OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey Empty Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:59 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey
By Chris Savia on April 1, 2015@anomalistnews

Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey Ufo_jersey_city
Photo of UFO over Jersey City circa 2011. h/t World UFO Photos and News.
Best known for its smell, New Jersey’s experienced an uptick in pollution over the past week. A (presumably) recent video posted by Mister Enigma on Youtube captures an eerie keening haunting the buildings of Jersey City.

Local resident Erik Nyjdam comments, “Same damn noise that keeps me awake, does it ever happen in the middle of the day where I live, no, it has to happen at 3 am and hits a pitch that wakes me up and drives me insane, it doesn’t even go away when you plug your ears. To me its coming from inside the earth, but some people say the opposite.”
Might there be a connection between this phenomenon, and two year old reports of strange noises eminating from the vicinity of 1 World Trade Center Plaza? In 2013, the Port Authority chalked this up to the wind.1 Compare and contrast.

Note Jersey City is about five miles from the Freedom Tower, as the terrorist flies. Creepy howls from the wind blowing around the WTC’s replacement, and other construction projects, isn’t out of the realm of possibility.
Sixty miles to the south, the upstanding citizens of Bordentown are reporting mysterious booms echoing over Mercer County. For creepy stalkers, I live 45 minutes from the base and when my windows aren’t shaking, I can hear the faint forceful thuds while performing yardwork on the weekend. These mysterious booms have been happening during weekdays.2
Local police are stymied regarding their origin, claiming they are the result of cryoseisms. These frostquakes are caused by water freezing and expanding, cracking soil and rocks. Temperatures have been cold, but the mercury hasn’t dipped below 30F / -1C / 272 Kelvin since the end of February.
Prick up your ears for strange sounds in your neighborhood. Maybe bend our ear and share the experience on our Facebook page, at Twitter, or in the comments below.

[list=footnotes]
[*]http://pix11.com/2013/12/03/residents-reporting-eerie-noises-coming-from-one-wtc-port-authority-says-its-just-the-wind/ ↩
[*]http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2015/04/bordentown_city_residents_report_mysterious_explos.html ↩
[/list]

Thanks to: http://whofortedblog.com

2Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey Empty Re: Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:00 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mystery earth-shaking booms rattle central N.J. residents

Posted on April 1, 2015 by The Extinction Protocol
Strange Noises Haunt New Jersey Mystery-booms-2
April 2015NEW JERSEY - Mysterious, earth-shaking booms have been reported in recent weeks by dozens of Bordentown and Hamilton residents, and authorities are at a loss to explain them. The most likely culprit, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, says it wasn’t them. While the military base routinely hosts artillery training on weekends and warns residents in advance, the mystery booms have come at odd hours and on weekdays when the range is inactive. The latest boom jolted residents at 10 p.m. Monday. A closed Facebook group for Bordentown Township residents lit up with people asking each other, “Did anyone just feel that loud rumble? Was in the garage and the garage doors both rattled hard and I could feel the rumble under my feet,” was one of a dozen replies. A similar online conversation unfolded on March 19 after the noise was heard around 9 p.m. Another series of reports occurred on March 17, a Tuesday. Some have reported hearing several booms in succession during the span of an hour.
Residents in adjacent Hamilton Township in Mercer County also reported hearing the noise. Bordentown City police they had heard about online chatter about the explosions, but no one there had fielded any calls about them. Bordentown Township police Capt. Norman Hand was unaware of the sounds Tuesday, and nobody in the police department was talking about it, he said. As a lifelong resident of northern Burlington County, he is familiar with rumblings from the nearby base, he said. The speculation has run rampant from earthquakes to environmental cleanup at an old steel mill site across the Delaware River to sonic booms from jets breaking the sound barrier. The sounds are similar to those described in 2012 by residents in Manchester, Ocean County, where window-rattling booms plagued that area during the summer months and into the fall, according to news reports. Those explosions ceased soon after, without explanation. Another possible source could be fighter jets from the Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland, which run training exercises for F-35 and F-16 fighter jets in an off-shore area that spans Ocean City, Maryland, to Atlantic City.
But a spokeswoman for the air station said their fighters do not normally fly at night and the Bordentown area is outside of their normal range. “It was nothing from Pax River,” spokeswoman Connie Himple said. “That’s pretty far out of our airspace.” Hand, of the Bordentown Township police, offered this possible explanation: the thawing of the ground due to the intense cold weather this winter. He said a few weeks ago, his wife heard a loud bang in their home, and he heard the same sound while watching television at about 10 p.m. “It sounded like a car hit the back of our house,” Hand said. He checked the basement, and all his pipes were intact. He then learned from a television news program that the ground can make booming and loud cracking sounds when thawing from a prolonged cold period. “That’s just my two cents,” he said. –NJ

Thanks to: https://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum