Latest topics
» The Hoia Baciu Forest: Transylvania's 'Bermuda Triangle'
Today at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ The WINGIT Wages Donate
Today at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Face Recognition Systems Threaten the Privacy of Millions
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
Today at 10:51 am by ~Ann~

» David Icke in Italy - What is Phantom Self?
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Anunnaki Speak: A Message to Earth
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines president Duterte announces 'separation' from US during China visit
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Investigation of Max Spiers' death"
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Armenian Stonehenge: Incredible History of the 7,500-Year-Old Observatory of Zorats Karer
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Today at 7:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychiatry as Bullshit
Today at 6:58 am by topspin2

» Mystery Boom over Idaho, Ocean City, & Thatcham U.K Oct 2016
Today at 6:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» What in the World Are We Waking Up About?
Today at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 6:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016
Today at 6:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Today at 6:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Monumental" Republic Intel Update - October 19, 2016
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

»  Paul Ryan Just Made A SHOCKING 2016 Announcement!
Today at 2:03 am by MartyM

» The Heart of M1
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - October Workshop Information
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Zionist Elite Have Lost The Consent Of The Governed: Meet The Lecters!
Yesterday at 7:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Joel Skousen - 3rd Debate Analysis
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey

Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey
By Chris Savia on April 1, 2015@anomalistnews

Photo of UFO over Jersey City circa 2011. h/t World UFO Photos and News.
Best known for its smell, New Jersey’s experienced an uptick in pollution over the past week. A (presumably) recent video posted by Mister Enigma on Youtube captures an eerie keening haunting the buildings of Jersey City.

Local resident Erik Nyjdam comments, “Same damn noise that keeps me awake, does it ever happen in the middle of the day where I live, no, it has to happen at 3 am and hits a pitch that wakes me up and drives me insane, it doesn’t even go away when you plug your ears. To me its coming from inside the earth, but some people say the opposite.”
Might there be a connection between this phenomenon, and two year old reports of strange noises eminating from the vicinity of 1 World Trade Center Plaza? In 2013, the Port Authority chalked this up to the wind.1 Compare and contrast.

Note Jersey City is about five miles from the Freedom Tower, as the terrorist flies. Creepy howls from the wind blowing around the WTC’s replacement, and other construction projects, isn’t out of the realm of possibility.
Sixty miles to the south, the upstanding citizens of Bordentown are reporting mysterious booms echoing over Mercer County. For creepy stalkers, I live 45 minutes from the base and when my windows aren’t shaking, I can hear the faint forceful thuds while performing yardwork on the weekend. These mysterious booms have been happening during weekdays.2
Local police are stymied regarding their origin, claiming they are the result of cryoseisms. These frostquakes are caused by water freezing and expanding, cracking soil and rocks. Temperatures have been cold, but the mercury hasn’t dipped below 30F / -1C / 272 Kelvin since the end of February.
Prick up your ears for strange sounds in your neighborhood. Maybe bend our ear and share the experience on our Facebook page, at Twitter, or in the comments below.

[*] ↩
[*] ↩

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

2 Re: Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Mystery earth-shaking booms rattle central N.J. residents

Posted on April 1, 2015 by The Extinction Protocol

April 2015NEW JERSEY - Mysterious, earth-shaking booms have been reported in recent weeks by dozens of Bordentown and Hamilton residents, and authorities are at a loss to explain them. The most likely culprit, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, says it wasn’t them. While the military base routinely hosts artillery training on weekends and warns residents in advance, the mystery booms have come at odd hours and on weekdays when the range is inactive. The latest boom jolted residents at 10 p.m. Monday. A closed Facebook group for Bordentown Township residents lit up with people asking each other, “Did anyone just feel that loud rumble? Was in the garage and the garage doors both rattled hard and I could feel the rumble under my feet,” was one of a dozen replies. A similar online conversation unfolded on March 19 after the noise was heard around 9 p.m. Another series of reports occurred on March 17, a Tuesday. Some have reported hearing several booms in succession during the span of an hour.
Residents in adjacent Hamilton Township in Mercer County also reported hearing the noise. Bordentown City police they had heard about online chatter about the explosions, but no one there had fielded any calls about them. Bordentown Township police Capt. Norman Hand was unaware of the sounds Tuesday, and nobody in the police department was talking about it, he said. As a lifelong resident of northern Burlington County, he is familiar with rumblings from the nearby base, he said. The speculation has run rampant from earthquakes to environmental cleanup at an old steel mill site across the Delaware River to sonic booms from jets breaking the sound barrier. The sounds are similar to those described in 2012 by residents in Manchester, Ocean County, where window-rattling booms plagued that area during the summer months and into the fall, according to news reports. Those explosions ceased soon after, without explanation. Another possible source could be fighter jets from the Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland, which run training exercises for F-35 and F-16 fighter jets in an off-shore area that spans Ocean City, Maryland, to Atlantic City.
But a spokeswoman for the air station said their fighters do not normally fly at night and the Bordentown area is outside of their normal range. “It was nothing from Pax River,” spokeswoman Connie Himple said. “That’s pretty far out of our airspace.” Hand, of the Bordentown Township police, offered this possible explanation: the thawing of the ground due to the intense cold weather this winter. He said a few weeks ago, his wife heard a loud bang in their home, and he heard the same sound while watching television at about 10 p.m. “It sounded like a car hit the back of our house,” Hand said. He checked the basement, and all his pipes were intact. He then learned from a television news program that the ground can make booming and loud cracking sounds when thawing from a prolonged cold period. “That’s just my two cents,” he said. –NJ

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum