PROMISE.

It's amazing to hear the babble that comes out of your mouth every week.

NO NO. THEY ARE CALLED WORDS. REALLY THEY ARE. THEY TEACH YOU THESE THINGS VERY EARLY ON IN SOMETHING CALLED A SCHOOL. MISS PHIPPS CAN SEND YOU SOME LINKS TO SUCH PLACES THAT WOULD BE OF HELP TO YOU.

Usually I just read and laugh but after you not even knowing what day it is and then this week with your pathetic begging I had just had to say something.

AGAIN, I AM IMPRESSED BY THE CRAVINGS OF CLARITY.

I hope you fail miserably in your endeavor to scam other people's money.

I DOTH PROTEST HEARTILY. THE DIAL A DINAR LINES ARE EMPTY. VERY LITTLE CALLS, SO THE MEASLY $20 I MADE LAST FISCAL YEAR WENT TO PAYING OFF THE LOCAL COP. IF YOU CAN FIND ME A MARKETING GIMMICK TO GET THE LINES ACTIVE AGAIN….WELL, TELL YA WHAT I’M AGONNA DO SLICK .JUST FOR YOU, TODAY, ONLY SEE? I’LL CUT YOU IN ON THE ACTION, LIKE…20 BIG POINTS. BUT YOU CAN GIVE THEM BACK TO ME FOR 80 PREFERRED POINTS, WHICH GET PAID FIRST AFTER THE BIG ONES. AND IT COSTS ALMOST NUTHIN…DEAL? (MISS PHIPPS!.. WE GOT A LIVE ONE!)

Have a great day and go f*** yourself

I WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, THANK YOU. AND I TRIED…DIDN’T WORK. VERY COMPLICATED. DON’T FORGET THE DONATE BUTTON. BLESSINGS.

IN REGARD THE RV, ALL THE POINTERS ARE STILL THERE, BUT THE REGURGITATION OF OLD MESSAGES TUNED TO EVENTS OF TODAY’S DATE ARE A BIT MUCH. SOMEBODY DUSTS OFF A YEAR OLD MESSAGE, AND PUTS IT OUT AS TRUTH TODAY IS GETTING OLD.

NOW SOME PARSNIPS IN THE GARDEN UNDERTOOK TO DO THE DISINFORMATION INFLAMMATION, AND SOMETIMES THE PORK FORCE COULD NOT GET TO IT IN TIME. IN THESE LAST DAYS, THE BAD GUYS ARE DOING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO REMAIN AFLOAT, INCLUDING THE ATTEMPT TO DO THE RIGHT THING, AND SEND A DELEGATE OVER TO CHINA IN RESPECT OF JOINING THE AIIB. COOL. THEY SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL, AND MAYBE THIS WILL PULL THE USA OUT OF A POTENTIAL MESS.

WE ARE THEREFORE CREATING AN AUXILIARY OF THE FLYING PURPLE PIGS THAT ANYBODY CAN JOIN, AND GET A COOL PIG NOSE JUST LIKE A CLOWN NOSE (NOMINAL FEE), OR FLYING SUIT UNIFORM (LARGE FEE). SO WHATEVER CRAP YOU SEE OUT THERE, BLOW THE WHISTLE AND GET A VEGGIE REWARD (NOMINAL FEE). THE MORE REPORTS, THE MORE REWARDS YOU GET (NOMINAL FEES). THIS IS A BONA FIDE LARGITIMATE PONZI SCHEME SEMI-APPROVED BY THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS. TRUUUUST ME.

WE MAY WELL SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS AS EARLY AS TOMORROW. BLOOMBERG IS TO HAVE SOMETHING ON ITS WEBSITE IN RESPECT OF CURRENCY INFORMATION TO DO WITH THE GLOBAL MARKET CHANGES. SOME SORT OF REGULATORY ANNOUNCEMENT I HEARD. THE IMF ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE STILL EXPECTED IN THE NEXT DAYS. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO WATCH THIS SEQUENCE OF EVENTS.

REMEMBER TO NOT GET TOO EXCITED AS THE FUNDS WILL TRICKLE DOWN OVER TIME WITH SOME BRIGHT SPOTS HERE AND THERE, BUT AT LEAST ALL WILL BEGIN.

BE WELL AND MUCH THANKS FOR THE HELPING HANDS TO THOSE THAT SERVE.

IN UNPRETENTIOUS GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
March 29, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net ...Consultations continue....Blessings, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie