Latest topics
» DUTCHSINSE QUITS FORECASTING
Today at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What happened to Jeff Rense?
Today at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Separations for the next phase are completed
Today at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland - As You Wish BBS Talk Radio - Saturday 9/15/2018 (Live Video) With Clyde Lewis.
Today at 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ A lot of UFOs in the orbit of our Sun plus MORE
Today at 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE? plus MORE
Today at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Schizoid Personality Disorder: Symptoms, Causes and Ways to Deal with It
Today at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Today at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 9 18 18
Today at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Awakening & How They Wish To Crush It - David Icke
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-CIA Officer & ITNJ Chief Counsel About the ELITE Child Trafficking Rings
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are Vaccine Manufacturers Concealing Deaths Caused by Vaccines by Manipulating Post-marketing Data?
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Is How They Can ‘Turn Off Your Chip
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Camelot - SIMON PARKES: LATEST NEWS AND COMMENTARY
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of “Illuminati Conspiracies” in Ad for Clean Water

Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of “Illuminati Conspiracies” in Ad for Clean Water

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of “Illuminati Conspiracies” in Ad for Clean Water

By conspiracyclub -
Apr 3, 2015

Facebook

Twitter

In February 2013, Matt Damon launched a campaign to raise awareness about the lack of clean water in third world countries. While this is an important and noble cause, an ad promoting it featuring Bono, Richard Branson and Olivia Wilde pretty much focuses on something else: Ridiculing Illuminati-related conspiracies. Why? Nobody really knows.
This video (Below) about clean water ends with billionaire Richard Branson yelling: “Illuminati assemble!”. What’s the relation? Dunno. Is this supposed to be funny? Well, I didn’t laugh. My right eye is slightly twitching, though.

In less than a two minutes, the ad manages to annoy me on a several levels. First, it is yet another example of celebrities trying to get some precious PR goodness by associating their “image” with some kind of good cause. Instead of like, shutting up and helping people on the low, they rather get in front of a camera and tell regular people: “Hey! I’m a celebrity and I’ve got money, look at how great I am because I care about this latest Hollywood good cause trendy thing… And you’re selfish jerk for not caring!”
Second, everyone probably went to the bathroom RIGHT AFTER shooting the video. Isn’t basing a celebrity campaign around an action nobody will ever actually accomplish just representative of the hypocrisy going on there? It’s like an indirect way of saying: “We’ll do absolutely nothing about this issue expect running our mouth and prove we’re better than others for caring”.
What’s however most mind boggling is that the celebs in the ad don’t seem to be concerned about water as much as they are about making fun of Illuminati “conspiracies” and, by ricochet, the millions of truth seekers around the world.
First, you have Bono making fun of Illuminati theories – the one whose NWO-friendly organizations are funded by Bill Gates (Mr. Depopulation) and George Soros (Mr. One World Government and One World Currency). This guy’s “entourage” is part of the Bilderberg group, the Council of Foreign Relations and other elitist branches of the Illuminati and HE’S making fun of the theories. Bono, nobody actually believes that the Illuminati is a bunch of celebrity douchebags meeting in secret. So why deform the truth to make it sound ridiculous?
Then you have Richard Branson who probably has enough money to fix the entire problem by himself but prefers to do lame jokes on YouTube for the lulz.
Then there’s Olivia Wilde who says that she’s an “android from the future” because, apparently, those who seek the truth about the world are also dumb enough to believe that she’s android from the future.
Here’s an idea: How about discussing the root of the water problem in Africa? Why not talk about the systematic exploitation and siphoning of every single resource out of Africa to profit colonial powers? The creation of fake African countries by colonial powers to keep an economic stronghold on them? The putting in place of corrupt puppet governments that do not build infrastructures for its people? The IMF imposing strict economic restrictions on these countries to help Bilderberg-backed multinational corporations? Yeah…no, that’s boring…and that goes against the interests of their “masters”. Yup, don’t want people to know that the ones making you feel bad about the problem are the ones who actually created it. Let’s make stupid Illuminati jokes instead.
I guess that the no-toilet strike suits well these celebrities…Because they’re full of crap.

Thanks to: http://www.conspiracyclub.co

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum