Latest topics
» Running for President
Today at 10:27 pm by Jaguar-2016

» AllState Dealer Involved In A Currency Scam - AllState Cares (Educational Video)
Today at 9:51 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 26th Update and Info
Today at 8:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Out Of Mind was down for maintenance today
Today at 8:10 pm by erwing

» Secret Space Program & Flat Earth Dome /w Aug Tellez [Strongholds]
Today at 7:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ Waking Up 101 Revisited
Today at 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer : False-Flag Alien Invasion - (Oct 2016)
Today at 6:58 pm by Jaguar-2016

» UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE
Today at 6:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet Nine tilts the Sun plus MORE
Today at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» News Shot: New A.I. Tech Injected Directly Into Bloodstream Turns Humans Into Hybrids
Today at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Voter Fraud & Project Firesign
Today at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Secret of the Vibrating Energy of Love
Today at 6:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown”
Today at 11:28 am by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for OCT 24: FINAL MILE (before the Feds shut us down)
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lucid Dreaming Music: "Into the Stellar Skies"
Today at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous claims it took down Ecuadorian govt webmail after embassy banned Assange from internet
Today at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Creepy Tales of Child Ghosts
Today at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Legends of Mysterious Slant Eyed Giants
Today at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» HUGE Meteor plummet to earth over peir South Wales
Today at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Blows Whistle on Mandela Effect, Whistleblower Tells All, with proof & examples explained
Today at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Killed Gavin MacFayden
Today at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Foreshadowing Of Things To Come: “This Cyberattack Was Initiated By The U.S. Government
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Your God a Devil?
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is The Power Of Poetry?
Today at 8:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» US peace activist Tom Hayden, RIP
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ Trump Must Follow Putin!
Today at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Philosophical Concept of Synchronicity
Yesterday at 11:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Fifth Estate Casts Its Shadow Like a Massive Mothership
Yesterday at 11:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BELIEVE ME CAUSE I SAID IT WAS SO on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:28 pm

April 13, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorizeddisinformation, new cage movement, Yellow rose for Texas

I know it may seem that I am picking on Yellow Rose for Texas and that’s because she’s on my mind a lot. After reading her last post, I got so involved in the “what if she is purposely misleading people”. I ask questions, I don’t always have the answers, but this afternoon, this is what I was thinking about:
The last post from Rose is dangerous and it doesn’t feel right. It doesn’t sound right that I don’t remember agreeing to this LEAP as she calls it where I must lEave whether I like it or not, just doesn’t sound right, my earth parents despite being abusive would never put me in a predicament like that and only one human on this planet knows this?
If it were two or more people claiming they are getting the same messages or share similar information, I might consider it to be truth but only if all their messages were consistently the same. So it begs the question: Why does only one person on this planet know about this event? Isn’t it strange that MOST channels are in the US? I think it’s about a 50:1 ratio, 50 being US new cage channels to 1 being the rest of the world.
If Rose is correct then everyone else is wrong? What about Alfred Webre’s positive timeline theory? What about Cobra’s event? What about the hundreds of channels sending us messages about ‘ascending’ or experiencing a ‘tsunami of love’. Hundreds of people just on WordPress are writing about the change and calling it different names, does this mean they are all getting the wrong messages or being contacted by dark energies and only Rose’s one is correct?
Think about the logic behind this. First of all, I am not going to dwell on the fact that I have seen these reptilians behind the veil showing themselves to Rose in yellow colors, I can’t prove any of this, but I can and know this to be true for myself.
Those that believe this story that YRFT is putting out more than likely do not have cause or purpose to celebrate their life for what it is. They must be miserable, unhappy, unchallenged, confused, Christian and basically things must be bad enough in their lives that they want to escape their own reality, the one they created themselves of course.
Why would anyone in their right mind want to leave this beautiful planet?
This is not a false construct. You can’t replicate a soul, every living organism on this planet is a Soul occupying some type of form, therefore this cannot be a false construct. Many, in fact thousands of people have written, reported their experiences of leaving their bodies or having NDE’s. If this is a false construct or hologram, then this would be possible.
You can’t clone or replicate a soul. If this is correct, then who are you? If you are a Soul, why the fuck did you come down into this false construct? The explanation that Rose gives that we live in an artificial construct with gears, and poles and servers and SET, doesn’t wash with me and so far I have not found anyone that can prove this scientifically. It should be easy to prove this from a physics or any scientific view. Why would the planet be placed in a quarantine if it is a false construct? Why would you even need a quarantine then?
We can explain the quarantine much easier than proving we live in an artificial construct or server. We can’t travel very far from this planet, we are limited to how far we can go. It may explain why we have not been hit by a huge devastating meteors for millions of years because of the shield placed around the Earth.
We have many explanations about the quarantine, but we only have a few people like Rose “claiming” we are living in a false construct yet fails to explain if that means that we/our bodies are also artificial. Even if she “claims” it is, a Soul will not willingly occupy an artificial intelligence. For starters, it can’t connect to the body’s higher self functions, the bridge between innate and higher self. Our soul although etheric in nature, can’t function without specific DNA codes that enable it to live in the form it takes.
What would be the purpose to a soul experimenting with a false reality? How can a soul even enter this artificial construct and the Soul intelligence knows the difference between the false and natural forms it wants to experience. I just don’t see a Soul being that stupid that it unknowingly gets trapped in a false construct, a server?
I have many questions and everything that Rose puts out has no scientific basis, has no basis of any kind other than her explanations and thoughts. Besides, she “hears” a lot of things and so far, she is the only person on this planet that is writing this science fiction novel. Do you honestly believe that we have no choice in this matter? Whether we want to or not, we are being pulled out of here? You just need to be GOOD to qualify. It matters not that you are dead asleep spiritually, it matters not that you are clueless, it matters not that you were a lousy parent and Social Services took your children away from you, it matters not what is going on or if you have been a loser your whole life, so long as you are GOOD.
If this is the case, we should all just forget doing anything for ourselves and the planet. Don’t worry, be selfish and arrogant, forget about feeding your pets, after all they are just “STAFF”, so take a holiday, party, enjoy what little time you have on this SERVER. It matters not that you don’t give a shit about humanity as long as you are GOOD.
It matters not that we spent countless lifetimes incarnating here “stupidly” thinking we were helping humanity and our Mother Gaia.
Just go out and party, don’t pay your bills, quite your job, be irresponsible, there was never any purpose in being here because you’ve been living in a false construct. Until you get pulled out of here, have fun and remember to be GOOD cause that’s the only requirement you need to get out of here.
I bet all of Rose’s followers have not changed a damn thing in their lives. They still go to work, still do everything as usual because they don’t fully believe the fairy tale “just in case” it doesn’t happen you know.
You know what I say to that?
If that is what you believe then go for it, mark your calendar and wait for your Saviors, if you really believe this then please leave because we don’t need disloyal, traitors and wanna be out of here folks. If I was Gaia, I would actually get rid of you all because you wanted to leave her.
If you believe Rose’s science fiction then you deserve to leave going into the unknown “blindly” believing you are being taken to a new planet/Earth. Please leave, the less idiots Gaia has to carry on her back, the lighter her load will be and the faster she can travel to our destination. And if I see you up there, ooopppsss….but I was GOOD!
Ask questions. I don’t have the answers nor do I want to rebuke the details, it matters not what the names are or what the servers are, or who is this or that. The only thing that matters is Rose selling you another Savior mom and dad.
Question why this One and Eve are doing this without our consent?. When someone is telling you, you made a deal with the devil and that you don’t remember but will remember when the time is right,  I don’t think I would just flag a taxi and drive to an unknown location because someone told me I already agreed to this?
Ask questions, the Archons are getting desperate and disguising as many shapes and forms and consciousness.  I don’t understand how GODs can’t beat the enemies and having a hard time freeing humanity. This just boggles my mind, this ought to make you laugh, that powerful creators cannot just “think” these EF away?
Enough said..I may start overdoing this and that’s not my intent. These were my thoughts today and I am sharing them with you.

Thanks to Ines at:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum