OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bookmark the permalink.
Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination

Apr4 by Jon Rappoport

Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination
by Jon Rappoport
April 4, 2015
OutsideTheRealityMachine
Is there something wrong with having a vision of a great adventure? Looking around at society today, you might think so.
But the individual, bombarded though he might be with propaganda and group-think, still wants it. He wants the feeling of greater space and the power to make something new happen.
He wants relief from repetition and boredom. He wants the thrill of “new worlds.” And not just in his thoughts, but in his life.
The adventure begins in imagination—and by that I mean a great deal more than a flicker of hope or an occasional burst of energy.
There is a line in the mind and the psyche. On one side of the line is everything the individual already knows and can act on. As time passes, a corrosive dissatisfaction grows, because there are few surprises.
On the other side of the line is an infinity of possibility…undiscovered territory. Untapped potential. The unknown.
The North Star in this vast territory is imagination. It’s the North Star and the engine and the vision. It’s endlessly renewing energy and creative power.
Why? How? Because the individual is built for that kind of life. Whereas society is built for something else. Society is engineered for systems and organization and control.
When I put together my mega-collection, Exit From The Matrix, I pursued ways of triggering imagination and bringing it into the foreground—not just for a few moments now and then, but in a way that would be as natural as breathing and walking and thinking and feeling.
It is only through education and group-think and complete immersion in systems that imagination recedes into the background.
Based on my own experiences as a writer and painter, my investigation of early Tibet, and my work with a brilliant hypnotherapist, Jack True (who gave up hypnotism and opted for other strategies), I developed hundreds of imagination exercises.
These exercises are aimed at liberating imagination and liberating extraordinary amounts of latent energy in the individual.
That energy, in fact, is always waiting for imagination to swing into gear and doesn’t surface until then.
In Exit From The Matrix, I include and offer dozens of these exercises for daily practice.
The great adventure…
In putting together Exit From The Matrix, I laid out two decades of work in developing specific techniques and exercises that expand the scope and range of the imagination.
These exercises make the creative power of the individual available.
This is the journey from What Already Exists to What Could Exist.
Not just in theory, but through action, through employing untapped reservoirs of power and energy.

Exit From The Matrix: the adventure of imagination Matrix-exit1

Thanks to: https://outsidetherealitymachine.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum